Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Made You a Promise, Didn't I?

The Reaper of Won Shasot
eric-pfeiffer-vori-corridor.jpg

Out in a companion galaxy, one would think that someone would get lonely, what with the endless, months long voyages. But not so on a ship like the Gossamer. Sporting thousands of crew members, the Gossamer was always a busy place. But tonight, Dax was hoping to get away from all that, at least for tonight.

The Rogue knocked on [member="Kimiko"]'s door, and returned his hand behind his back, waiting. When Ki opened the door, if she was even in there, to be honest, Dax had no clue, he was merely hoping, their duties onboard the ship had given them little time to be together, she'd notice he wasn't in his normal clothes, but rather some nice...er pants, and a buttoned up shirt. He'd even done his hair up.

All in all, he looked like he had at least tried to look nice. That and the night ahead were something he should have done a long time ago, but for some reason it had always slipped his mind. Now though, with nothing but the voyage ahead, no concerns of wars, bounties, crazy Sith trying to commit genocides or anything else that could potentially draw his attention, he'd finally found the time. He could only hope Ki had as well.

The light knocking stirred the woman from a light slumber. She had just gotten off her shift at the comms station and was attempting to get a nap before working out. It had been a long voyage, away from her friends and family, and she had the beginnings of cabin fever. She would never submit to going completely crazy, the activities kept her busy, and the occasional alone time with Dax maintained her sanity. She did send the regular transmissions home all while logging her days and what they all experienced aboard the ship.

The door slid open revealing Dax, rather dressed up and looking handsome. She quickly blushed, her own attire more comfortable, easily slept in and could transition to the gym. A pair of capri-leggings and, not surprisingly, one of his shirts covered her less restrictive sports attire beneath.

Her mouth moved but no words came out. This was quite the surprise, though she would never complain about having more time with the man. Several moments passed before she was able to coherently form a sentence, still a blushing mess,"D-Dax! I-I didn't know you were off, or I would have-have at least gotten dressed!" the ashamed woman pouted out.

[member="Dax Fyre"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Dax couldn't help but smile a little bigger. Ki always had that affect on him, even in her slightly unkempt form. The Rogue chuckled a little, "It's fine hun, besides this is supposed to be a surprise." The man drew his hands out from behind his back and presented a bottle of expensive alochol. The label read 'Domaine de la Maison sur le Lac'. To be completely honest, Dax wasn't very knowledgable about alcohols between what he liked and didn't like. So he'd hoped he made a good choice. He'd heard about it being fairly good and on the more expensive side, but tonight was worth it in his eyes.

"Remember back when we first met?" he began, "I broke a couple ribs and we ended up in this random cantina you really didn't wanna be in? I promised you I'd take you to a fancy dinner afterwards, but we never got around to that. I thought I'd finally make good on that promise."

[member="Kimiko"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom