Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"I Want My Ship Back."

Flesh.

Such an odd thing to have after so much time lying in the dirt. He couldn't even imagine how he had existed in Chaos. It had been years ago, when he was still alive that he had performed a binding ritual between his still living soul and his specially designed Holocron. He was an Emperor then.

There is no title he regretted holding more than that... at least publically. In essence, Voracitos had always seen himself as the puppet master... but when he put himself on the pedestal in the stead of someone else... rather than holding power by proxy. It did something to him.

His ambition, while still large as life... seemed to stall. Everything in the empire stalled. It all lived to serve him, to pamper him. When instead, was supposed to be an engine of war... and he had removed a very important cog in his machine.

So, a coup occurred, which ordinarily would have been culled like the rest of his opposition... but they held one thing that he had not expected. A man who was prepared, a man who held with him a device of the Emperor's own making to ensure order within his Empire. The collar merely pricked his flesh, and its poise spread through his body, damaging the living circuits within him that allowed him to commune with the greater force, thus allowing his body to die after years of abuse without anything left to support it.

It had been his flesh, not the same flesh that he wore now, but his all the same.

Settling into your own skin was... rather unsettling.

He didn't like it.

Within the retreat in the Chiloon Rift where the Warlord Zambrano the Hutt - how he hated that name - the incredible bulbous mass of flesh rivalling that of his hutt Grandfather of all things, sat in a Throne similar to the one the resident Warlord sat in... though with any of the gorey treatments the slug typically liked to apply to it.

How long had it been now, since the black enigma rescued him from the thorny maze, to return back to the sacked capital of Dromund Kaas. That had been where he had died, and he suddenly felt an odd connection to it... a merciless vengeful fury that this could have been done to his seat of power, and he cursed and spat upon all those who followed in his gigantic footsteps.

A string of inferior rulers desecrated his Empire, but the worst among them was named...

"Zambrano." That low royally treated baritone voice echoed throughout the chamber as his hand plunged deep into some bird like carcass. A dozen others of its kind were strewn about around the chamber. Ever since being resurrected into a fully fleshed form, his hunger was indescribably voracious, even more than when he was actually living.

"I'd curse that name if only I hadn't reserved such a punishment for Varanin." More grumblings as the hand came up to his enormous mouth, and the meat was crushed under his teeth and distracted into mush... not at all dissimilar to the Empire beneath the Mandalorians, Republic, and other meaningless less important fledgling nations.

Even now, well over a decade since the fall of the Empire, his voice still echoed his spiteful opinion on the debacle that caused it to fall.

In a fit of anger the meaty arm slid across the table, disposing of its contents, and his mind throwing the table to shattering against a wall. The echoing clatters frightened the various servant in front of him.

"More damnit!" Hesitantly, a servant rushed to his aid, offering another bird. "Fool!" As he spat the word, and glared at the servant, they began to quaver, as he ripped the bird out their hands, ripping a chunk out of it with his teeth, and chewed. The servant was silent, but wouldn't move... and if one listened closely enough, they could hear the struggled breathing of the servant, as if they were trying to scream, but physically could not.

"My Lord, I must speak with you." A new, more level headed aid came to his side. One that was used to the normal horrors that were associated with those within his family and clade.

"Shut up. I'm not done yet..." Another leg was ripped off in his mouth, and he continued to glare at the shivering servant. The aid was able to spot blood, beginning to well up in their nostril, as their eyes frantically looked everywhere, teeth clenched, and their arms still holding the tray they used to offer the bird.

A dozen seconds passed.

"Sir."

"No... interrupting." The lord said, sounding only slightly strained by whatever task he was accomplishing. It was clear now the blood was leaking out of their nose... and now their ears... and now their eyes. Suddenly he released them, and cough from the slave spat blood to the floor as they collapsed, before they began to weep and wail.

"My tongue desires more than simple poultry!" The fat man spat a chunk of bird at the grovelling slave, before with the flick of his fingers, his neck snapped in a sickening pop. The body dropped to the floor instantly, prompting the full attention of all the slaves in the room watching, waiting to serve their dish.

"Now..." Still chewing, the Sith Lord grabbed a napkin and began to wash his hands. "What... is... so important?"

"An associate of ours is here to meet you. An InterGalactic Banking Clan member. He shows some interest in backing us in your little... heist."

For once, the Dark Lord of the Sith, smirked, before the napkin obscured it entirely to cleanse him the no longer desired poultry... as evidently clear from the body lying on the ground next to him.

"Splendid." Immediately, his Hover Throne swiveled around and left the chamber, much to the relief of those slaves within it, still holding their dishes awaiting the moment their fate is decided on whether or not their Master felt in the mood for what the had to offer. The failures had been stacked up into the other corner of the room... though no dish was left uneaten or cold.

This better be good.

[member="Vassik Kilvaari"]

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
[member="Darth Voracitos"]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]The Chiloon Rift.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Ovmar had told him about that specific part of the Galaxy, a corner within a corner, one of the many alleyways that occupied the [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px]other[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px] and allowed extraordinary people to do extraordinary things. But the Magister had never been quite that interested in those particular applications, a Monolith that could bring you to other dimensions, a bubble that excreted from it and bypassed the normal laws of time… they were all fun and [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px]cool[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px], but where was the profit in it?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]How do you monetize a shadow realm with hidden paths to other dimensions? How do you make a time distortion field profitable in the realm of economics while having to deal with the usual things such as debit costs or having to pay enormous amounts of money for the healthcare? [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]No, the Magister was not interested in those two applications of the Chiloon Rift, but there was a different thing that had caught his eye. A gargantuan belt of asteroids filled with minerals, ores and other resources that could be [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px]beneficial[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px] to the output Muunilinst was already producing to ensure the credit worth of the entire Galaxy. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Perhaps it would be prudent to start funding some mining operations within the Rift.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Finally behind him the Muun could hear the door hiss open that separated the simple waiting room to the throne room, a few more moments were spared looking out of the window before Vassik turned himself around and gave a deep bow.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]“My Lord Voracitos, it is an honor.” the Magister would greet him, before straightening himself out again and neutrally studying the… [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px]man[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px] in front of him. It seemed that the Sith Emperor had truly let himself go and the rumors hadn’t been just in jest.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Not that the Magister would truly judge; every sentient had its own vice.[/SIZE]

The aid next to Voracitos, in fact was Captain Slika, the personal care taker of Zambrano the Hutt, represented the Directory. Slika had informed Voracitos of his current status in the galaxy at large within the Primeval, and infectious religion that was eating away his former territories... but show incredible promise of becoming an excellent vessel in which to feed himself, as he had done with the Sith Empire.

This was his domain, he had always been here, and rarely ventured elsewhere. Despite having once been an Emperor, one full of luxury, he had never felt the need to explore beyond a select few planets that mattered to him. This though was irrelevant information. What was relevant however, is that Captain Slika represented a puppet master organization that controlled the domain supposedly under the control of Zambrano the Hutt, which merely used him as a fear inducing figurehead in which to draw the ire and attention of the enemy on to him, instead of the actual threat, the Directory. It was an ingenious solution that he could admire, due to this being the exact method he had used to control the Sith Empire before botching it up and ending up as the unrefuted Emperor himself.

What a waste of time, being Emperor.

"I would say I welcome you to my estate, if not for the fact I hold no true power in this realm any longer. It 'belongs' to another. What is it you have come here to discuss with me?"

The Admiralty
Codex Judge

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]What a waste, being an Emperor.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]And Vassik Kilvaari could not agree more with that assessment, he had never understood why people always [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px]insisted[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px] on clawing their way to power - or at least in such a way that landed them in the public spotlight as the ‘boss’. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]It seemed so much of a hassle and quite inefficient in the long run.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Which was the reason why Vassik had never bothered with claiming the Chairman position for himself, instead he simply contented himself with being a Magister and personal assistant of the Chairman of the InterGalactic Banking Clan. This offered him all the freedom that he needed to move through the Galaxy and make the deals that were necessary to strengthen the Banking Clan… but it minimized the risk somewhat.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]At least now, there had been some messy business before, but that was pretty much resolved by now.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]“My organization prides itself in noticing when certain entities present opportunities to make… [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px]changes[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px] in the commonly established equilibrium, my Lord.” the Magister would concede with a short inclination of the head. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]“In these situations we sometimes find it acceptable to [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px]help forward[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px] the change.”[/SIZE]

"Hmm..." The Dark Lord sat backwards in his hovering Throne before the clansman, deep in thought.

"So then, should I ask you assist in the completion of a task I have in mind, what is it you would want from me? I would find it exceedingly difficult to believe you would "help forward" change, as you say, should it not be economically beneficial to your organization. After all, the task at hand I desire completing, would involve not a small amount of conflict. With the Primeval's victory in Wayland, it provides an excellent staging point to invade the heart of the Mandalorians... where something of mine currently resides. Such a task, could not be accomplished off of simple charity." With the motion of his hand, he summoned a servant from the other room to approach him, who held within his hands a platter of beef, with its illustrious aroma filling the nostrils of the morbidly obese Lord. Like a shark, his eyes practically dilated as if he had sniffed out blood in the water.

The servant kneeled with his bowed head, holding back his shivering fear of the Master. Not even the Hutt on board the station could command such adequate servitude.

"I would think less of you should it be so." The Lord said quickly as he took a knife and viciously stabbed the bloody tender meat, causing a short splatter across his violet robes, and a ferocious smile of delight, as he carved a gratuitous slice of meat for himself.

The Admiralty
Codex Judge

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]The Muun would flash a short smile. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]It seemed that they held a similar believe when it came to [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px]business[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px], these days it seemed that everyone believed in something radically different - the belief that things should be done for [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px]free[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px], that valuable services had to be granted for some kind of form of… charity; it was a strange form of business that Vassik would never understand.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]“My request would be fairly simple, my Lord.” the Magister would then finally reply. “In turn for my aid in this matter, I would like you to become my client. The InterGalactic Banking Clan would be honored to host you.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]As a client the Magister would make sure that Voracitos’ finances were done in an acceptable fashion, he would make sure that any investments done by the Sith Lord would be handled as smoothly and profitable as possible… and in return Vassik and the IGBC would receive its own share.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]It was all fairly straightforward, really.[/SIZE]

"Bring me wine." The Lord interrupted the conversation briefly to command a servant, as he slowly carved another slab of meat to be placed into his gullet.

"I see nothing wrong with this proposition, I can understand the benefit of such a relationship especially considering my past with finances. I had amassed quite a wealth before I inevitably died. With the expansion of the Primeval in my old territories of ruling, it should not be difficult to cash in my old fortunes stowed away in my old personal estates away from the prying fingers of my successors, as a... dowry of sorts to our mutually benefitted business relationship." The servant returned with a red liquid, and quickly the Darth snatched it from her thin spindly fingers, spilling not even a drop as he did so, bringing the edge of it to his lips.

"Obviously the influx of wealth I would place upon your shoulders, would not be the full fraction of what I once owned. I hold no doubts in my heart that the scavengers surrounding my corpse likely pillaged any publically known wealth storages I had on record, most likely by the businessman who assassinated me would have the greatest portion of public funds that I had had at my disposal at the time. Though I think, with my personal storage areas, you will find the funds I provide for you to play with in your organization shall be more than sufficient. Now that I am alive due to this timely Netherworld "disaster", I may even be able to restore old connections I had, and increase my own net worth to your profit value." Words words words. Voracitos had always been one to talk, and he quite enjoyed it, especially now with the feeling of flesh moving the muscles that produced such conversation.

The mouth was a fascinating thing.

The Admiralty
Codex Judge

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Darth Voracitos’ assassination had been a [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px]fascinating[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px] read, the ascension of Tyrin Ardik and his subsequent death had been even more interesting and then the fall of the Empire at the hands of a multitude of lackluster Emperors with the Republic, the Fel Empire and whoever else trying to all slaughter a beast that was already laying down for them. The Muun had a fairly good idea on where the former Emperor’s funds might have disappeared to after Tyrin’s death, but he was not his client at the moment - and as such it was not his concern for now, after he had lend his hand and this mission was a success.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]“I will be looking forward to doing business with you then, my Lord.” the Magister replied with a deep nod. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]He did not speak a lot on this missive, because in his experience those that loved to talk… they loved to [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px]talk[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px] and not listen. So he would simply be that, an entity that would soak up the information that Voracitos wished to impart him with and only speak when it was asked of or otherwise necessary.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]They were not friends - at least not yet.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]“When will this operation of yours start?” He would have to make preparations, hire some worthwhile mercenaries perhaps and flush the funds that were necessary.[/SIZE]

"If I had my way..." The former Emperor began to say, with that particular commanding tone that accented his reverberating voice at all times, thinking now in a state of vengeful greed. "Immediately."

Finally he finished his beef, and droughted his wine away. Now his stomach was in the mood for pastry's. He had always been a sweet tooth, and he was glad now that he could finally sink them deeply into the frosted treats and delicacies. The flavors that danced across his tongue was the most pleasurable experience he had ever felt in his long life, to be reunited with such lovely foods after such a long time being dead and boring.

"But I am aware of the speed that money travels in, and I will be patient so far as I know that the appropriate funds are being distributed as quickly as possible. I understand that storming the motherland of the Mandalorians for something as trivial as a battlestation may not be the common Mercenaries cup of tea..." At the end of that sentence, a slave girl arrived with a platter holding a cup of tea. The timing was entirely coincidental, but all too appropriate. "So then I expect that my funds shall be spent solely upon the uncommon sort that will be up to the task at hand. The battlestation that we are going after is no laughing matter, and neither are the Mandalorians. I should know, I specified the core design the of the Girth of Gluttony and its contents, as well as experienced first hand the overwhelming power of the Mandalorians." He picked up the tea, and dipped his pastry in it before taking another enormous bite that devoured the thing whole.

"Let Wayland however," He said once his mouth was clear, before pausing to take a sip of his tea. "Be an example to motivate the greedy that this operation is all too possible to accomplish, especially with the backing of a Primeval Warlord, and a Former and Formidable Emperor such as myself. At one point in my life, I was deemed capable of raising an army on a whim by my will and money alone. Let my reputation speak for me what is possible, and what is not." He took another sip of the hot substance, and gathered a new pastry to dip into it for his consumption.

"Do we have a deal?"

The Admiralty
Codex Judge

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]“Of course, my Lord. I already have a couple of…” the conversation faded away as the flow of time took over and brought them from the [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px]then[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px] to the [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px]now[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px].[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]A couple of weeks had passed since that particular conversation between the Behemoth and the Magister, the time had been passed with the cash being discreetly transferred from the more physical currency towards the less tangible but easier to use [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px]digital[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px] format.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Ironically, it were Mandalorian-trained personnel who would eventually be used for this particular operation. Death Watch warriors from the Primeval itself, he had managed to [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px]procure[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px] their services for a tidy sum of money and in return he got a battle-hardened group of mercenaries with elements that were trained from para-military operations to sieges and breaches, suffice to say that they were ready for anything that they might throw at them.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]It was on the particular ship that would bring them to Mandalore that Voracitos and the Magister would meet once again - to be more specific in the wide and spacious hangar bays that were currently filled with the ranks of warriors that would be used for the mission.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]“M’lord Voracitos.” the Magister would greet with a nod. “I hope you find yourself in good health?”[/SIZE]

Finding himself in the wide and spacious hangar bays with the results of the deal he had made with the Magister standing rank and file to either side of him, Voracitos sat within his Hover Throne looking quite pleased with himself as they traveled through Hyperspace, enroute to his ultimate destination. He could almost taste the restless part of his soul that had been trapped to this harsh reality. Soon, he would be able to put his fanciful imagination to an end, assimilating its bad features directly into his life force, rather than as a trivial part of his consciousness. He could feel the victory almost washing over him.

So far as he knew, this would be a quick stealth operation. This was perfectly suitable for the Darth, so long as he was able to inevitably enter the ship again in order to devour the contents of his holocron.

"My health is anything but good, I assure you, but nonetheless I am alive and well, if that is what you are asking, Magister." Voracitos chuckled at the question.

"I trust that our proceedings are moving smoothly?"

The Admiralty
Codex Judge

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]“[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Quite so, my Lord[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px].” the Magister would accept the answer given to him while his eyes wandered across the hangar bays and the ranks that were filled with his warriors. It made quite a scene, rank upon rank, all ready to go to war on the first notice he would give out. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Already the standard of the InterGalactic Banking Clan was improving.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]“[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Wayland would be the obvious[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px] staging ground for this operation, which is why we opted against it in the end. Surely they would focus all their attention on that particular direction - instead we are going in from the back; the Daragon Trail[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px].”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]A few more ticks on the datapad.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]“[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px]We will drop out of hyperspace outside of their sensor arrays, engage the cloak mechanism and then send out the transport to take over the facility itself. After which they will rig the installation to jump to hyperspace[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px].”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]At least, if everything went fine and dandy.[/SIZE]

"Excellent. I commend you Magister, you've been more helpful than I had anticipated. I will take note of this, and heavily consider using your services again at a later date, with another... matter of mine." A slight snarl formed on the chubby face of the resurrected Darth, as his thoughts wandered to the thought of his wealth being diluted in worth due to it being in possession with a dozen other grimy hands after his death. Such was the nature of an Emperor when he died however, all his personal belongs then belong to another, and that simply would not do for the Emperor of Emperors.

"But my focus for today, is reeling back in my most prized children of my mind. Away from the filthy mongrel hands of the Mandalorians." With a gesture, a servant came to his aid, as he summoned another glass of fine wine he had brought along for the ride. Taking a sip before he continued, he swirled the red liquid in his crystal glass, watching it intently.

"Though I am expectant that you shall succeed with these intellectual preparations you've constructed on my good faith, I do hope to remind you that there is a price for everything in these matters. If you do not take back what is mine, I pray you have heard the tales of what I do with people who have failed to please me. Is this a fact that is understood, Magister?" The gluttonous Lord's eyes shot away from his glass of liquid back at the Magister, as he brought it to his lips.

The Admiralty
Codex Judge

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Vassik simply bowed deeply in comment to the praise given, it hadn’t been necessary - as the Magister of the InterGalactic Banking Clan… he was used to people considering themselves [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px]above[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px] him, simply because he handled their finance and generally made troubles go away before they could become troubles in the first place.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Which was fine with the Magister, it made his work much simpler in the grand scheme of things. A servant wasn’t paid the same heed as an equal and that worked in his favor for the most part.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]“Of course, m’Lord.” the Muun acknowledged the threat without any emotions betraying themselves, of course he knew of the [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px]tales[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px] that were spun about the late Dark Lord of the Sith and the things he had done to those that had failed to meet his expectations. He wasn’t particularly scared of the voracious former Emperor - the Muun knew too much to really be scared of anything these days.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]But only fools did not heed threats in one way or another.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]“The operation will commence and conclude just as I have foreseen, of this I am sure.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]He always planned for the worst, this would be a success either way.[/SIZE]

"Wonderful, then commence and conclude as you see fit, with as much or as little fanfare as you deem necessary..." Voracitos spoke, with his face no longer contorted in that uncomfortable stage where he is threatening someone. His face ached from it actually, and he remarked that this flesh being entirely identical to his former body, his spirit was not yet... reaccustomed to his finer details and minutiae muscular functions that generated his expressive large face.

Though I expect little of it, from such a dull personality. Was a thought that crossed his mind, as he observed the simple proceedings. Despite the efficiency of the operation, he had always had a taste for the dramatic. Instead he was served a bland and vanilla victory... though even such a flavour was once again new to the Dark Lord, upon his return to this world.

Having spent so much time in slumber, even the least appetizing of events could be in some ways pleasurable, that might not have otherwise satisfied his unique palate should he not have been dead for so long. Though his tongue yearned for the moist and zesty taste of surprise, all the same.

Whether or not this Banker would offer such a demanding dish, was unfortunately up to his discretion... which appeared to be what he did best... discretion. Restraint. Poise. In their own ways, these features could be appreciated... but a man will crave what he will crave, regardless of appreciation.

The Admiralty
Codex Judge

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Perhaps if Voracitos had specifically asked for a bit more fanfare… some drama and show that the Muun would have done just that, because in the end he was there to serve his clients’ will. If they wished to make an engagement more risky and exciting? He would always counsel against it if there were better options on the table, but it was specifically [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px]that[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px], just counsel.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]To do with as one pleased, if that meant agreeing to it or disregarding? That wasn’t Vassik’s concern anymore, he would have done his job to his own standards either way.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]But as it stood the old Emperor had never requested for a show, he had simply asked him to help him reacquire his old property, a sentiment that the Magister could truly understand. In this he was fairly sympathetic with the grotesque abomination - as said though, he had never requested any such show.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]So Vassik had simply done what he had been hired to do. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Get the station back, and he had done it under his own strict standards of discretion and competence.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]With another bow to the old Emperor, he excused himself to take another survey of the troops that had been assembled here - make sure that everything had been done according to satisfactory demand and assume that everything was in order for the [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px]show.[/SIZE]

Voracitos merely watched as the stealthy vessel filled with stealthy warriors came over the despicable mudball the Mandalorians called a home. He had seen this planet before, some time ago, far away in his old ship... The Corpulence II. It was a good ship, he supposed. A fitting name, he thought, since he commanded it.

For one to grow as large and in charge as Voracitos, one had to accept totally that you will always be the biggest and most grotesque presence in any given situation. This was why he was so comfortable with naming things after his many folds... because he was totally in familiarity with his own image, which he himself had crafted painstakingly over the past several decades of his life. He knew his sins, and the consequences of such sins to his body, and he had paid for them as well.

To him though, Gluttony was not a sin...

... it was a necessity.

Thus as he carefully tasted his - twenty fourth? - glass of wine, the quite moderately hammered Sith Lord stared uncomfortably at the planet, dreary red-yellow eyes searching for the thing he sought orbiting it somewhere... it was difficult to feel... in part because he was hammered, and in part because that its inferior presence in the force was muddied by those ugly lizards that negated the influence of the force in a particular region.

His advanced sensory abilities however, despite his not small amount of intoxication coursing through his helpless liver and clogged blood streams, was able to ascertain the familiarity of his genius out there. It was close by, and soon he would have it within his grasp once again... as it was meant to be.

"I'm gunnaeat you, yastupid little cun..." He was cut off abruptly by his glass of wine, the liquid bubbling under his breathe as he aimlessly took another gulp, before the operation finally began.

After a moments pause, the drunken fat man roared.

"Get on wit it! I want my ship back." The sloshing red liquid meanwhile splashed all over his violet robes and a few of the attendants that dotted on him. His face was beat red from drunkenness, and maybe a little bit of intoxicated rage. A big meaty hand slapped a random person across the room into a bulkhead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom