Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need your help!

Just revamped this character into a more boom boom outlaw guy, but I'm really torn on which direction to go with him. Being a thorn in the side of various galactic factions and authorities is definitely the focus, but I'm stuck between a more terrorist type of outlaw (blowing stuff up!) Or working in a duo or trio or whatever doing various smaller scale heists, sabotages, and just all around messing with anyone and everyone.

The choice really comes down to which idea has more potential rp, as I have had a somewhat erratic experience rping NFUs. If people are more interested in having their buildings blown up and chasing a trigger-happy outlaw around the galaxy, that's what I'll do. If more people want to work in a small (1 or 2 others) tag team of troublemakers messing with everybody, I'm down with that too. Hell, if you want to start small with me and work up to the big stuff, that's fine as well!

The choice is really up to whichever idea has more support. I don't have the time to do both :p

Also fair warning, this account will be renamed soon so don't get confused. Sorry if this is jumbled but I'm on mobile.
Edit: Bio and whatnot will change accordingly. Working as a hired gun is also not off the table

Skylar Ichor

S
[member="Griffon Ji'Oriell"]

This sounds like a great idea! Sky will be up to the challenge if you decide to work in a pair or trio. She needs some help with some hoplophobia, but she's handy with a knife and a very loyal pickpocket.

Skylar Ichor said:
. She needs some help with some hoplophobia.
Skylar Ichor said:
handy with a knife
That's a little contradictory :p It would be interesting to see someone with hoplophobia try to work with a guy with a giant slugthrower (working on teh tech sub for it)

[member="Cadan Tazi"]
You might find yourselves on the wrong end of Thunder here one day. Or on the right side. I'll get back to ya when I get some more responses. :)

Although I am not the one to help you, my faction the OCA completely controls Terminus. But we are a Minor Faction so won't be that big. I thought you guys might want to be a thorn in our side. Because we are a military/mercenary it might be a more interesting experience. Blowing up stuff on Terminus, us chasing you with our Marines and numerous ships. Just a thought. [member="Elijah Thor"]

[member="Elijah Thor"] [member="Cadan Tazi"]

Yep, the small time crocks are the heart and blood of the cartel. While we are a major faction we try to keep things to the gang level whenever possible.

Feel free to swing by.

Cheers!
Sempra

[member="William Kerkov"]

Oh I'm sure I'll be messing with you at some point. I like to share the love.

[member="Sempra the Hutt"]
If I need some credits I'll hit you up. Maintaining a slugthrower such as ol' Thunder here takes a lot more than I'd like

Skylar Ichor

S
[member="Elijah Thorn"]

It's only a small fear now *quietly hides previous threads* and she's getting better everyday. (hoplophobia is a fear of guns, not knives)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom