Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need guns

So I need guns for three of my characters but I just can't seem to choose from all the wondrous instruments of death and dismemberment...... That's where you lovely folks come in. I NEED YOUR HELP PICKING.

I need:

2x Blaster pistols for a Republic pilot

2x Blaster pistols and a blaster rifle for a Mandalorian Smuggler/mercenary

And both armor and weapons for a clone Commando

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Amelia's company Deathtech Incorperated has lovely guns. A blaster rifle that looks like a tommy gun, a riot blaster the size of a blaster pistol, and even medium armor. They have slugthrowers too which is my favorite since MOST armor only has minimal protection from them.Working on getting lighter armor made too for the pilots.

[member="ScottOfEarth"]

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
Sasori offers some nice guns including rail pistols and now we just got approved upgraded clone commando pistols and flame pistols. As well as strong armor and accessories.

[member="One-Eyed Jack Varren"]

I personally like slugthrowers because most armor usually has only armorweave to guard against slugthrowers. Armirweave is like kevlar but upgraded. Think kevlar that stops lower caliber rifles. Bigger calibers such as 7.62, .50 bmg, and .308 wouldn't be stopped but calibers such as 9mm, .45, and .40 would not penetrate. However blasters can be stopped by most armors. Also personal shields are capable of stopping blasters but less capable of stopping slugs. Vehichles with ray shields will NOT stop slugs but will stop blaster bolts and other energy weapons. That rail pistol [member="Matsu Ike"] mentioned is a slugthrower and quite useful against most armors. My slugthrowers have different ammo for different situations. Such as the RR-14 has anti armor rounds, Incendiary rounds, even explosive rounds, all of which will wreak havok on most armors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom