Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I spy with my many cis spys (not open for posts)

Caporegime - Cyber-Intelligence Division
Urgent alert!
Data pads, screens and the likes all light up at the same time across the world with an emergency broadcast. People would see the helmet of a broker only know as dedata.

"People of tenab, I urge you to evacuate the world for the cruelty and oppressive Confederacy of independent systems are aiming at your world. Their droids and dark magic wish to turn the beautiful world you reside into a war zone. Please listen to my warning, find safety in the people who you place your faith and trust in them to fight for you." The massage played over several hours in a voice that did not resemble a sentient species. She even took me sure to not even use her own voice.

Along with this message an anonymous message was also sent to many citizens of the clans of Mandalore. Warning them of the attack and to prepare a defence with the evidence of the movements.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom