Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Think I Just Got Shot (Anemone Nivalis)

Darren Onyx

D
(OOC: Before Clockwork Rebellion)

Onyx was dizzy. He was laying down on a doctors operating table. He was trying to open his eyes. The last thing he remembered he was chasing a Mandalorian through the streets of Corascunt when he was shot.

Now he was somewhere he didn't recognize. Well he couldn't even open his eyes! He was trying. Then suddenly he did. It was blinding. A light shone on him from above. He looked around. He didn't know where he was. Based on the rooms appearance he assumed he was in a doctors office. He looked down to see his armor and robes gone. The only clothing he had was his black tight pants and boots. His shirt was gone. His.. mask!

He began to panic at first. He tried to get up but a sharp pain went through him. He looked down and noticed his chest with several bandages on it. "What the..." Before he could continue he noticed a sound. Someone was coming. Hopefully they could tell him where his armor went.

Anemone Nivalis

M.D., Expert Trauma Surgeon
Anemone sighed heavily as she paced down the hall. It had a realistically quiet day. No mass trauma. No crazy incidents. Nothing out of the normal. The worst that she had to deal with was a gun shot wound to the chest. That was something she could deal with. It may not be a day off, but it's the closest thing that she would come to that, and Anemone knew that probability.

As she turned a corner to enter a room, she paused in her steps momentarily before pacing inside the room, her hands in her pockets and her lips curved into a slight smile. "Well, well. Look who finally woke up. I wondered when you were going to join us." She stepped toward the foot of the bed, grabbing the chart and looking down at it, flipping pages ever so often. "So, how are you feeling today?" Normally, she was a bit more cautious with patients with this type of wound. But this was different. The lack of casualties had made her happier than usual, and it clearly showed.

Darren Onyx

D
Onyx was in some serious pain. He was surprised that the wound was bad. "I uh..." Onyx was distracted for a second he found his way back. "I feel like a Gungan who just got stepped on by a Wampa." Onyx said with a small laugh. He shook his head as he sat up on the bed, his large muscles flexing as he did so. His normally slicked back hair was now hanging down to his shoulders and in front of his scared face. "How long was I out, where am I?" Onyx wasn't going to jump straight to asking where his weapons and armor was. He didn't want to show his dark side.

Anemone Nivalis

Anemone simply shook her head, pulling a pen from her pocket and marking something on the chart before returning the pen to her pocket. She looked up at the rather vascular male as he sat up, a small chuckle escaping her lips. It was always entertaining when patients woke up and had no idea what had happened. It was like a blank slate, and she could paint any picture she wanted on it. Luckily, she wasn't the type of person to do such a thing. "You look like one too. Just joking, Your in a medical facility. You've been out for about four hours now. So, your not too far off track."

She stood there, just watching him. The lost confused look across his face. It was plain to see that whatever he had gotten himself into, he didn't remember it. Or perhaps, didn't want to remember it. It was possible that ones mind could repress such memories do the traumatic nature of them. Though, Anemone had a sneaky suspicion that this was not that. She once more hung the chart from the foot of the bed before pacing over to the side of the bed, removing the empty IV drip hanging beside the male and replacing it with a full one."Anything else you need to ask?"

Darren Onyx

D
Onyx smiled at her. She was quite beautiful. He knew it was fast but he decided to ask anyways. "Yes I do have a few questions." Onyx had his voice change into his smooth voice. "I'd like to know if I could discuss them over dinner tonight, if it's ok with you." Onyx was always a sweet talker. He would defiantly win her over once he got cleaned up and had his hair slicked back.

Anemone Nivalis

Anemone simply smiled. The man had been so straight forward. Her arms crossed over her chest as her head shook slightly. "Sorry. I have work to do. My reports are do in the morning. Speaking of reports.." She reached beside her, picking her datapad from the table before she keyed in a few things. "You were shot. In accordance with my job, I'm required to report all GSWs (Gun Shot Wounds) to the proper anchorites. Which means this falls in my jurisdiction anyway. So, I need you to tell me. What happened out there? And who shot you?"

Darren Onyx

D
Onyx laughed. "If I told you the truth it would result in me being arrested. I'll tell you what, you go out with me, I tell you what happened." Onyx knew she would deny but he decided to tell her anyways. "I was shot by a Mandalorian who stole something of great value from me. I tried to get it back and it result in me being shot." Onyx suddenly realized he didn't have his lightsabers. He knew it would give him away. So he causally asked, "Do you know where my weapons and armor are?"

Anemone Nivalis

Anemone chuckled slightly before lowering her datapad and looking to the male. "Look, I appreciate the interest, really I do. But I just don't mix business and pleasure. So how about you just explain things to me, and we'll see where that goes." The male's pursuits weren't lost on her. Neither was it the first time that she had a pursuer. Normally, she would even agree to these types of things, if only to not hurt someone's feelings. But this one, there was something different about him, though she couldn't quite put her finger on it.

Her cheerful demeanor changed, however, as the male began to speak on his incident. Mandalorians openly firing on Coruscant? This simply smelled of extra work for her. To make things worse, she'd be stuck working with with the civilian authorities until this matter was solved. A heavy sigh escaped her lips as she ran her free hand through her hair. "There has to be more to it than that. Who was it? What were you trying to get back? I need details. And no, I haven't seen your things. By the time you got to me, you were like this. Except half dead."

Darren Onyx

D
Onyx sighed. He knew telling her everything wouldn't be good towards him. He looked into her eyes and smiled. "It was a smuggler. He was trying to steal a Jedi holocron for a unknown buyer. I couldn't let him take it. As for who it was exactly, I can't say." Onyx could easily manipulate. Even a doctor. She didn't need to know he was sith. Today he was a Jedi, or in her mind he was. "I am a Jedi Knight. Those holocrons were very important. Unfortunately I wasn't fast enough in activated my lightsaber, causing me to be shot." Onyx sighed again and looked down at the floor.

He needed his things. He also wanted to take her out. By the looks of things, she didn't really want anything to do with him. Well at least that's what the outside said. He could sense something. He didn't know what but it was there.

Anemone Nivalis

Anemone blinked, just blinked. This had gone from simple, to messy in almost no time flat. a heavy sigh escaped her lips once more as she smiled warmly at the male. "Well, thank you for your assistance to Republic Master Jedi. And as much as I'm...tempted to take your offer, this situation is exactly why I tend to avoid Jedi, if possible. Things tend to be..difficult with you bunch around. Either way, this is out of my jurisdiction now, so I'll just have security contact your Grandmaster. He'll come down here, and you two can figure this out. Sorry, maybe in another life if you were just a normal person." With a quick pivot, she turned and began heading for the door to the room. She didn't particularly want to contact the Jedi Temple, but after what the male had told her, her hands were tied,

Darren Onyx

D
Onyx cursed himself under his breath. Her contacting the Jedi temple wasn't good. He quickly jumped to her side and grabbed her arm, "No! See my master would kill me if he knew I was hunting a bounty hunter. I mean really what kind of a Jedi does that?" Onyx was getting nervous. He knew he would have to tell her the truth eventually. He decided to keep playing the Jedi card.

Onyx let go and stepped back a foot or two. "I would hate to be demoted again. Well for something as dumb as that," Onyx was going to whip out his hidden talent. He was going to lie and give a sob story on how he was demoted from Knight to Padawan. Hopefully, if it went well, she would believe him and he would get that date. A win-win.

Anemone Nivalis

Anemone turned suddenly about, looking back at the male as her arm was grabbed. It gave her a cause for worry. She listened as he told her his story, the reason why he didn't want her to contact the Jedi. As her arm was released, she relaxed once more. Her head simply shook. She certainly didn't want to get the male in trouble, but she couldn't blatantly ignore the rules set before her. "Look, I don't want to get you in trouble, I really don't. but this is above me. I can't keep something like this from them. Look, I'm things will be just fine if you just explain things. I'll even help." She turned once more toward the door, fully intent on summoning the Jedi once more.

Darren Onyx

D
"I'm a sith." Onyx blurted out. He knew that telling her would result in the authorities or Jedi being called. Without his weapons, however, he was defenseless. He hoped she had the honor the Jedi didn't have. "The Jedi and rest of the galaxy don't have any honor. If you call them I won't get fair trial and regardless of me not having any weapons, I'll be arrested. Please tell me you have some honor." Onyx knew it would take some convincing but he would just go from there.

Anemone Nivalis

Her feet came a sudden halt as she heard the startling news. She turned to face him, her head shaking. "Your a Sith? And you dare speak of honor? Your empire enslaves countless beings, and murders countless more. You bring death wherever you go. I have honor, and my loyalties are with the Republic. Honestly, now that you tell me, I wish I never would've helped you. You will face the Jedi, and you will stand trial before the Senate. But whatever sentence they give you will good for you." She turned once more, running from the room to alert the Jedi and Security Forces. While it wasn't a massive amount, her heart ached. The man she had nearly befriended, and been so kind to, had lied to her this time. Even though she wasn't close to the male, it brought a small tear to her eye.

Darren Onyx

D
Onyx ran out after her. He suddenly saw the guards. "Damn." He ran back into the room and locked the door. He quickly started to scan the room for an exit. He saw a small window. Then he saw a vent. "Perfect," he whispered. He opened the window, giving the illusion he jumped out the back. Using the force he opened the vent and got in without causing any damage. "Damn her.... damn you too," he cursed himself. Another failed romance due to him being a Sith. He was starting to get used to it now.

Anemone Nivalis

Within moments, Anemone was headed back towards the room she had left the male in. She slowed her breathing to calm herself. A Sith? She had helped a Sith of all people. The simple thought of it made her stomach turn. But this was no time for that. She reached the door, expecting it to slide open, but that was not the case. It took her but seconds to realize the door had been locked. Without hesitation, she pulled a small card from her pocket, sliding by the keypad beside the door. The card gave her access to every door in the facility. After all, she was in charge of it.

As the door opened, the four guards that had returned with her rushed into the room with weapons drawn. She stepped in after them, only to find that male was nowhere in sight. Her eyes caught sight of the open window opposite the door. Suddenly her demeanor changed. "Put the entire facility on lockdown, and contact the Jedi again. Tell them to hurry. And get me my weapon." Sometimes, it was better for some people to not be helped. This was one of those times. She be a doctor, but she is still a solider first.

Darren Onyx

D
Onyx could here footsteps below as he crawled through the vents above the hallway. He could here Anemone ask for a gun. He realized that she was more then just a doctor. Though he wasn't sure, she obviously was someone in command since the guards were following orders. He sighed and began to crawl once more. He didn't know how big or small the facility he was in was. He just had to hope it wasn't too big. Otherwise escape may be harder.

Anemone Nivalis

Anemone that the male more than likely escaped. But she also had to think of the possibility that he had faked his escape. If he was siith, running about the streets of Coruscant unprotected didn't seem like the brightest move. It is possible that he may be that dumb. After all, he was here in the first place. She decided there was one course of action that she could take in this situation. "Sergeant. Comb the entire facility. If he's here, I want him found."

With a quick salute, the guard trotted off to find others to assist him in the search. This left Anemone standing in the hall way alone, looking down at her own feet as she pondered her thoughts.

Darren Onyx

D
Onyx looked down into the hall to see her equipped with a pistol. Although he had no weapons, he still had his physical strength.

Taking a deep breath he dropped down behind her. His arms instantly around her neck. He quickly whispered to her, "Scream and I break your neck." He loosened just enough for her to breath. "Take me to my armor and weapons."

Anemone Nivalis

Anemone jumped slightly as a pair of arms were thrown around her neck. She already knew who it was, though the voice only confirmed it. "My, me. How quickly you turn when faced with judgement that you deserve. Though you made a mistake." She bent her arm at the elbow, angling her blaster up just enough to point at the male's body. "Don't underestimate a Lieutenant in the Republic Army." As she spoke, several soldiers came moving full speed around the corner, their weapons pointed down the hall at the male's back.

Anemone was smart. She knew the male would come after her if she was alone. She also knew that everything would be heard by the guards if she left her comm on. Which she did. The gaurds were prepared to shoot on order. Their orders were to bring the sith down. No matter who stood in their way. Even if that person was her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom