Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I swear I didn't do it

"Sir, can you remember anything? Jake?" Jake woke up with a massive headache, his vision blurry. From what he could see, he was in a hospital room, with several doctors crowding around him. His mouth refused to work, no matter how he tried. "Jake, can you hear me?" He slowly nodded his head, still looking around. Finally, his throat cleared and he was able to talk. "Where.... Where am I?" "You're safe, don't worry. We just need to-" "Doctor, his vitals are spiking! He's heating up!" Jake's eyes flashed open, full of fire. Getting up rapidly, he tried as best as he could to stomp out the flames that were covering the bed, but to no avail. Soon, the entire room was on fire. He was scared. Still in his hospital garb, he ran out of the front doors, his left arm engulfed in a blazing fire. His eyes looked around wildly, and he ran.

(OOC: Feel free to invite Lexa if you want :) @[member="Morna Imura"])

Walking in the street hand in hand with Lexa, I felt good to be with her for once. Even if it was just for a short time. I took my time walking with her when I stopped. "We need to go somewhere else. You know, Random yet different." I thought for a moment and spoke to her again. "Some where like-" Thats when I was cut off by seeing a man in a burnt hospital gown with his arm on fire and sirens going off of a fire. before I could even think I grabbed the man by the collar and slammed him to the ground as he was running past us. I grabbed the end of the gown and covered him arm to snuff out the fire. "HEY HEY HEY! MAN ITS OKAY! I GOT YOU!"
@[member="Jake Travers"] @[member="Lexa Kimene"]

Lexa was quick to assist Morna with the burning man. "Hey, you need to CALM DOWN! Just a second..." She said to the man. Placing her hands on the flames, Lexa drew them into her body. The flames disappeared, both the man's gown and Lexa's hands smoking slightly. "There. It's all gone now. You're alright..." She said, lightly patting the man.s chest to calm him down.
@[member="Morna Imura"]
@[member="Jake Travers"]

Being slammed onto the ground did not feel very good. Rushing to get back up, he immediately noticed the two people standing before him. A beautiful woman accompanied by a man about his age had come to see if he was okay. "You don't understand, the hospital is on fire! I was on fire! I have to help the people before-" All of a sudden, the hospital erupted with a massive BOOM. "No! He ran bak toward the explosion, hoping to find a survivor...

@[member="Morna Imura"] @[member="Lexa Kimene"]

With the Large explosion going off and the man standing up to go. I grabbed onto his collar once again and then handed him to Lexa. "KEEP HIM HERE! FORCE HIM IF YOU HAVE TO!" I then turned around and faced the building. As I ran a rage burned in my heart. Suddenly I got on on knee and looked up to the sky. As good as I was in Telekinesis I could do alot. Even more so in Shaping. With a second not to waste I jumped. A crater was left behind where I was and now In the air I plummeted towards the building. With the wind on my back I moved my hands down and out flat and suddenly I stopped.

I floated in the air with the powers of air shaping. Smiling as Lexa had not seen me use anything like this before. Letting it be controlled at my feet I kept aloft while I raised my hands, They lit on fire and soon began to grow. And grow they did. The fires of the hospital were climbing into the air away from the building as a few blocks down I could see fire crews coming. My face contorted in pain as I Pulled with everything. The flames began to form into a ball at my hands. getting larger and larger, until the point where I could no longer control it.

Letting my body take over My skin started to melt and flake off and replaced with charred bones. The flames moved down my body to engulf me in orange and red. My entire body shook as I tried to keep the flames on me. Compacting them down. I moved the flames around to come together until it reached a point in my hand. Soon all of the flames had moved to my hand where a single small ball of flames so hot that they were blue and white. My skeleton brought both hands around the ball and launched it into the sky.

The blue beam of fire launched into the clouds. As heat is in the sky it started to rain down. So much heat was placed into the planet's atmosphere I made it literally rain. I kept controlling the beam of energy to only go up. And when all the flames had left my bony hands did they return to normal. I could see my vision darken and flutter with lights that were no longer there. And I let myself drop to the top floor. I smiled as I did though. Not even thinking about the lives that I may have just saved, but I could care less about that. I was not here to show off ether. I was here to act as a vessel for the flames. In stead of letitng people die and burn, I let the flames become something else entirely. The life giver of rain.
@[member="Jake Travers"], @[member="Lexa Kimene"]

(sorry if I got into it to much, Listing to awesome music.........)

(OOC: lol no worries. Just curious though, what were you listening to?)

Jake struggled against the woman as she held him, screaming that he needed to help the people inside. However, he stopped when he saw what the other did. He seemed to be absorbing the fire, so much to a point that he began to turn to fire himself. This initiated a memory that had been locked away by his concussion. Finally shaking the girl off, he stood up, his clothes catching fire once more. The flames grew so hot that they began to glow white, and eventually he was but a single flame, floating a few inches off the ground. "Woah..." A small smirk came from the flame's face, and he looked around at the spectators. They must be so scared of what had just happened. He sagged his shoulders softly and looked down.

Lexa looked as the man became a flame, just like her. She grabbed his arm, the flames not effecting her at all. "You're....... You're one of us....." She said to him. To prove it, she allowed her eyes to turn a bright white-yellow. Bright orange flames erupted on her feet, and worked their way up her body until they had completely enveloped her. She was now nothing but flame. The only way one would recognize her was the shape of the flame that matched the shape of her body, and her bright eyes that stood out from the rest of the flame. "You are a Fire Shaper," Lexa said to him, her voice altered by her Fire Form. She clamped her own flaming hands around his arms to keep him from going into the building. "Just calm down, okay? Morna will get them out."
@[member="Morna Imura"]
@[member="Jake Travers"]

As the girl also turned into a living flame, Jake stared at her in disbelief. "Has the whole world gone nuts?? What is going on here? And how come he looks different than us when he transforms? This makes no sense..." In his panic, he had fallen to his knees, the flames around him dissapearing, and his natural form taking place once more.

Falling to the to pf the building I hit hard and rolled to my back. The top of the roof was back from flames licking the underneath. I could barely move my body. Even standing hurt. But despite that I moved to the edge and let myself fall off.

A few people that were standing there screamed as they saw just someone falling. Only I started to slow down the closer I got to the ground. At the very last second my body stopped. The air underneath me was solid like the ground and allowed me to float the rest of the 13 meters or so down. Once I touched the bottom of my combat boots on the concrete did people stare at me like a freak of somekind. I didn't care. I pushed my way past the crowd and made my way to Lexa who was with the other man. "I'm hungry."

Lexa nodded. "Me too, but we might want to see if anyone's still in there. This guy's going nuts......" She said to Morna, gesturing to the man crying in front of her. She pulled Morna close to her, to make sure no one else could hear her. "He's a Fire Shaper. But I don't really think he realized it until just now. I have a sinking feeling that he might've accidentally caused this fire," She whispered into Morna's ear, concern clear in her voice.
@[member="Morna Imura"]
@[member="Jake Travers"]

Walking closer to Lexa she spoke to me about the guy losing it. I just looked at the man when she pulled me closer. Whispering in my ear about the chance that he could be a fire shaper. I nodded my head as I had already known. When I had snuffed out the fire on the man's arm there were no burn marks on his skin. and that was one sign. Lexa must have seen another few that confirmed what I thought.

I looked at the man again then looked over to Lexa and spoke back in the same way. "Lets get him out of here before we do anything else." I took off my jacked and wrapped it around the man's shoulders as I knelt down. "Hey man, we need to get you somewhere safe. Can you still stand and walk?"
@[member="Lexa Kimene"], @[member="Jake Travers"]

Jake nodded stiffly, not sure whether to trust these new people. They were like him... right? Maybe they could help. Besides, he had burned his clothes off. The only thing that remained was a pair of pants that had somehow survived him bursting into flames. Interesting... Gently shrugging off the hands, he accepted the jacket and put it on. "Thanks, I can walk by myself."

Lexa looked at the sea of people now gathering at the source of the fire. If they were going to get out of here, they would need to find a way to avoid the crowd. "Morna, didn't we pass some alleyways before we got here?" She said, looking to see if she could spot them.
@[member="Morna Imura"]
@[member="Jake Travers"]

I could hear Lexa speak about getting us out of here. Even more so, I held out my hand to the man to help him up "Let me take you somwhere you can be safe, that way so many people won't interfere with you." I looked back to Lexa and nodded for her to see that she was looking around at the moment. Still She knew that we needed to get out of here quick. And right now an ally was was less conspicuous.

"If you follow me, I can show you a world that no one but a select few will ever know." I told the man. If the thought of people putting him on trial for possible deaths didn't get him to move, and a world that could grant powers unknown to most of the Galaxy, I don't know what would.

Jake couldn't think straight, as the concussion still pounded away at his head. "J-just... Get me out of here, please." He fell unconscious, his mind going into blackness once more. 'I need sleep...', were the last words he thought before total blackness.

Lexa quickly caught the man's other side as he slumped to the ground. she helped Morna hold him up. Swiftly, she led them down a few dark and otherwise shady alleyways with no occupants to speak of. Finally, when she was sure that they weren't being followed, Lexa stopped, and gently sat the man down on the ground to examine any injuries he might have. "Poor guy. Causing all of that destruction and not even having a clue how or why..." she trailed off, remembering this situation was not all too unfamiliar to her.
@[member="Morna Imura"]
@[member="Jake Travers"]

As the man fell, I quickly grabbed him, and with the help of Lexa we carried him to an allyway where Lexa took an extend to the damage that was done to him. As she did so I looked around to make sure that nobody was following us. Taking out my Saber hilt I kept it ready incase. I could hear Lexa speak about how the "poor guy" didn't know what he did, or how he did it. "I'll promise to help him just like I am with you hun." I said over my shoulder.
@[member="Lexa Kimene"], @[member="Jake Travers"]

OOC: Congrats on a thousand posts Lexa!

(OOC: I got my thousand on Xardus the other day lol. Congrats Lexa :))

Jake dreamed peacefully as he was draped over the other man's shoulder. In his unconscious, all he longed for at the moment was rest. Turning to fire earlier had taken a serious toll on him, and left him almost completely depleted of energy. Since then though, he had begun to remember. He was a shaper, trained on Vro Kar as a kid. His parents didn't want him to use fire, but he did anyway. Time sped up. He arrived on Coruscant. Everything was fine, until... Suddenly his head throbbed again as he remembered being hit. "AHHH!" He woke up and scrambled to the ground, both his hands lit with fire.

Lexa pinned the man down as he flailed wildly on the ground, his hands lighting up. "Okay, now just calm down," Lexa said evenly. "You just need to concentrate on the fire, not the nightmare. Just calm down, and think about the flames going away." She said this soothingly, hoping he would listen.
@[member="Morna Imura"]
@[member="Jake Travers"]
(OOC: FRAK YES! I'm officially 1,000 posts old! :D )

Getting up, Jake snuffed out the flames without a problem. "I remember that much at least." He looked between the two that stood before him, a flash of recognition spreading on his face. "You guys are shapers. You. You must be really powerful, to be able to shape both fire and air. What's your name?" He jabbed a finger at Morna.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom