Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Need Plots

Among other things while i flesh out this character. I have a few ideas of what i'd like to do with her but have no solid plan of where she will end up. Anyone interested in meeting this lovely lady? She is more Dark Side oriented but is not a straight up...dress in all black and be 'evil' type because ya know...character depth and what not. This is the revision of Winter Sovereign, her previous iteration before my return and thus her reboot for those of you who may recognize me.

Or not recognize me. Whichever one. Either way, she is one of the last of her kind, her species is extremely endangered and she is currently on the 'hunt'. Looking for those who waged genocide on her species and 'poached' them, as well as imprisoned her species as exotic animals and such.

Plus she is obsessed with finding her 'babies'. So, ya, she is a mom...or 'soon to be' i suppose. Its complicated.

At any rate. Anyone down? I really need something to do lol.

[member="Xalus"] : Sounds good, what would a mercenary like yourself be doing that might insight a form of meeting/confrontation?

[member="Akabane Jarvik"] : An interesting meet. Wind Meets Fire...always fun to see what could arise there.

[member="Solan Charr"] : Lol, sounds like a plan. Its about time we did a thread. Frankly i've been wanting to start her out imprisoned on an ice planet or something as a way to suppress her since she pretty much mains all things fire...i really need to finish her species.

[member="Solan Charr"] : Wait what? Lol

[member="Akabane Jarvik"] : Thats always a possibility. She has been rather irritable since her children were stolen from her so imagine momma bear as a very moody savage lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom