Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I ship you not [PM for Invite]

Aleksandyr sat in his corporate office, overlooking old designs and some new ones.

"Mr. Gaillard, you have a visitor.", his assistant spoke over his deskmounted intercom.

Who could it be? That was the question, "Send them in.", he replied and sat up in his chair to face the doorway to whomever was here to see him. With all that's happened and all that's going on; it could be anything. Hopefully it wasn't Cryax again... The Chiss was still upset about Makeb.

The CEO's eyes were fixed on the door, and soon he drowned out all the thoughts; whoever it was, let's hope they're only here for business.

"Hello, Mister Gaillard," she said upon entrance, neglecting to properly introduce herself since he certainly knew who she was already. This was the only formality she would give him. Prim and proper was not exactly her preference, though she had been raised on it and could effectively delve back into all those social nonsensities. But in the initial 'meeting' with this fellow, Gen was fairly sure that no one would be too worried about manners. Business was what he liked, and business was why she was here.

"Gaillard, I need ships. And I suppose you need money. I think we can work this out, because I think we can both get what the other wants."

[member="Aleksandyr Gaillard"]

"Everyone needs ships, what kind are you looking for?", he asked.

Seriously... Every single time, no one can just start off by saying "Hey, I need a light cruiser!", instead of "Give me a ship, Alek!" Seriously... Isn't it already obvious that you need a ship when you come to him of all people , but no... On the outside he didn't reveal any annoyance by this.

"I'll be happy to make an arrangement.", he smiled.

Inside he wasn't smiling.

[member="Geneviève Lasedri"]

She approached the desk of the sneaky business owner and placed her palms firmly on the desktop, forgoing a seat and bracing her posture to give more imposing height to her. (She was above-average in stature for a human female--but that was for human females.) Yes. Let's all make arrangements. A quite obvious, disingenuous smile crept across her lips. "That's good to hear.

"I'm sure you'd need time to research missiles, however. Your Nova-Ones were a bit lacking in them." Yes, she knew they were free, and that beggars can't be choosers. But the more she could belittle Gaillard, the firmer ground she had. "I mean, they're only missiles."

Aleksandyr had the audacity to take out a bottle of Breath of Heaven , open it, and pour himself a glass before downing it in an instance.

"My ships are the best. Unless you fancy yourself unintelligent, you wouldn't use them if that wasn't true; you'd have sold them and bought twice as many cheaper vessels.", he retorted. The CEO wasn't easily intimidated no matter who it was. Working with Sith Lords and crime syndicates was his specialty.

"I'll give you a good ship, you just tell me what you need.", he paused, "Then we can work out what I need."

[member="Geneviève Lasedri"]

She eyed the bottle of alcohol as the man before her candidly released its fluids into a glass and then dumped said fluids into his gastric system. His consuming of alcohol could only help her tweak the leverage if it acted efficiently enough. That was a rather heavy liquor. "Your ships are good, Mister Gaillard. But I doubt I've seen your best. Perhaps a teaser of your best--but not your best, all the same. You wouldn't have given it away for free." She knew these sorts of games. Sometimes she even played them herself.

"What you need is to listen for now. I need something quick and quick with heavy warhead dispensing. Hit hard, fast, and frequently." Her fingertips curled to press her nails into the desktop. "And it needs to not be vulnerable to its own kind. Kind of like you. Which is why I'm going to assume that your request will have something to do with knocking another shipwright down a peg." An even more disingenuous smile made itself at home on her lips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom