Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need a master

Ven Balterius

V
I've been meaning to get to this for a bit when I first started, But I need a Jedi master to train me. In my back-story I had one, an ncp, but, sadly, they died before they could fully train me. So is there anyone out there willing to pick up the pieces?

Ven Balterius

V
Sort of, yes. I also see you're a consular and diplomat. Other areas I wanted to study in. I think you may be the man for the job @[member="Azrael Iloam"]

Ven Balterius

V
If you'd like sure. And sorry for the delayed response I didn't see that you mentioned me ^^; Just send me a personal message too in case.
@Azrael Iloam

Shawn Michaels

Live each day like the last
Ah don't worry about it, I have at least a dozen characters, its hard to keep track of them all. I'm actually thinning them out as soon as I can lol. Ill see about a thread later, as i'm kinda busy now. What planet do you want and how should they meet? @[member="Ven Balterius"]

Ven Balterius

V
It doesn't matter to me. Thought if I had to make a suggestion I would say at the Jedi temple and this could be recently after the former master's death, making Ven a bit reluctant to want to have a new master, or want to be a jedi at all. Good for character development, you know? lol @Azrael Iloam

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom