Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I was told to be welcoming, so hi there!

Hi! I've never been any good at introductory posts but I figure now is as good a time as any to start! I've roleplayed on the dreaded Facebook for seven+ years, but I've only just discovered the amazingness of actual forums for roleplaying! The threat of not having your account deleted is fab!

Anyway, I'm eager to start roleplaying here, and I'd love for anybody and everybody to get in contact (both to roleplay and help me get the hang of this site!)

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[member=Cira]

Dang Cira, you were on this post like fur on a tauntaun, and they seriously got it fur Hoth :cool:

[member=ovaraes]

Welcome. If you have an idea for what type of alignment you wish for the character, we can point you to some factions, which would give you something of a buffet of players to choose from, all willing and eager to have fun.

[member="Matsu Xiangu"]

I did, back in the day... the people I roleplayed with, our facebook account was the character... haha

Haha yeah they do! It's quite active too, but there's always the threat of your account getting deleted, as obviously Facebook isn't meant for such activities. Thank you for the offer to help though! It's already looking so much better than what I'm used to. xD

Matsu Xiangu said:
[member="ovaraes"] I didn't even know people RP'ed on FB! Which is weird because I've been board RPing for longer than I care to mention lol.

If you need any help, feel free to ask. :) You'll love this format.

I thank everyone for such a quick response! It's amazing how active this place is, such an invigorating change. <3

[member="Galven Solomon"] I already have a plan for my first character, she's an artificial intelligence used by Vega Chaos Mage.

I'd love to roleplay with you all though! :D

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="ovaraes"]

Welcome to Chaos. Explore, ask questions, avoid the Gungans at all costs. The Top Banner is your friend. Cheers and happy hunting! :D

[member="ovaraes"]

To Galven, all robots are robots, even personality ones. You'd be examined and tested to copy your AI and forms dismantled for inspection all for the glory of science and research into recreation for production for NIO. But you'd probably be returned to your normal state later... at some point... maybe after being taken for a spin.

Around the galaxy, thank you, Galven doesn't play with droids.

[member="Jay Scott Clark"]

First (possibly and if so I apologize) question, who's the Top Banner? But thanks!

[member="Galven Solomon"]

In the most innocent way possible, she's open for inspection now!

Welcome! I too was a facebook rper. Oh the angst at losing your stuff. I lost the first year I wrote of my beloved Sith lord. Things are glorious here, I'm sure you'll love it!

[member=ovaraes]
Haha, someone who feels the pain. It's an awful sensation, one which doesn't seem like it exists here. xD

Jsc

Disney's Princess
ovaraes said:
First (possibly and if so I apologize) question, who's the Top Banner? But thanks!
She's that sexy momma on the top of the website of course. Rules, Holonet, Faction, etc. I just like to point that out to new members who gawk about the forums their first day always asking, "Where's the rules? I've been sub-forum diving for hours." Lulz. :p

Party hard and enjoy your stay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom