Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Candidates have come forward, the thread was up for sixteen days. Now I'll need you to vote. Please post two names in your post, one of light and another of dark alignment.

Candidates:
Light orientation: [member="Kytarra Hawk"] or [member="Elayne Hawk"]
Dark orientation: [member="Lauda Cavataio"]

(In light of a single darkside candidate, you're open to give a N/A if you don't want to vote for the candidate. Think of this as closest option to democracy.)

[member="Aphrodite"] [member="Aston Jacobs"] [member="Donovan Baldor"] [member="Edison Bulkhead"] [member="Elayne Hawk"] [member="Ember Rekali"] [member="Inara Ka"] [member="Isley Verd"] [member="IxChell Kai"] [member="Jon Swanson"] [member="Kadesh Tiamat"] [member="Kathos"] [member="Kytarra Hawk"] [member="Lavania"] [member="Madoc Hawk"] [member="Namarii"] [member="Novorian Asha"] [member="Pai Ling"] [member="Rave Merrill"] [member="Reine Bisset"] [member="Revy Khai"] [member="Skye Mertaal"] [member="Sno Wyte"] [member="Talia Mark"] [member="TiCira D'Arr Hawk"] [member="Xander Lok"] @Zane

(Note that almost everyone from the member list has been tagged but please post once per writer)

Kytarra Hawk
N/A (can't really vote for myself, now can I? :) )

Leaving this up for another 48 hours and then we'll close up and announce the IC leaders. So if you haven't voted yet, please do!

Alright, folks! This is done, votes have been counted (even if y'all did make a mess out of it)

So congrats to [member="Kytarra Hawk"] and [member="Lauda Cavataio"] (stay tuned for the IC follow up for this. We'll work out a game plan and tag you all :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom