Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG I Make Codex Subs

The Architect

T
Ello, ello!

I got the idea to do Codex sub commissions (though they are free, nothing paid just so we're good on wording :D) and thus The Architect was born! Have a sub you've been meaning to get to but haven't yet? Did the muse say sike and pull the rug on that one idea ya had? Well, that's where I can come in!

A bit of info: Most subs will come with a prophecy or story of some sort. As stated in my Character's bio, all prophecies/damages are discussed between myself and you privately. Generally, the how, what, where of their meeting will probably be written out underneath the Historical Info section on subs (again, to be discussed between parties) or we could do a whole thread and link it if you'd like. All depends on how you want to do things!

If you'd like to commission a sub, feel free to post here with your idea and slide into my DMs on Disc at Kyrinov#9739 so we can talk more specific details and art and all of the fluffy awesome bits and bobs that go into the process!

And before you ask, yes, this is Kyri's excuse to make more Codex subs.... Don't judge me, much.

The Architect

I recently started this Codex sub, but ran into conceptual problems and got busy IRL. The basic idea is that they are “pearls” that can make telepathy easier for the wearer. I had trouble coming up with a method for how they worked; at first it was Tech, then I was going to make them a Species that had to be mentally bonded with the person using them.

The Architect

T
Jacen Nimdok Jacen Nimdok I like the idea! I remember actually seeing this sub at one point too. The one thing I did see that I'm personally unsure about would be the telepathic abilities, mainly because of this rule in Species Creation:
  • Completely Force-sensitive species may not start off with fully developed Force Powers. That is a matter of the individual, not the race. They are born force sensitive, but that is a potential, rather than an absolute. All Force-sensitive species may have passive abilities that do not require training (improved reflexes, low grade pre-cog, etc), but are prohibited from having active abilities (force lightning, telekinesis, etc). Exceptions are made for artificially engineered species (Sithspawn, etc), if they have been tailored for specific abilities. Racial abilities that are not affiliated with the Force (Ex. Zeltron Empathy/Pheromones) are exempted from this. These species should include appropriate weaknesses, such as difficulties with Force Null fields.
Maybe we could make them semi-sentient and engineered perhaps by Nimdok himself or by Solvi and then continue from there if you'd like? Are you able to send a message on Discord for faster/real time replies?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom