Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need help with running SPQI!

Hey, all! The SPQI is a new faction I created, and...

It is so damn complex! I am a wee bit overwhelmed, and would appreciate some help in how to manage ranks and... well, everything, really. Any experienced Faction owners that can help out with explaining?

[member="Imperator Tiberius"]

Remember, I did warn you not to try and start big. Right now, and I mean this in the absolute best possible way, you are an unknown. Don't worry about trying to make a faction and ranks and all that junk right now. Right now focus on roleplaying. Start some threads, invite some people to write with you. Make some stories.

There is a natural flow here that, if you go with it instead of trying to work against it, you'll find that these kinds of threads aren't really a necessity.

You don't even have to do that. Just let it sit there. While you're writing, you can even fiddle around with it and maybe teach yourself a thing or two about the administrative details of running a faction.

What I am saying though is don't let that be your focus right now. Right now your focus should be on building connections and stories with other people. Take it from someone who tried the big idea first before making connections; it doesn't work.

Hey bud, I did probably 200-400 IC posts. After that, I got some friends and now I'm well on my way to hiring staff for a company that's not even started yet.

Just take it slow, make some story, earn some friends and don't act desperate.

@La'kuus Quelin

But, I'm nawt desperate lol. But yeah, I'll take ya'lls advice.

[member="Ayden Cater"]

Already did delete it... No worries, I can recreate it when I really need to, if I need to. But, I shall take all of your advice to heart.

Assistance no longer needed! Thank you all for your contributions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom