Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I just moved in!

Well actually I did not, but Theo did! He just recently moved into the wilds of Midvinter, from what I understand somewhere in the forest near Helms Fist. He is a Kashi Mystic. So I hope those worriers of Midvinter do not mind a weird druidic type keeping their forests a lovely shade of green. :)

Honestly, I’m super excited to be rping Theo again. He has always been one of my favorite characters that I’ve rped over the years. I look forward, here very soon to jump into a thread or two with all of you! :)

Well Hello, there and greetings [member="Theodosius Organa"]....its been a while but will be looking forward to meeting or rp with you again soon buddy. At any rate midvinter eh hmm well guess might just drop by there see ya when I come visit Master Coci.

[member="Cambria Zadira"], my dear. Actually I arrived on Midvinter on an act of providence. The Force called and I listened. It would have been nice if it told me to wear a shirt before arriving. A jacket would have been nice to. ;)

[member="Valae Kitra"], Thank you very much for the warm greeting! :)

[member="Arisa Yune"] ! <3

[member="Ronin Wendigo"] , my brother and fellow Kashi. In the morning I had planned to join a faction thread so I can mix it up with our fellow faction mates. Not only do I plan to see you in one of them…I would like to do a private thread with you. It will be a training thread. I would like to share a Kashi Skill with you that I recently picked up. It shall be glorious I tell you! :)

[member="Theodosius Organa"]

Ah, I see hmm......nice will be looking forward to that and meet you on the board soon. And am all for the private rp training just hit me a tag and will be right over as am sure it will be glorious. At any rate, am work on something my end as well.... an artifact hunt in the near future to maybe bring an old relic from their shared heritage back....if things work out as the plan could use your input and company in such endeavor.

[member="Ronin Wendigo"], yes I will be sure to tag you for a training thread.

If the relic is the talisman of the Kashi Mer Dynasty, I express caution my friend. I would suggest something if we did roll play to find it? I say as a group we tuck it away for safe keeping.

*Theo would say - It is to powerful for one person to have. It is not a super weapon. You can’t attack someone with it. However it is one of a kind and a miracle in the Force. *

In my long years of being a geeky Star Wars fan… I have not found even one Force Imbued relic that shares its uniqueness. It would be a pretty epic story line to be able to find it and what to do with it.

We would have to write up this cannon item and it will have to pass the factory.

Nice, be looking forward to the meet and well that be one possible artifact along with something connected to his father Guardian of the Breath past that I am possibly going looking for in time. At any rate, i concur to your suggestion my friend as after having rp about even a shard of it in one our past rping. The search for such an artifact should be done with caution especially given the implication and what bit history lore there is about it.

And yes I would assume we might have work together enough intel and info to possibly have first it pass thru the factory. Thought it possibly would be quite a bit work as there as far I know very scarce info go by in the first place. But hopefully with some the changes lately in SW galaxy with the recent inclusion of the Guardian of the Whills in the recent movies. Am hopefully we can get a better chance get it pass the factory guidelines as this would be at best uncharted territories that we may need make up some of it much like the witches of darthomir had in the past. But am sure with you around it would be possible......so yeah nice have you back and be looking forward to our future interaction buddy.

[member="Ronin Wendigo"], sorry I do not have that thread yet. I just got home from work.

About the Kashi Mer Talisman, as it sits I do not think it will pass the factory unless it has a special tag. Basically we would not be able to use it.

Why?

Because one of the weakness of the Talisman.

Basically it attunes to any living thing. It can only do it with only one at a time. During this it gives the living thing the ability to regenerate at a crazy rate.

The limitation to the stone is this. If the talisman is removed after one week that living thing dies.

Behind the story how the planet Kashi was destroyed. Reda Jalooz a Jedi Knight took a dark grey stone from the planet Kashi. It looked really important sitting on pedestal. It just did not look special; through the Force the Jedi felt the power of the stone. So Reda took it. Little did she know the stone was linked to the Kashi sun? A Dark Kashi had made this stone to keep the sun from going supernova. The stone healed the sun but at a cost. Reda did not know this cost when she took the stone. In doing so she domed the planet Kashi and the Kashi people.

By the time she realized what she had done and attempted to go back to the planet Kashi it was too late.
The sun went supernova. The curse of the stone…when it is taken away for a week the life form dies.

So the Stone can be used to kill a planet or a sun. There for it is considered a super weapon. Thus it will not pass the factory.

What we can do is, we find scattered pieces of a broken stone. These pieces of stone hold no power other then the memories of the past. We can still do a sub for a cannon item. It just will not have any power.

That way no one has a super weapon and we can do something unique and fun. What do you think? Does that like a better story option?

Ah, i see might be mistaken as saw you pop in the gathering thread but anyway that ok guess will wait till then it all good.

And as for the Kashi Talisman as a whole is quite dangerous to be hard to get past the factory as you mention but shards of it could work as you stated. which I believe is what I had on the other board we were in. Where Ronin dealt with a shard of it which sort help kept him alive thru all the crazy stuff thought attributed in some the darker stuff he'd did.

But just the same this time around seeing the Kashi didn't keep physical records as Kashi believed it was blasphemy to keep records and journals of these skills in written form, they were instead kept in oral traditions: in the "Breath." We could say that in the latter part of their dwindling numbers and face extinction. That one did defy and found way around preserving their oral tradition by imbuing a shard of the talisman with his "breath". Thus preserving a sliver of their culture in said shard which we could do the quest for. And make it out like the Kashi version of a holocrom. But instead of a kyber crystal, it could contain a Kashi talisman shard? And much like the most holcrom where sith only can access sith holocrom and Jedi Jedi holocrom the only thing that can trigger it to reveal its stored contents is a kashi?

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

Theo is in the thread the gathering. He is near the entrance. I’ll be seeing you there! :)

As for the Kashi’s oral traditions? Yes they kept no written records of their Force Traditions. As Theo keeps on saying, the Living Force provides to those who listen. We have read it and used it over the years. The Kashi have a special way to commune with nature /The Living Force. They listen to the elements. They understand the animals. They feel the earth shift under their feet. They watch the hypnotic dance of the flames. The residual memories are there. The Living Force remembers even if we don’t. You don’t need a holocron, we just need to open are hearts to another possible truth. If we do, we’re just a role play away from discovering something new and exciting! ;)

Theodosius Organa said:
[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

Theo is in the thread the gathering. He is near the entrance. I’ll be seeing you there! :)

As for the Kashi’s oral traditions? Yes they kept no written records of their Force Traditions. As Theo keeps on saying, the Living Force provides to those who listen. We have read it and used it over the years. The Kashi have a special way to commune with nature /The Living Force. They listen to the elements. They understand the animals. They feel the earth shift under their feet. They watch the hypnotic dance of the flames. The residual memories are there. The Living Force remembers even if we don’t. You don’t need a holocron, we just need to open are hearts to another possible truth. If we do, we’re just a role play away from discovering something new and exciting! ;)

Hmm, so you are ? Well guess once he gets the crystal i'll work in a meet for them next. And guess that could be and will just add that idea to something connected to his parents rather than the Kashi heritage per se. Which atm am working to retweak his bio a bit to reflect much what we've spoken so far.

[member="Ronin Wendigo"], Feel free to look at my bio at the strengths and limitations I have imposed on Theo. If you like the ones I have in place for the Kashi, then please go ahead and use them. The road Theo walks is harsh but an interesting tale to be told.

Theodosius Organa said:
[member="Ronin Wendigo"], Feel free to look at my bio at the strengths and limitations I have imposed on Theo. If you like the ones I have in place for the Kashi, then please go ahead and use them. The road Theo walks is harsh but an interesting tale to be told.
Indeed will look that up but then again I reckon since Theo seem to cover that part that is tempted to play foil to his straight forward Kashi. And put a bit of interesting twist to Ron as I am worked to rework his bio a bit.

As unlike Theo seem more structured life Ronin would be a tad bit more chaotic.....lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom