Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I want zombies

I wanna do a zombie thread so anyone who can join please do im looking for jedi or any republic in total and I want well sith and enemies of the republic it will be called Dead in space its about a zombie attack so im also looking for well anyone sith mercs smugglers bounty hunters if you have a good reason to be there come along so the story is you are trapped in a space station where only a few ships escaped your in your room after lock down when your there your rooms locked so you need to find a way to escape so its optional for a bad guy to be the one who started the zombie attack so yeah it is a neutral space station so anyone can be there so here are the locations there
1.cantina
2.Room (May have packs or cases full of supplies or zombies or just empty
3.Hangar
4.secret lab (Has most zombies)
5.Vendors
6.Bank
7.Trade center
8.Hutt room

Iris Tyrad

A man with no friends, only live for revenge
[member="Z19-20D"]

I'm interested, it make sense that Iris would be on a space station aswell, he's always travelling.

Darth Armyss

Nobleman, Sith, and Womanizer
I see, but the problem is that the Blackwing Virus only existed in a couple of locations...although I have an idea for how it gets spread to the space station:

Somebody locates the derelict Imperial I-class Star Destroyer Vector (the site of the viral outbreak in the novel Death Troopers), still mostly intact after nearly a millennium of drifting in space. They tow the wreck over to the station to salvage it, unaware that some spores of the viral outbreak remain dormant on the vessel. The infection begins after the salvage crews begin to fall ill, and it spreads from there.

We've pulled out the blackwing virus before. [member="Avicus DuSang"] replicated the disease using Sith alchemy and released it aboard the Republic capital ship, The Corellian Dream, during the Roche Asteroid engagement. A group of Jedi, bounty hunters, and salvagers discovered the ship floating dead in space over the planet of Boz Pity, where it had activated a distress call.

At the conclusion of the conflict, the capital ship was sucked into orbit with the planet and crashed on the surface with the virus presumably destroyed. Of course, it could pop up again if someone were to do some digging in that area.

I would link you to the thread, but we lost it in a site crash a couple months ago. If you want, I could give you a longer recap. I'll keep an eye on this though. It sounds fun. ;)
[member="Z19-20D"] [member="Albrecht Tagge"]

Albrecht Tagge said:
I see, but the problem is that the Blackwing Virus only existed in a couple of locations...although I have an idea for how it gets spread to the space station:

Somebody locates the derelict Imperial I-class Star Destroyer Vector (the site of the viral outbreak in the novel Death Troopers), still mostly intact after nearly a millennium of drifting in space. They tow the wreck over to the station to salvage it, unaware that some spores of the viral outbreak remain dormant on the vessel. The infection begins after the salvage crews begin to fall ill, and it spreads from there.
Yeah know what thats a good idea so lets do it

Darth Armyss

Nobleman, Sith, and Womanizer
Alright, I'll be there.

[member="Tallia Farn"] Your idea could work too, although frankly I prefer the idea of involving the Vector rather than a Republic Cruiser, as it's a much older ship and thus more mysterious to those involved in the thread (that being said is that no matter how this ends up, my condition for participation is that the Vector is to be captured by the One Sith after it's all said and done)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom