Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I. Minor Faction Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Galactic Underworld3 Right nowThe Galactic Underworld Is a gathering of criminals, smugglers, pirates, and all around bad guys. It is an all encompassing faction that only comes together when criminal enterprises are threatened as a whole by the greater forces within the Galaxy such as the Empire or the Republic. Basically its just an faction for people who want to play criminals, smugglers, all that jazz but don't necessarily want to be part of a greater scheme. Personally i envision TGU never really owning planets but just having worlds were they have "safe harbor" and other such things.

http://www.starwarsrp.net/image.php?groupid=9&dateline=1354976264

.: Dark Five :.

Founding Members: Ideally five, but I plan to make this one roll on its own weight through roleplays and IC activity. So Im wiling to get it started without the five.

Unique twist: There will be only Five members in this faction. Once the five members are selected membership will be closed.

The plot: Far below the shining towers of Coruscant. In the depths of the Undercity where Darkness prevails. A new force has risen. A force capable of tearing apart any structure of power that hinders its way. Its goal's hidden. Its full strength hidden. Fear flows in their wake. Terror follows in their footsteps. No matter which Gang tried to stop them they tore it apart. And now they rule Underscant with a dark fist.

There are shadows and kings even in the darkness of voids. Coruscant by day belongs to the surfaceswellers. The Senators, the lawmakers.

By night, she belongs to the Dark Five.

Join us, and rule!

Roster: Archon Kaan, Karin Dorn

Gabriel Volturi

G
Hey Archon, I am curious is this a force faction or a non-FUer faction, or what?

[MENTION=14]Archon Kaan[/MENTION] [MENTION=7]Karin Dorn[/MENTION]It's a strange thing, this Minor Faction application for the Dark Five. Obviously, I will approve it, and you can work on a Wiki in the Factions wiki and submit a discussion thread here, but I'm wondering if you wouldn't be a better fit as a subfaction of the Sith Empire.Given our low numbers, it would be a better idea if you did. So, I'm wondering, why not join the Sith Empire and do your minor faction idea as a subfaction?

[MENTION=1]Artemis Obauldi[/MENTION]
Rather not. The Dark Five only works as a completely independent entity. We are a chaotic faction of darksiders. The vision I have for it leaves no room for its motives to ever be controlled. They are the ones that dont fit...even within the Sith. Which is not to say that our faction is isolated. On the contrary I hope to establish some relations with all factions. But nothing within the aegis of the Sith empire should be beyond their control...it violates the very idea of the Sith.

Back to the point. Id be happier if we were an independent entity.

[MENTION=14]Archon Kaan[/MENTION] -

As you wish! To cement your acceptance as a Minor Faction, you must 1) Draft up a wiki under "Factions", stating your concrete differences between the Dark Five & The Sith Empire (thus establishing your faction's ideals as your own, and not that of the Sith Empire), and 2) start a discussion thread, as I've seen you've already done. In the wiki, please post a roster of the members in the Dark Five.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom