Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request I need someone to edit this avatar!!!

So if your not familiar with my favorite Star Wars alien, welcome the Felacation!!!!:
Crowd clapping and whooping
Yeah, not very helpful pics google! So I got nothing.
Sad crowd sounds
ANYWAYS!!! I need someone to edit this pic to make her have blond hair- and light skin.

THANK YOU ANYONE WHO WILL BARE WITH ME ENOUGH TO DO THIS!!!

rhiyla_by_emi_shewolf_dax9i7m-300w.jpg

(Credits to Emi-shewolf.)

Kayûm Kratha Kayûm Kratha

It's been a while since this request came out. So if you're not looking for help with it still, I apologize. I stumbled across this a few days ago, and decided I might give it a shot. This image has a major hurdle to overcome. It is always easier to work from light to dark. Going from dark to light is rather difficult. In the end I wound up doing some texturing/painting work on the hair. I hope this works for you.

F9MBHX.png

If the skin needs any coloration or refinement, that can be done rather easily.

Wow- thank you!!! I didn’t think anyone would come back to this. The hair is perfect- the texturation (not a real word ;) is amazing. It’s great!

I thank you for putting in your time! I will definitely use this.

And about the skin colour, I was Sorta thinking it be made to a dark brown. I obviously didn’t put it earlier and you did it perfectly, but if your willing (of course if your not I’m just grateful you did the rest) could you brownen the skin?

Thank you again!!! Most appreciated.

Hehe, you're super welcome. <3

I do graphic design work and photo/image manips a fair bit. Work for a design firm too. So this is just fun for me, and figured I should take a shot and help somebody out. Please enjoy and thank you for the follow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom