Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I just had so many ideas I'm not sure I can organize them all....

First off, I'll be raiding my tomb to retrieve my rotting body.

Second, I want to make an alliance with the One Sith. The reason being is that I want to infiltrate a few worlds of the Republic and claim to be sovereign ruler of them (as peacefully as possible, and have nothing let on that I'm Sith), so that I may build an army out of the population (and so I can ask for those few rim worlds from the Republic as a starting point form whenever we go Major in May).

Third, I'm going to see if I can employ pirate/criminal groups, as well as the Pentastar Alignment to begin raiding a faction (Fel, Mandos, Pubs, doesn't matter).

Fourth, I thought of a few names we could change ourselves to, but I wanted to run them by you all:

• W.A.R. (Warlord Allied Regimes)
  • Sith Remnant Guild
  • The Conquest Hegemony
  • The Injustice League (lol)

Kathryn Dae

K
We could assign certain Sith to certain groups to push our agenda and make use of the entire memberbase? Ie if someone doesn't have a position somewhere they're put in charge of something to benefit the faction regardless of rank.That way we're all chipping in rather than having a few people influence everything.

So, what I'm thinking about, is that we create Warbands, and every member should be a part of one. The warband will work as a team to more effectively complete objectives, such as Skirmishes they wish to pursue or in the future, dominions or Invasions.

Something like that? We'll say that a Warband will have one Warlord, and other's who have agreed to work with him in his/her campaign. The NPC army organization would be fluff, and the PC's just work together as they would ordinarily.

Is that what you meant or did you have something else in mind?

Kathryn Dae

K
Sortof. Maybe a warband could be 3-5 people and run by a battlelord, and then two battlelords and their respective warbands would answer to a warlord, and that would be known as a league. Then the warlords and their leagues could work together to form the Regime.

If that makes sense.

I think we should make an alliance with sith council as opposed to the One Sith. This faction is their antithesis, I don't mind not fighting them. But it will boil down between us and them in the end.

Good point, I think I'll let the Council live a little longer to see if an alliance is even feasible (it might not be popular and drop out). I also tried to convince the Sith Council to join/ally with us but the owner was adamant he wasn't interested and it was too early for us to even consider such an arrangement

Also, I feel bad for not consulting since I'm not to be the sole leader but it is a relatively minor thing. I've been on a huge recruiting drive via PM and have been offering merges and alliances with various other factions.

I've offered an alliance (maybe even have them merge with us) with the Pentastar Alignment, and I've also extended the hand of friendship to the Revanchist Reformation. Darth Acris has also expressed consideration to join his Star Kingdom to us in the farther future should we prove successful. I would urge active members of the League to recruit other factions in similar ways.

Before I continue my drive in this fashion, are there any potential factions I should be attempting to recruit with us?

Darth Voracitos said:
Good point, I think I'll let the Council live a little longer to see if an alliance is even feasible (it might not be popular and drop out).
They've jumped ahead as the second most in Sith faction members. I've talked to their leader as well, and he is adamant on being completely loyal to him, and him becoming the next DLotS. I can talk to Onyx to see whats up with our standing together. At Some point, we are all going to have to unite if we want to beat the One Sith. As it stands, the council may be the driving faction behind that too.

Kathryn Dae

K
Personally im not a fan of the council - to be super blunt it was made by a faction hopper for his friends that have travelled from another site. I have absolutely no doubt in my mind from previous interactions that I wouldn't touch that faction with a ten foot bargepole.

I would however, quite happily kill, maim, AND burn them once we've done deciding who we steamroll first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom