Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Need a Hero! I'm holding on for a Hero..

I'm looking for someone to break me her out of Graug Prison and help her. She has been in a cage since she was three and knows nothing of the outside galaxy. She's never even been outside. Her captors beat her when she tried to look at the sun. You can guess she's very traumatized.

She is Force Sensitive and has the gift of sight which is very raw so there is that too. She will probably cling to whomever finds her.

Anastasia Rade said:
I'm looking for someone to break me her out of Graug Prison and help her. She has been in a cage since she was three and knows nothing of the outside galaxy. She's never even been outside. Her captors beat her when she tried to look at the sun. You can guess she's very traumatized.

She is Force Sensitive and has the gift of sight which is very raw so there is that too. She will probably cling to whomever finds her.
I'm willing to save you. Care to PM and discuss?

Im willing to help, breaking out oppressed pepol/slaves is kind of my specialty. If you need any G.L.C (galactic liberation collective) help let me know also.
[member="Anastasia Rade"]

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
And I will actually save you without any apostrophes being involved :D Plus I have experience fighting Graug, faced them in two invasions and a skirmish by now, so far came out on top :3

This seems like a really interesting idea. Assadar's a very conflicted "light-ish" Sith, so I think it'd be really interesting to have him rescue somebody. I'm looking to re-start this character, so I'm up for this. [member="Anastasia Rade"]

Anastasia Rade said:

I'm pretty sure I posted in our thread so...>:I

As atypical as it may sound, Circe would be glad to free you. She has bad experiences with being kept as a slave herself, and as such dislikes spread even to the Sith, she would be more than glad to help Anastasia start over and begin her own life.

Grimm

I'ii totally save you, after all we Sith are the savoirs of the galaxy! *Insert Heroic laughter here*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom