Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I was once a Jedi... [REQUEST]

Evasion Studios
In the process of re-making a character from my days in a place I used to run called Star Wars Chronicles. What I need however is a Jedi Master, though not to train my character.

The long and short of this is, that my character would have been a Jedi padawan in his younger years, who has forsaken the order. Before he did though, he had a close knit friendship with another padawan his age. That padawan should be a Jedi Master in the Order, and female. Not quite the love interest, but a strained friendship that puts both my character and your own on opposite sides of the issue. The issue being the Order, the Jedi, and what they stand for.

Is anyone willing to help with this cause?

Feel free to ask your questions below.

Evasion Studios
Depends on how long you've been in the order. It'd be between 10-15 years ago when my character was friends with a teenage padawan. [member="Saran Drast"]

They also need to be currently within the Jedi Order, and not gone Rogue.

Evad said:
Depends on how long you've been in the order. It'd be between 10-15 years ago when my character was friends with a teenage padawan. [member="Saran Drast"]

They also need to be currently within the Jedi Order, and not gone Rogue.
Unfortunately I am neither a master (But have been voted twice), and nor am I female, but my character has been within the Jedi Order since he was 4, and is now 31, if that helps at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom