Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Spy.

Sasha Santhe

Majority Share Holder, Santhe Corporation
"I spy with my little eyes something that begins with C." Sasha lounged on a desk watching over the various matters being performed.

"Is it crates?" the droid secretary asked tilting its head as it looked around the new offices.

"Very good! Now I spy something that begins with M." Licking her lips Sasha examined the datapad in front of her. They were renovating, moving to a new office location and modernizing various shipyards in orbit. The droid looked around a bit examining the room. Sasha was teaching it, or rather helping its program learn. She enjoyed machines, more than people.

"Is it more boxes ma'am?" the droid asked.

"Very good again!" Sasha was practically beaming at the droid now. She pressed a few buttons on the pad and opened up a door letting [member="Alec Sienar"] in.

Work was going as planned and this particular Shipyard was getting a full workover supervised by Sasha herself. Alec had been invited to watch, observe, and perhaps even participate in some of the tedium that Sasha was now absorbed in. "Now I spy with my little eye something that begins with E."

"I see nothing that begins with E and also fits the parameters of your previous 'I spies'," the droid said.

"Think about it," she said waiving a hand at Alec.

"Even more boxes?"

"Isn't he great Alec?" She called as her cousin moved over.

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
[member="Sasha Santhe"]

In truth Alec didn't first see a reason to be here.

Until he realized this particular part in space needed investment just as much as the Tion Sector needed it, maybe even more. Which is what the Tionese man was doing while giving Sasha half an ear over his datapad. The fingers moved and they approved transactions, reserved numbers, generally just started to grease the cogs as soon as possible.

There was business to do here.

"What?" Alec looked up and noticed Sasha again. "Oh. The droid? Yeah, very competent."

Then down again to his datapad, while leaning against the wall.

"How long are we going to be tied up here?"

Sasha Santhe

Shrugging Sasha considered the situation. She looked over at the man and bit her lower lip. Way to now compliment the droid. How else will it learn? She didn't vocalize that thought but gave him a dagger stare the like with which you might have expected.

"Well the shipyards are being modernized, and there is a few technical issues to deal with. But you my sweet cousin are here to audit the procedures. You need to look through the data, take a tour and make sure all those precious credits aren't being squandered." Licking her lips the woman crossed the room and moved the Datapad out of his hand. "It could take awhile," she said in a soft voice.

"But I am sorry," Sasha said looking over the man, "Did you want me to tie you up?" She flicked his nose with her finger and walked back to her desk. "I'm afraid we don't have time for such naughty little thoughts. Besides I've never had romantic feelings for you." She forced a gag out of her mouth.

"You want to finish going over the data or stretch your legs?"

[member="Alec Sienar"]

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
[member="Sasha Santhe"]

"I remember spanking you when you were a little child and breaking uncle's glasswork, Sasha dear, if anyone is getting a belt here, it would be you." Alec retorted while wrinkling his nose a touch.

That had been annoying.

Equally annoying was having to put off his other business transactions here.

This was a waste of time and they both knew it. Sienar Fleet Systems had been in this business for decades now, it wasn't like they suddenly forgot how to work efficiently and promptly. But Alec supposed that ticking the i's wasn't a bad thing and the Bank was hired to oversee all of this. So, even if both of them knew that this was just busywork... might as well.

"Alright, let's go through the numbers then."

Sasha Santhe

Sasha sighed as she went over the numbers again. It was boring. That was what it was meant to be however. Not everything could be laser swords and blaster bolts. Not that Sasha particularly enjoyed being in those types of fights. She much preferred these little verbal sparring matches with Alec. Not that there was any animosity in them, far from it. The two had known each other for years, since they were both so very little.

"If you want to tell embarrassing stories," Sasha said letting her words trail vacantly. "Anyways as you can see there are projections. Both best case scenario and worse, although if the worse is to pass I promise it won't be easy on those responsible." There was a bit too much darkness in the otherwise common notion of CEOs. Sasha didn't brook incompetence.

[member="Alec Sienar"]

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
[member="Sasha Santhe"]

"Do leave something over for the creditors, Sa-Sa." Alec retorted absentmindedly. Oh, it wasn't dismissive, because Sienar knew just exactly what Sasha was capable of. You didn't spend years as an operative within the Sith Empire and having her as your niece without coming across some gruesome things. For the most part she had kept it in her closet. Which was perfect as far as Alec was concerned, he would much rather not have too many gruesome memories to himself.

"Alright, so we are shipping these things through our Arceneau contacts, yes?" He vaguely recalled a meeting a few years back where ATC had been sub-contracted to do most of the shipping for Santhe. Things could change though and Alec wasn't sure if that was still the case.

"If so, we could presumably go the old tariff deduction route again."

A shrug.

It was a negligible saving for a company the size of Santhe, but every little penny counted in Alec's experience. Especially when the creditors were sniffing about. "Where are we getting the materials again?" Sienar asked, while waiting for a reply to sign a thing or two off.

Sasha Santhe

Sasha shrugged at damn near everything Alec was saying. He was a bean counter and she was an engineer and while she could run and manage the company most of the time the little details would get away from her simply because she didn't care. That wasn't to say she was not invested in the company but rather she had other concerns. "Shipping will be with our normal contracts, although Santhe Passenger and Freight may be re-purposed for use in more private venues." She was referring of course to several secret locations around the galaxy. Controlling the flow of equipment and personnel to those locations was important in order to keep the work there secret.

"As for the materials. Do you have any suggestions?" Alec has contacts in the business world and Sasha knew he might have something in mind outside their normal Tion routes. Sasha knew that favor for favor could benefit the company. "One of your friends you're funding through your bank no doubt?"

[member="Alec Sienar"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom