Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need a little help.

Is anyone able to help me? Whenever I go into Character Creation, it just says that I had to "make a character", when that's the entire reason I was there. If any of you know what to do, could you just respond real quick?

Oh, thank you! I just finished creating my character. But I'm guessing there's a game that goes along with this rp that I never got. I wouldn't know because my friend just told me about this, I came here, I made an account, made a character. I'm a derp. Do you guys know what I need to do? Because now that I created the character, I'm stumped.... yea, I derped.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Sethra"]

Play-by-Post Roleplaying is a game where you craft stories with other people. The usual steps to playing the game are:

• Join a Roleplaying Forum and create a Character to play the game
  • Then jump into Roleplay Threads and post back and forth with other writers. Telling a fun story as you go.

On this website we craft Star Wars stories. So browse about the Forums and take some time to discover how this is done. Here are some tips for beginners,

• IC - means In Character - This is when you are acting or protraying your character
  • OOC - means Out of Character - This is when you are just being yourself, the writer
  • Open Roleplay - This means anyone can join these adventures
  • Private Roleplay - This means that only the invited writers can participate
  • The Factory - On this website, this is where we can craft guns, ships, planets, and story characters with help from experienced veterans.

I hope that helps as you begin to explore and browse the website. Ask questions and enjoy your stay. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom