Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Icebreaker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larro Paeb

L
fe2a5a21-308a-4fdb-8878-90ba467a860c_scaled.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create a gift for CIS Secret Santa
  • Image Source: (x)
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: An unknown clan that lived over 1,000 years ago. (Kar Bakar for sub purposes)
  • Affiliation: Receiver of this gift.
  • Model: N/A
  • Modularity: No
  • Production: Unique
  • Material: Iron (blade and hilt)
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Axe
  • Size: Large
  • Weight: Average
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Rear blade allows for attacking from behind
  • Enhanced with alchemy to create a strong blade, and to let the Carbonite effect happen
STRENGTHS
  • The blade of the axe will never go dull, so sharpening isn’t required
  • Once someone has bonded with someone, no one else will be able to use it
  • When the blade comes into contact with skin for long enough, the blade will start to freeze the skin like Carbonite
WEAKNESSES
  • The axe is very weak to heat. If exposed to too much the axe will start to break down. With enough heat the blade of the axe will eventually dull, but only severe heat
  • When the axe has bonded with one person, it means that no one else can use it. This only means the Carbonite affect. Anyone can still use it as a normal axe
  • Since the axe has been enhanced with the force, the Carbonite freezing and unbreakable blade effects will no longer work against force-nullification tech
DESCRIPTION
Forged thousands of years ago on the planet Hoth, the Icebreaker has been a sign of strength and power. Those who wield it are said to lead armies into battle, or defend planets from monsters.

Still unknown to this day, the axe has the ability to inflict Carbonite-freezing when in contact with skin. This can be very dangerous to anyone battling the wielder. Though the Carbonite-freezing only lasts for around a minute, people still better watch out.

The creators of the blade were thought to be a part of Sith clan that took up residence on Hoth. To help show their power, they enhanced a battle axe that could freeze people with its touch. With this they also made the blade stronger, being almost impossible to break.

Last edited by a moderator:

Krass Wyms

Jedi Tech Division
Factory Judge
Thank you Kar Bakar

but how does normal iron have properties close to alchemical enhancement? If this is supposed to be enhanced it should mention it in strengths.

Once someone has bonded to someone, no one else will be able to use it

Your wording here is a little confusing if you could clean it up. I am imaginign the axe bonds with someone.

Larro Paeb

L
Krass Wyms Krass Wyms
  • I changed the wording up a little bit. I was trying to convey that the user would bond with the weapon similar to the lightsaber bonding.

As for the alchemical enhancement, the Iron axe is simply a carrier for the ability. Somewhat similar to an “enchanted” item. For example, the a little could have been used in a knife or a sword. The weapon is just a host for the ability. How would you like me to convey that in that sub?

Larro Paeb

L
Krass Wyms Krass Wyms

Alright, I think I see your point now. Please let me do some more research on this then I can get back to you with an updated version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom