Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I LIVE

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
I don't know Frodo would have been less annoying I think if he and Sam had just gotten it on. Now there would have been an academy award worthy scene.

that said hopefully you'll be around for a thread. there is some things I need help with and another master could be useful

[member="Sebastian Nadav"], That would be interesting to see.

[member="Matsu Ike"], The movie itself was good. Loved it. However, everybody "loves" Frodo... However, I don't.

Xander Carrick said:
[member="Sebastian Nadav"], That would be interesting to see.

[member="Matsu Ike"], The movie itself was good. Loved it. However, everybody "loves" Frodo... However, I don't.
Who loves frodo? He's a whiny little queen ><

Also the movie butchered the relationship between Frodo and Sam.

Seb, are you telling me that you read the books?

Thank you for doing so. They were awesome on their own. The movies were good, but comparable to the book.... Well, hollywood always karks stuff up.

[member="Xander Carrick"]

I never read the books, or rather, I tried but found the writing to be horrbily frustrating. That said, I know enough to understand what the intent was behind the relaitonship between Sam and Frodo and how it was turned into something bordering on something almost sexual. It was very weird, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom