Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Want To Create A Naval Officer

Xzaien Xzaien

What level of authority would any given position give me? Could you link me your rank list and their descriptions, maybe?
Consul/Dictator - Voice of Reason: Military Authority

High Admiral - HIGHCOM: Leader of all Fleets.

Fleet Admiral - TACCOM: Leader of a System Fleet, and System Tactical Command.

Admiral - FLETCOM: Commander of a single fleet.

Vice Admiral - FLEETCOM: Commander of a Battlegroup Attached to a fleet.

Rear Admiral- FLEETCOM: Commander of a Task Force attached to a Battlegroup.

Commodore - FLEETCOM: Commander of a Task Group Attached to a Task Force.

Fleet Captain - FLEETCOM: Commander of a Battle Line attached to a Task Group.

Captain: Commander of a single vessel. Sometimes, Commander of an Element of 5 Ships.

Commander: Executive Officer aboard a vessel; Commander of a light vessel (ie.Frigate, Corvette)

Lt.Commander: Division Commander aboard a ship. Executive Officer aboard a light vessel.

Lieutenant: Senior Officer aboard a Vessel.

Lieutenant Junior Grade: Officer aboard a vessel.

Ensign: Seat in Chair.

Xzaien Xzaien

What is the Catharian Hegemony doing right now in terms of naval maneuvering? Dominions? Exploration? I ask this because this will have a dramatic impact on what rank I choose.

Also, what's your ship list?

I have no idea your skill or experience. So I would make no promise of you for rank without some example.

However our ranks are less impressive and we are still structuring everything.

Admiral: Oversees naval operations within Atrisian system. Leads from the Dragons Fang
Captain: Commands a ship of the fleet.
Pilots:
Instructors: Teaches from Ao-tuin the Atrisian academy

P Praxeologist
Right now, The Catharian Hegemony is currently in the "War of the Blue Diamond" with the Chiss Ascendency. (Dominion).

There is currently no exploration, and the fleets use a combined doctrine derived from Old Republic and Revan's Sith Empire's fleet code, attack and defense.

The ship list is essentially every vessel from the Old Republic, Revans Empire, and the Cold war Era Vitiate's Empire, including different sizes of the Harrower Class Dreadnought, Hammerhead Cruisers, Foray Class Blockade Runners, Interdictor Cruisers, Centurion Battlecruisers, and Sith Battlecruisers. There are very few Kandosii Dreadnoughts used by the Mandalorians.

The Mandalorian Ships vary, as only a few ships were stolen from Mandalore's Fleet during the pogroms on Cathar.

A new ship of the line is currently in the works. A Star Destroyer of the size of a Imperial II Star Destroyer, equipped with Siege Cannons of Catharian Design, and a focus on protection and firepower.

P Praxeologist

Right now, I need proper tacticians for the next dominion. A full fleet of mapping, and intelligence work.

Right now, Im in need of a ton of Admirals and Rear Admirals. So I suppose I can find something for you to do, right up your alley.

Xzaien Xzaien

Let me give you an offer that might interest you.

I want to command an interdictor ship that doubles as a mapping center and has an intelligence unit on board. This means I can just stay behind, fire up the interdictors, and do intelligence work while the others blow stuff up. Plausibly speaking, you could phrase it as wasting less resources, cause interdictor ships historically served this purpose. Moreover, this might help to prevent any enemy ships escaping your next dominion.

I'd like the rank of Captain if that's permissible. I ask this mostly because I want to prove myself before being promoted to FLEETCOM.

Xzaien Xzaien

Let me give you an offer that might interest you.

I want to command an interdictor ship that doubles as a mapping center and has an intelligence unit on board. This means I can just stay behind, fire up the interdictors, and do intelligence work while the others blow stuff up. Plausibly speaking, you could phrase it as wasting less resources, cause interdictor ships historically served this purpose. Moreover, this might help to prevent any enemy ships escaping your next dominion.

I'd like the rank of Captain if that's permissible. I ask this mostly because I want to prove myself before being promoted to FLEETCOM.

I grant you this. I grant you the Interdictor Battlecruiser, and the rank of Captain.

However, I ask that you create a Character using Latin-Esque Names. Like Flavius, or Commodus. As that is what most Admirals have, but its really optional.

You would likely be a Cathar, or Human, but its really your choice here.

This Faction page is here:

and the Discord is:

Welcome to the Catharian Hegemony Captain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom