Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Make Company Logos

Chance Bonaventure

C
I can make company logos. I am willing to make company logos for you.

Here's some examples:

KhUWUpI.png
cDmmmdU.png
9KYZJBz.png
5TNLPfD.png

I can create original logos, reconstructed canon logos, or adjusted example logos (ie: change the name of a free-use generic logo you like). All I need from you is some patience, any direction you want the logo to have (color, examples, etc). The logos themselves are simple but effective, and the offer is on the table for as long as I can keep it up. First in, first served.

Also be considerate and understand I'm using my free time for this, so don't expect me to design completely intricate logos - the above examples are comparable to what you can expect.

So, all that said, what do I get from this?

My price:

[member="Chance Bonaventure"] is an investor. As such, he will invest in your company IC, and hold a portion of interest in the organization/company. In return, he receives dividends and annual bonuses for being a silent - or otherwise, once agreed upon - partner.

So you get a fancy logo, unique to you, for free OOC. And I get some IC development and portfolio for my entrepreneur.

Request away using the following:

Company Name:
Logo Description:
Examples Links:
Partner Type: Silent, active or profit only
Share Percentage: X% (minimum 10%)

[member="Chance Bonaventure"]

We spoke a little about it on discord so you already know the visual, could I get an "Outer Rim Talon Exchange" banner to complement the excellent one you made for me earlier?

Chance Bonaventure

C
[member="Orex Mauda"] Considering the state of the galaxy, sounds like a good investment. Fill out the template and we'll get you sorted.

Chance Bonaventure

C
[member="Chance "]Bonaventure I sent through the idea I had, let me know if it works or if you want the shield logo.

Also, how's this sound:

Partner Type: Profit Only

Share Percentage: 15%
In return, Vrotoa Industries gets a large sum of investment capital from Chance (bundle of credits), and he gets paid back with dividends over a period of time and onward.

Logo as made:

VHMcfDc.png

Mauda

Company Name: Emergence Droid Army
Logo Description:
  • Minimalist like most military insignia's. Emergence colours are mostly Black, Red and White. Inspiration from Droid Anatomy would help, especially featuring some aspect of P1 Optical Sensors, the red lines on the side of his head.
  • Off the top of my head, I'm thinking some kind of outline of the P1's facial structure, looking straight on.
Examples Links:
  • none
Partner Type: profit only (Up for discussion)
Share Percentage: 5% (There's an awful lot of money in War)

Chance Bonaventure

C
[member="Orex Mauda"] I can recreate the robot facial structure, sure. But that share percentage goes up to 10% (lots of shape making and playing in photoshop).

Like you said, there's an awful lot of money in war, so 10% is pittance to a war machine right?

Also remember your company gets a bundle of credits for investment from Starjump Enterprises, so you can expand capital and projects. It's not just shares for nothing, IC.

Frielle Kinniak

F
Company Name: Three Moons Development and Supply (x)
Logo Description: 3MDS ala the old 3M Floppy Disk logos, over a moon - first two examples are the 3M Font/Design, then the moon samples.
Examples Links: (x)(x)(x)(x)
Partner Type: Profit
Share Percentage: Silent + 20% Profits.

Chance Bonaventure

C
[member="Frielle Kinniak"] So just to confirm, you want '3MDS' (in a similar floppy font) over the moon? Did you want the full company name anywhere?

I've gone ahead and made two. If you had something else in mind, I can revisit:

sxWZE2W.png
or
3O1Gz8B.png

Frielle Kinniak

F

Aye, oh those look great - nah I'm good with this, thanks for the logos they look awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom