Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Think I Just Got Shot (Anemone Nivalis)

Darren Onyx

D
Onyx sighed. "Why you gotta be that way beautiful?" Onyx released her and walked over to the guards, hand ready to be cuffed. He hoped to see her again. He wanted to get her back. He sighed again. Hopefully the Jedi would be polite.

Anemone Nivalis

M.D., Expert Trauma Surgeon
Anemone glanced over her shoulder at the male, her eyes narrowing as she watched him approach the guards, arms extended to be cuffed. "Take him to the holding cells until the proper authorities arrive to take him into custody. I want the under purveyance constantly. And by the way, beautiful or not, I hope you rot for what you've done, sith." Anemone secured her weapon within her holster before stepping off to return to her duties. The little fiasco had put her behind schedule, and the last thing she needed was her superiors breathing down her neck.

Darren Onyx

D
As the sith was dragged away to the cell he yelled over to her, "You are going to regret this!" Onyx had many powerful friends. Being a Knight he could telepathically contact them. It wouldn't be long before one came along to help him escape, and maybe even get revenge on Anemone for her treachery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom