Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Ice Blue Eyes

OBJECTIVE - Train!

Where: Naboo
Why: Training
Wearing/Wielding: Fate & Robes
When: Mid-Day
With: Valeria de la Vallée Valeria de la Vallée

During Aurelion's time in CIS space he had heard of a woman by the name of Valeria who was open to training young Force Users like himself, an opportunity Aurelion was want to ever pass up. Though the Force never seemed to particularly agree with him when he called for it it at least tolerated him enough to allow it's use in the first place. He had, at times, found it more responsive to his call than others and even rare occasions where it did not lash back at him for doing so. Though he was unaware as to why these specific circumstances operated they way they did he had already ruled out it simply being that he was in great danger. Whether his life was at risk or not only seemed to effect how HEAVILY he called on the Force, not whether or not it decided to 'chastise' him for calling on it.

He sighed, but widened his stance, and ignited his Lightsaber, going over some simple Shii-Cho forms to re-familiarize himself as he stood there in the center of a long-abandoned plaza or, more specifically, in the middle of a thin bridge overhanging a waterway long reclaimed by the wildlife. The bridge was, more or less, meant more for architectural decoration than anything else as it lacked handrails and even proper make-up to allow for foot-traffic, while only being thin enough for one person to walk across. Even so he found the practice of keeping aware of his footwork while practicing what saber-work he knew to be useful. Force knows when knowing something like this on an instinctual level might save his life, like having a duel on a thin scaffold over a lake of roiling lava perhaps?

Aurelion shook his head, cast his ice-blue eye skywards briefly, before going back to his practice. He had contacted this 'Valeria' woman about training together and, though women still made him uneasy, his adventures thus far had helped to greatly dull what had once been a crippling fear of them. A fear which, as the amethyst blade weaved back and forth before him, as his hands deftly moved from sequence to sequence, he was more than a little glad to feel was left behind him. He didn't want to live in fear of what was likely half the galaxy, or any of the galaxy for that matter, and he hoped this meant he was growing as a person. If only a little bit.

a39502db5df783f1a27b2aba159a0923.jpg

Equipment: Frozen Heart, Casual Clothing
Tags: Aurelion Nova Aurelion Nova

tcxa41J.png

Valeria meditated in her office just off the bridge as the Osiris closed on it’s destination, Naboo, a relatively civilized world by Valeria’s standards though the natives to the planet could be….annoying. She was headed to Naboo as she had received a message from an individual named “Aurelion”. Apparently there was a small rumor that they had heard that apparently she, a former noble Sith Lord, trained force users. This wasn’t particularly true since realistically she had never had an apprentice nor had ever trained anyone and hadn’t ever wanted to. That being said, there was a certain boldness to sending a message to someone you’d never met and going “Can I has training, please?” so it was intriguing enough to make a detour for. Valeria also figured it wouldn’t be anyone wanting her head as facing her in direct combat could be….messy.
Once she reached the orbit of Naboo she flew down to the surface and landed on the landing pads. She exited her ship and looked at her datapad with the location to meet, it was on the outskirts of civilization in an abandoned plaza next to a waterway. She walked for a while, frost on her breath and the breeze on her cold skin, both side effects of her mastery of her innate power in Cryokinesis.
As she approached the location she could see the one who had called her to this place, a young boy, perhaps in his late teens and, oddly enough, around the same size as Valeria, though with her heels she was a good couple inches taller. She watched as he swung his violet colored lightsaber around in a form she recognized as Shii-Cho. A Padawan it seems, perhaps even a Jedi considering the robes? Valeria thought. She could sense the Force within him though it didn’t seem quite right, it seemed tumultuous though she could not discern why this would be the case, often those she came across that she thought as Jedi or Sith tended to have stable auras within the Force. For example if the boy could feel her presence it would be totally neutral and stable due to her practices though for a young padawan her force presence could be overwhelming or perhaps even domineering if the gap were large enough.
She began to walk closer to him to get within a reasonable distance and while removing her "tactical scanners", as she referred to them as, they were truly just sunglasses, she spoke out to him, small clouds of frost coming off her lips as she did
“You there boy, I presume it is you who has called me out to this place? I am Valeria and I have come, speak.”
teal123.png

OBJECTIVE - Introduction

Why: To Train

Aurelion jumped as a voice addressed him, a voice that carried both the chill of winter on it's tongue but, also, the caress of a cool breeze. Aurelion smiled softly, with more than a little trepidation, as he took in the chilling presence of Valeria through the Force. While she was seemingly as powerful and skilled as he had hoped by this point Aurelion was far from being terrified of the presence of others. At least, those who didn't project enough malice and darkness to make him flinch. Which, considering the only impression he received from Valeria was a professional curiosity, Aurelion simply deactivated his blade and approached her before calmly falling to his knees. Not in a motion of supplication but rather, a respectful kneel from a Padawan to a potential teacher.

Glancing up at her Aurelion's own faintly ice-hued eye would meet hers and he would not, a bit sheepishly, before doing as she had requested. "It's nice to meet you Valeria. My name is... Aurelion but... you probably know that already? Ummm...." His pointed ears dipped and swiveled in a display of abject nervousness and Aurelion sheepishly ducked his head. "W-Well I've been in CIS space for a while and I heard you were someone who could teach people? I... I've been trying to learn as much as I can about the Force and using my Lightsaber but.... umm... well.... I guess I just want to know more?" He offers hesitantly, not entirely sure how to put what he desired into words, so he does his best to clarify further.

"I-I have a bad habit o-or, well, not a HABIT but umm....." Aurelion trails off before simply deciding to show instead of tell. Extending his palm facing upwards Aurelion focuses on curling his fingers and calling forth Lightning in his hands. Before their eyes would a growing sphere of crackling blood-red lightning begin to arc between Aurelion's palm and curled fingertips. But Valeria would easily be able to see his point. For some reason the Force both answered and rejected his call. Though he had great potential even this small amount of lightning arced up Aurelion's forearm, making him wince as his own application of the Force harmed him. Something unique, if not entirely hampering, if nothing else.

Releasing a shuddering breathe Aurelion's arm would continue to spasm for a moment or two as his elongated ears drooped in pain, before he would blush a soft, cherry red and glancing furtively up at Valeria, before squirming on his knees. "S-So umm..... that happens.... all the time." He would murmur quietly, looking down as if he were explaining some sort of disability or birth defect of sorts to her.

a39502db5df783f1a27b2aba159a0923.jpg

tcxa41J.png

Valeria looked at the boy that introduced himself as Aurelion and had kneeled before her, as he spoke, he was nervous and didn’t appear to have any confidence in himself, nearly a polar opposite of Valeria. She also noticed that he had slightly elongated ears though she wasn’t sure why or perhaps what species he was though he seemed to be a humanoid species like herself, so, while intriguing, she didn’t pay it much mind. She listened as he explained that he wanted some training and explained a specific issue he had when it came to utilizing the Force. Valeria watched as the lightning arced around his arm as the Force rejected him and yet he was still able to use the Force, in this case to create lightning. She thought it strange that the Force would heed the boy’s call and yet reject him. She had read of the Force rejecting individuals in Jedi and Sith holocrons but it had not manifested in this way since often they were not able to access the Force at all. Still, despite this, Aurelion still wanted to learn more about the Force and how to use it which, considering his situation, was odd but Valeria could respect it, she herself suffered some minor side effects from her innate Cryokinesis powers after all. Valeria thought that perhaps teaching him cryokinesis would perhaps go over better since she was most familiar with it and perhaps it would not recoil as much.

“I see.” Valeria said after Aurelion finished his last statement, “Well, stand up first of all, I am not your master and I am only a temporary teacher in this setting.”

Valeria walked a short distance away and began to slowly walk in a circle around him, slow enough for him to easily follow with his eyes.

“To use the Force, one must not only accept the Force in all its aspects but one must also have strength of will and confidence in one’s self. If you have the proper strength of will and confidence then you may command the Force without retribution.”

In order to illustrate her point she would stop walking and a cloud of frost would appear around her hand and shortly after an ice sculpture would appear next to Aurelion, it depicted the CIS symbol.

“However, if you attempt to command the Force without these traits being of a sufficient strength or are not properly accepting of the Force, the Force is not simply light and dark it is closer to a living being, then the Force will resist you, in your case manifesting in pain. Because you seem to lack the appropriate will and confidence and as a result are unable to command the Force, you must attempt to be one with the Force and ask, not demand, for its power. You know what, try it now, hold out your hand and envision an ice cube. Ask the Force to create the cube for you.”

Definitely-Not-Yusha-Bot.png

Last edited:
OBJECTIVE - Ice Ice Baby!

Why: To Train

By this point Aurelion was beginning to wonder if anyone in the CIS considered themselves a true Master, considering the number of times he had been scolded for treating them as such, and sheepishly rose to his feet in front of Valeria. Aurelion ducked his head slightly as Valeria began to explain her outlook on the Force, and that he lacked the confidence and force of personality to truly garner the Force to his purposes. This made him wince and nod, look down, and glance side-long as Valeria created an icy representation of the CIS' symbol.

Aurelion took a slow, steady breathe and nodded. "Yes Miss.... I-I mean Valeria." He corrected himself, if a bit too late, and extended his hand. He glanced a the sculpture that Valeria had made for inspiration and knitted his brow in concentration. Murmuring a quiet plea to the Force for aid, but doing his best to make the plea forceful. With true desire behind it. Aurelion gasped, audibly, as he felt the chill cold begin to form not only above the palm of his hand but also encase his hand in ice. It was very, VERY cold.

Aurelion winced as he experienced a sensation much similar to the first time he had conjured Force Lightning, and immediately knew to reign in the amount he pleaded to the Force for, but made it no less insistent. By the time he was able to regulate and stem the flow of energy Aurelion's entire forearm was encased in ice, and above his palm floated a sphere the size of a watermelon. He was, in a word, a natural. Though unrefined and lacking in proper control nonetheless Aurelion looked at Valeria hopefully.

FLA522b_0166b.jpg

tcxa41J.png

Valeria overlooked Aurelion’s slip of the tongue and looked at the boy as he called upon the Force, with her close proximity she could feel the Force’s turmoil within him as he attempted to channel it, she still found the issues he had with the Force truly odd. While she had told him to give it a try, she didn’t expect that the boy would be able to create anything, much less a cube, so was just a little surprised when ice did begin to form. Valeria did notice that the Force began to recoil against him, beginning to encase his arm in ice though he didn’t let it affect his focus. She watched as a spherical shape began to take form, not a cube as she had asked but nevertheless it was something and it was, for a first time user, not bad.

“Very good, that power is known as Cryokinesis. You should practice it as often as you can and while I cannot give you specific tips on practicing, as I was born with it’s power, I would probably recommend mastering creating forms in your hand before trying to target objects, locations, or people with it. It can also be quite taxing for the average novice so don’t overdo it.”

As she spoke Valeria walked over to Aurelion and tapped the ice encasing his arm and hand causing it to shatter and fall away, it was a simple application of Force Suppression combined with her innate link to cryokinesis though it was unlikely that Aurelion would feel the Force Suppression though with her being so close would be able to feel the natural cold that radiated off of her body.

Valeria though for a moment and decided that she would move to lightsaber training the boy, with his unique circumstances, successive attempts to use large amounts of the Force could prove dangerous and while she did think that Jedi were cultists, she also didn’t want them chasing her down for accidentally killing, what she presumed was, one of theirs via training.

“We’ll move to lightsaber training for now, draw your blade and assume your stance for your form, I presume based on what I saw earlier that you are likely only mildly proficient in Form I. We will focus on enhancing your skill there however I will also show you some of the basics of my form, Form IV Ataru. It is, despite what some may say, a form about management as much as it is about boldness. You must manage your stamina and in order to reach peak effectiveness manage Force enhancements to the body. A mastered Form I is requisite as it teaches you the basic foundation you will need, Come at me as though you wanted to kill or incapacitate me.”

As Valeria said finished, she ignited her lightsaber, the brilliant Icey Blue blade glowing with large amounts of frost coming off of it and the obvious extreme cold instead of heat radiating from it.

teal123.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom