Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I will try to fix you [Manu/Mikhail]

Live in Light, Surf Master
Standing up and working his hands together, Manu watched this curious Twi'lek work her emotional 'magic'. Seemed she needed more counselling than Shorn. Ultimately female emotions freaked Manu out enough that he waited quietly until she was finished and rubbed his forehead with a hand, pushing his curling hair away from his face.
"Actually he just said your name. That was.. yeah that was it." Giving [member="Anaya Fen"] a thumb's up, Manu fought the urge to raise an eyebrow. "But I'll tell him you owe him one. . . I won't mention the ... the rest of that." As his fellows took [member="Mikhail Shorn"] out of the room, Manu sighed and grimaced out of the corner of his mouth. What was he doing? She probably wouldn't listen to him anyway, he'd had the worst luck with that. Manu grabbed a pack of tissues from his pocket and offered them to Anaya.

"Affection in and of itself isn't wrong. Sometimes that means finding ways to let it go. Feel what you feel for you, Ms. Fen. Don't make your happiness and compassion hinge on the duty of someone else. Own it, or don't. It's yours to own, and no one can take your own away from you. You probably don't know this, but I know Mikhail. We met on mutual business with Jared, so at least you know everything's going to be okay and let go of that worry. It does you no benefit. Keep the tissues, in the end Mikhail'll wake up knowing you saved him. Worth a couple of brownie points, right? I should go. Fare well."

The Echani turned to go, taking Shorn with him to recuperate on Tythe.

Nisha Decrilla

N
Anaya didn't take the tissue, she merely stared at the man who held it out to her like the gesture he offered was utterly alien to her, as he did what another empath had tried to do the first time they met. Advise her. When would they learn? The casket in her head snapped shut, emotion shut down, the tears gone from her eyes, though the salty tracks remained left behind was something cold, cruel and calculated. There was a reason she was dubbed 'unpredictable'.
"I can't let go of something I never had, Captain. Mikhail knows what I feel, he has just chosen to ignore it, the same way the Spencer chose to ignore him. And you are wrong. There are no brownie points in this. You do not know Mikhail, not like I do."

She followed them to the docking bay, suspicious eyes boring into there backs the entire way. When the grind and clunk of metal gears told her they were separate, heavy feet carried her back to the bridge. "Get us out of here."

"Destination, ma'am?"

"I don't care."

[member="Manu Xextos"] [member="Mikhail Shorn"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom