Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private I Hurt Myself Today

Kalanda Tishire

K
latest

Location: Sith Medical Bay; Enroute after the Battle of Borosk

Having finally had a moment to strip herself of her armor, Kalanda was desperate to get a look at her left arm. Ever since she had called upon the ichor in the battle with jedi, she couldn't move it, she couldn't feel it and it didn't hurt. The last one was the thing that scared her most. She waved off the medic that tried to check her over, citing her medical training as the reason; not that he cared, but she didn't want to be rude. What she could see from her eyes wasn't good, as the life energy that normal tensed and pulsated from her fingertips to the elbow were gone. There was a stillness festering within, and it unnerved her greatly to see it. She had to call upon the help of a medical droid to get the arm casing off, but once it was, she wished she had left it on.

Her fingers coiled up once freed from the sleeve, as a thin sheet of blackened skin came off the arm with the section removed. Her arm looked like a burnt piece of wood from the elbow down, with a faint glow emanating from her digits. She could make out the faint traces of green ichor flowing underneath the destroyed skin. She tried to force it to move, commanding it to act on it's own accord as she held her elbow up to prevent the limb from slapping against the table; it didn't budge at all. This was troubling. She gingerly moved it into her lap, setting it down as more of the skin flaked off. Traces of ichor flowed through the limb more clearly now, and the witch felt as if all the air was sucked from her lungs.

A terror seized at her chest, one that harked back to her times with her mother. She didn't know what to do at first, her mind fixated on the stagnate energies that lingered in her limb, recalling back to the warning her Matriach had bestowed upon her all those years ago. "I can fix this, I can fix this." She comforted herself, her right hand digging into her pouch.

"Mother, sisters, hear my cry. Bind my wounds, make me whole. If I die before I wake, I offer the Sleeper my spirit to take."

Drawing upon the ichor as she called upon the powers that had caused the injury to reverse it, muttering the incantation in the hops it would be unnoticed; the pain was almost unbearable. The ichor clashed against the wound, the result was a sensation akin to someone driving a heated vibro knife through her palm and out her elbow. Kalanda reeled back, screaming in agony at the contact, falling back onto the table as all eyes in the medical bay fell upon her. Choking on pain induced tears, she cradled the ruined limb against herself. It doesn't hurt. It's okay now. She thought to herself, trying to think what to tell Amur when she was done with her debriefing. Kalanda felt as if a metric ton was dropped onto her. Her mind became rampant with concern despite her positive thoughts, as there was only one certainty about this injury; only the Matriarchs could fix it.

Amur

Amur

A
She felt like a dog forced to keep her tail between her legs all because the master beckoned. Thoughts flaring up in anger over her status in Cassel point. She and everyone else was told to give their all in the assault, take no prisoners and push and pull for every inch. Like their lives depended on it. Yet that was revealed to just be a farce. If it weren't Kalanda's abilities they would have likely been killed, crushed under the wreckage of HIMS baneful. The fact that it's suicide run was a calculated risk left a sour taste in her mouth. After all who wouldn't have it after realizing that they were in the row to the slaughterhouse, their death already factored in and accepted.

The worst part though wasn't that it was what she did to Kalanda by dragging her to this open landfill of dead. Amur's mind thinking to the green fire the witch shot out knowing that each time she dare used it, it meant another time the witch would burn. Why? The word bounced around like a pinball in the Sith's head. So many attachments and links that begin with that one singular word. Why? So many different whys being asked in her head relating to her and Kalanda yet they all lead to the same answer. Because of you

You were the reason she was on that hell
You are why she'll walk into it again
You are why she'll transform herself
You are why she'll hurt herself
You are why she burns
She does it for you
All for you

Thoughts kept building up higher and higher in her head like a raging chorus as she couldn't focus on anything else. The debriefing, the talks of others all flew out like a haze of echoes that were too faint in her mind. She just wanted to fade away again. To disappear and write herself out of everyone's lives. It would have been for the best but even then she felt that yearning. She wanted to see Kala. She wanted to check if she was alright and make sure she would be comfortable. She just wanted a chance to make her happy.

She walked out midway through the debriefing, not a word exiting from her mouth. Just a vow of silence as her throat threaten to snap if she tried to say why. The true reason why. She was chased by some imperial officer but her continued ignoring of his words followed by a light push out of her way seemed to get the point across.

Amur made her way to the medical bay, dreading each step closer and closer and yet wanting know nothing more than if she would be fine. Maybe this one will heal like last time with the starweirds. Maybe she'll be able to leave and they could spend some time alone on Dromund Kaas or perhaps Lah'mu. Just maybe this won't b-

As she approached the medical bay she knew Kalanda was in she heard a scream. A blood curdling scream of agony. She knew exactly who's voice was attached to that scream. A dreading walk turned into a hurtling sprint within an instant as the one armed sith Bolted for the Medical bay. Countless thoughts and possibilities trying to fill the unknown of why she had screamed, desperately looking for an answer. What Amur would find was not what she was expecting, it was something almost unfathomable.

Bursting into the ward she turned to the first person she saw: a nurse and soon the demands started flowing.

"Where is she?"

"Where's Kalanda Tishire?!"
She felt her voice on the verge of breaking as she asked the nurse who looked briefly flummoxed by the sudden entrance of the Sith. Amur's eyes scanning the ward till it locked on the witch. Amur rushed over to Kala and as she approached her eyes would lock onto something.

A blackened mass attached to the witch. Something that would leave Amur speechless. Something that would birth a thousand new nightmares.

Kalanda Tishire

Last edited by a moderator:

Kalanda Tishire

K
A confused nurse had heard the witches outburst-who hadn't?- but as the poor woman went to check on Kalanda, she recoiled at seeing the state of her limb. She fled, shouting for a doctor to be brought over, but Kalanda wasn't coherent enough to listen. It was agony. She couldn't close her eyes, the pain kept her eyelids strained, tears breaking through to the surface and streaking down as she could hardly suppress another wave of screams. The limb flared with green ichor initially, but soon began to fade away, taking the pain along with it. She drew in breath, trying to replace what was lost, her mind starting to thread itself back together after having been rendered blank from the pain.

At least the pain was fading, it was going away, but she needed to hide it, she couldn't let Amur see what she had done. Maybe if she had time she could fix it, find another method to restore what had been done, maybe-

It was too late. She felt Amur's presence, it was distressed and moving towards her. Her body was still reeling from the agony, it had made her mother's whip lashings feel like a warm hug. She quickly nudged her tear stained cheeks against the table, trying to hide the evidence of what had happened, not wanting the woman to worry. It would be okay. It had to be okay.

As Amur would arrive, Kalanda looked to her, cheeks still glistening with the freshly made tears; not to mention her eyes were still wet. The destroyed limb laid weakly on her chest, her good arm still clinging to the normal skin of the elbow to prevent it from sliding off. Traces of the blackened skin had fallen onto the breast of her chest plate, making a small pile of black residue; it looked like ashes from a cigarillo. "H-Hey, I know it looks back, but it'll buff out." She said weakly, the pain wasn't as bad, but it was still causing discomfort. She could see a monster stirring inside the Sith. Not of rage, no, but pain, sadness, concern. Knowing she had done this to Amur felt far worse than her arm, as a crushing weight dropped onto her stomach and began to crush her from the inside.

This was exactly what Kalanda didn't want.
She wasn't weak, she didn't need to be cut loose.
She would do better next time, this wouldn't happen again.

"Please don't get upset." She muttered, her voice starting to choke up as she knew how badly she had messed up. "I won't do it again, I promise." Her voice cracked, the tears breaking through as she looked to the Sith, not wanting to be seen as a burden in the eyes of someone she truly loved. The Sith had no use for burdens, she knew that, and in her mind a very real fear started to form; would Amur have to cut her out now?

Amur

Amur

A
There was a memory in the Sith's mind. A sunrise in the snow, washing up at the base of a frozen river, water caressing her body sapping away heat. An impossible to separate mixture of wet fabric and baked skin. A hazy vision fading slowly to black as a hand clawed into the snow and dragged her a few inches forward. One of the last things she saw was her arm, a blackened strips that had residue that poured out along with the water from the cracked torched skin. It was one of the worst things she saw.

This was worse, so so much more worse.

Kala's face was wet and studying her face as her mind went through the sensation of knowing what Amur was seeing was just the first wound that Amur would inflict upon herself in her mind. The distress, the pain and yet she still tried to deny it. She tried to say it looked worse then what it was, words trying to calm and imply it was merely visual... no. it was even worse. She tried to keep her sight focused on her face she tried to not fully process the extent of it. She couldn't Look at it
Look at what you did

Each detail was branded into her mind, the gentle oozing of green fluid, the dark necrotic color of the skin, the small pile of black particles that were likely flakes of skin. She stared at it, not uttering a word as she was simply incapable of that. In fact she wasn't capable of doing anything. Her body was frozen, her throat had a death grip latching around it, her muscles were twitching and held in place with great tension. Amur couldn't believe just how much she hurt her
She did this for you

There was just a chanting of thoughts that played like a storm getting louder and louder and louder and louder and louder. It dominated her as she heard the thoughts rise in volume as it overrided every thought. It ate at her, it tore at her like hands wanting to grab and tear off all the skin on her body. Each mental tearing almost like a new wave of punishing ecstasy. There was a slight quiver to her breathing as it hit her again and again. Thoughts and realities crumbling as she looked and tried to comprehend the words "Don't get upset".

Every fiber of body wanting to fall to the ground, wanting to wrap herself up into the tightest form she could muster, wanted to be alone to just unravel. To just smother herself in pain and choke on it. Yet eyes stared at her, eyes looked upon her, eyes needed her. A Gordian knot was strangling the sith. Unravel now and let out all this pain even though it would slash at Kala like a vibrowhip, or keep it in and let the cycle flow. Amur just wanted to escape it. This feeling that everything she did was wrong that she only existed to lace venom to those that dared to come near her.

I just want to be alone A simple thought. A simple wish that held a great power for the Sith.

"I... I..." Amur would try to speak, try to say something but found herself dry of words. As silence took over, though the landscape of her mind was a different story. It was very much alive, and screaming.

Kalanda Tishire

Kalanda Tishire

K
Amur didn't say anything. She didn't have to. Kalanda witnessed the storm raging inside the woman, as the storms of hateful dreadful emotions tore at her beloved Sith, dragging Kalanda along for the ride. She had done this. She had caused this by trying to be helpful, and now Amur was blaming herself. She no longer thought about her arm, at worst it could be replaced, but Kalanda still held out hope that there was an alternative treatment for her infliction. What she couldn't fix, was how Murmur was feeling. Which only made the whole ordeal worse on the young witch. The pressure she felt internally, increased, and she felt as if she might collapse into herself. "Amur..." She whimpered, using her one good arm to grab for the Sith's hand.

She was terrified, hurting, and upset.
She just wanted everything to be okay.
She just wanted Amur to hold her like she had before, back on Drommand Kaas when everything seemed to be fine.

"Murmur..." She repeated, unable to stop the tears that flowed forward. "Please say something." Kalanda begged, straining to sit up as her ruined arm flopped down, smacking on her knee and shedding even more blackened skin off it. Green ichor gushed from the newly revealed opening, streaking upwards until it dissipated into the air. The witch paid it no mind. Kalanda tried again, her resolve failing as she could no longer see the Sith past the tears falling from her eyes. "Amur, please. I'm scared." She pleaded, reaching out for the Sith's arm once again, wanting to pull her in for an embrace she didn't feel that she deserved. "MOVE, MOVE, EVERYONE OUT OF THE WAY!" A pair of doctors and nurses made themselves known as they rushed into the medical bay, though Kalanda didn't hear them. She was focused entirely on the Sith, begging for some form of recognition. This was her punishment for failing. This was what she deserved. Her mother had always told her this was going to happen, that her weakness would drive everyone away. She just never believed it would actually come to this.

Somewhere out there in the dark, Kalanda knew her mother was laughing.

Amur

Amur

A
What could she say? she felt trapped, stuck in this prison of pain. Pain used to be something to relish! To focus on and use as a tool to fixate the mind to remind her of what she couldn't be anymore, to make her be better, it was a wonderful friend for most of her Sith life. Now though she felt it's reversal begin to takehold. Now she was binded to a catch-22 were no matter what avenue she pursued would lead to her hurting someone. To step was to drive a spike into someone's heart, to stay would merely bring it dropping anyways. There was no escape. there was no way out, no way to be smart or clever or cunning. There was just exhausting pain that never ended, it just kept building and building and building.

The voices of each thread of pain kept going in an unending slaughter of their host's mind. The sensations of hands ripping at Amur kept feeling more and more vivid as they climbed up her body and tried to pull her into the ground, getting stronger as each word from Kala drove that spike of pain deeper into her chest. Amur felt locked in place body too worn to move an inch. Her head was now severely tilted to the ground but it was barely noticed for Amur as she just was lost in a different world.

IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN DO RIGHT?! The thought exploded in her brain a single desperate cry for everything to just stop.

NO

A word that yelled back in her head and was repeated again and again. It stopped being a word with how much it was repeated, it stopped being something that could even be understood as language. It was just a single noise that hammered how much of a failure she was and with it she could feel the hands wrap around her throat. The pressure slowing beginning to increase and get stronger as the grip tightened. Her eyes shut as they threatened to start bursting into tears as it kept building within her, her breath quickening to try to keep it held within.

Then Amur felt herself unable to breath. Her windpipe clasped shut and all the air deprived from lungs for several seconds as she held her breath trying to understand what was happening to her. A weak hoarse gasp or whimper for air came from her mouth as her heart rate skyrocketed. Finding sheer terror begin to cover her mind in a shroud of darkness, trying to find the source in the force of where this grasp came from... Only to find it came from within her.

The grip released and her chest heaved for breath as now a soft whimper came from Amur. She just looked at Kalanda realizing that the witch may have fully borne witness to what had just happened to her. She just felt a shame overwhelm her. She could never do anything right could she? Her breathing had a stutter to it and she could feel the well of tears just begging for a release as she looked at Kala just wanting to reach out. Meanwhile behind doctors and nurse were rushing over to the witch. She just wanted her to be happy, but that may have been impossible. Maybe if she was stronger she could have been the one to smile and lie. To tell her everything would be alright no matter how false that may be. To just give comfort. But the fact was Amur was too weak for that.

"I'm sorry"

Was the first, and last sentence she would tell Kalanda that moment. Her voice nearly cracking on those two words alone. She wanted to say so much more, to build a palace of apologies for her to live in, in hopes to find some modicum of forgiveness. However, there would be none of that today. Feeling so overwhelmed, so on the tip of the foundations of her head crumbling she just found herself incapable of that. She could say those words and then turn her back on Kala. Walking away like a coward. She just couldn't find the strength to be there, as she walked out of the medical wing. Desperate to find somewhere retreat to as the nurses and doctors tried to aid Kala. Each step away tearing a piece out of her soul, as she would wander the facility to find a place to just hide away in solitude.

Kalanda Tishire

Kalanda Tishire

K
Everything seemed to pause for a moment, as the words slammed into her. 'I'm sorry.' She could only stare in disbelief, as time itself seemed to pause. Amur turned to leave, the storm inside her roared, as there was nothing else she could do. Whatever future she had seen down that path seemed to melt away. The only one to blame, was herself. She got hurt, she forced Amur to make this choice, and now the Sith was having to do what was best for both of them. Words from that night in Dromund Kaas whispered in her ears, reminding her of what they had agreed upon. "I don't think anyone should know this night happened. It's safer for the two of us that way." That was their agreement. The same one that was coming back right now. "Y-Yes...I can do that, not like I talk to any other Sith. You're my only Sith client.". That's what she had told Amur. And she had meant it. At the time, she thought it was about jealousy. She knew how Sith were, or at least heard how they were. She knew deep down that Amur wasn't anything like the stories she heard, but knew that the Corellian would have to obey the rules all the same.

She couldn't breath. She wanted to call out for the woman again, wanting to scream for her to come back. But the words just didn't come. It hardly mattered now, as Murmur's back was turned. The knight slowly disappeared before Kalanada's eyes as the medical team began to restrain her. She tried to struggle against the several arms and hands that pushed her back onto the table, as they pushed drugs into her veins. Their goal was obvious. They were going to cut off the arm, try and stop the spread; but it wouldn't work, Kala knew that. She'd just be rendered a one armed cripple, someone that Amur would only look upon and see weakness; she would have no choice but to distance from Kalanda. How could a Sith ever remain with a failure? Was how it was going to end? She had sacrificed her ties to the CIS for Amur, broken her vows to her night sister clan, and inflicted grievous harm upon herself in defense of the woman she loved. She wouldn't let this be the end. This wouldn't be the same as with her mother.

She wasn't going to let it happen.

"Lets go to Spira, just get away from everyone and everything. There's...so much I want to tell you Amur."
Amur had smiled then, the first time Kalanda had seen her beautiful face without that mask in the way. It was perhaps one of the few times in her life she cursed her blindness, being unable to see the depth of her lovers features. But she knew what Amur's heart looked like, and paired with her face, it had taken Kalanda's breath away. She had felt powerless at times, due to others forcing their will upon her, people far stronger than herself; her mother, her mentors, her enemies. But she encountered a different sort of powerlessness with Amur. The Sith had called it 'love'. Kalanda had heard of it too, but not once has she experienced it. Not until that day.

"I would love that. There's a lot I want to tell you too."

She was done letting other people force themselves on her life. She wasn't changing herself to become what Amur wanted, she was doing what was needed to keep the woman in her life. The drugs they had administered her were starting to kick in, and soon they would set their tools upon her damaged limb. The choice was simple.

If she needed to kill to stay with Amur, then so be it.
She had spent years mending and healing others.
She would prove her worth to the Sith that she could handle herself.

Kalanda felt something snap, and a cold fire that she hadn't felt her encounter with the star weirds. It brought her comfort in a dark place in her life, and initially she felt hesitant on accepting it. But in moments like this, it was the only thing she could learn on for strength. The pain, the loss, and confusion dissipated, and in it's place was power. Kalanda felt as if she could lift mountains, make the stars bend to her will, and command the skies with but a gesture. But what she intended to do with this power was something far more simpler.
I'm not going to let them take this from us Amur.

She was going to earn back Amur.

With only one good arm, it was difficult to resist against the durasteel cuffings they had bonded her in, but it certainly drew the attention of one of the doctors. "Someone sedate her. Her heart rate is jumping off the charts." One of the medical crew advised, as a medical droid moved to act on the command. A bolt of lightning sparked from Kalanda's hand, striking the droid, and causing it to erupt in sparks. "HOLD HER!" A voice shouted, though Kalanda didn't catch who had said it. As the men pilled on to grab her one good hand, she focused her fading consciousness on the cuff, and applied pressure. It popped soon after, causing a wave of alarm from the medical staff. "GET OFF ME!" She bellowed, only to earn a punch to the face from one man. Another man practically fell on her arm, pinning it at a painful angle, as she could feel her wrist begin to strain. Kalanda reeled back, attempting to bound off the table, but was quickly slammed back down, her blackened limb was seized in a misguided belief it would keep in check; they were wrong.

She opened her mouth, and focused all the brewing resentment, the bitterness, and fury she felt in this moment into one scream. Every glass in the medbay broke, along with several eardrums, as several of the men holding her down clasped their ears in agony. Her head began to feel lightheaded, but Kalanda knew she was close, she could get out. She seized the man on top of her and threw him to the ground, before rising off the medical table. She could hear the security alarm sound, and knew that Sith security would be here to deal with her; it was probably a normal occurrence for them, another random Sith attacking a medical crew. But this would be different. Kalanda's destroyed arm flopped against her body as she staggered away from the carnage, more of the ichor and residue falling from the limb, though it made no difference to her. She already had an escape planned. Reaching for her pouch, as Kalanda had done as she had many times before, she vanished into green vapor. In her wake, laid a few dozen wounded medical officials, several damaged medical droids, and a mess of broken glass. The witch was nowhere to be seen, but Amur would feel the agony that Kalanda bore when she reached her destination; the Totoro.

Amur

Amur

A
The world barely existed to her now. It was just a blur of color that she just wanted to see coated in darkness. Each step felt clumsy and she felt like at any point her legs would just give up on her. It felt like there was nothing that mattered anymore. No reason to go on, to keep moving, to keep this corpse of a body operating for another day. No reason to fall asleep anticipating the next day. There was nothing. She just wanted to see the universe get annihilated. Not in an orgy of chaos but just in one succinct snap or flick of a switch that ended everything in an instant. So that no one would be able to process and mourn.

She stumbled across a door to a closet of some kind, likely a janitor's closet. Hand fumbled and with some concerted effort got it to open. It was dark before a motion sensitive light flickered to life upon the intrusion of the Sith. The door closed and Amur found herself placing her back against it. Slowly she slunked down to the ground. Her knees now against her chest. A lone arm wrapped around her legs desperate for a companion to complete the embrace, to help bring as much warmth as possible... But there was of course no hand to come. She had cut off that hand, like she had cut off someone else.

There was silence.

A moment held in suspension as everything seemed to click together.

A moment where finally the Sith felt alone enough to be her true self.

With it came a came a wail

It started as a small piece of audible breathing rising and falling like anything else. Then there was a snap. A moment where everything finally broke down and immediately the tears were finally allowed to fall unabated. Amur wailed and sobbed as she finally fell apart, everything that she had crushed on top of herself had finally shattered. She tried to pull herself as tightly as possible as each new set of sobs came. Varying in volume as sometimes it was quieter then a whisper and other times it was almost like a scream.

Memories were flooding in her mind, from when they first had met on that fateful day on Chad, a cute witch that dared to try and reach out to the pained human hiding underneath the guise of a Sith. To Dromund Kaas where in hindsight she could see how the first inklings of love where manifesting in her. Amur was initially terrified when she first felt those afraid of being hurt again, well apparently she was right, just that this time it was self inflicted. She remembered breaking down in front of Kala and the witch first she hugged the Sith, how intoxicating her embrace felt, how she wished the night could extend indefinitely. Then to that ship in deep space, as she felt the call of death try to envelop her and she had finally admitted to loving her, terrified that she would have died before admitting that.

Now that was gone.

She felt pathetic, useless, worthless, and weak. She didn't deserve anything she had gotten a taste of. She didn't deserve her. She was dead weight in a closet now. She could only think of one time she felt this bad and that was being tied to a chair by someone who she thought was in love with her. Except before she wanted to fight and spit in the face of fate. Here she felt sealed to it. Amur fell over to her side now in the fetal position, motionless as her mind was locked onto taking in every single iota of sorrow that could be absorbed.

Then she heard it.

She heard the pain, the sheer agony, and the suffering her Kala was feeling. The pain she had put onto Kala. All of it summed into one single scream. With it was returned with a long loud wail from Amur as she felt her soul trying to escape through her vocal chords as she joined Kala's scream in a harmony of sorrow. This was too much for her. Amur couldn't take this anymore, it just took and took and took, more and more and more from her. Now it felt like there was nothing left for it take yet it still dug through the hollow confines of the Sith regardless. she just knew one thing now.

A part of her now just wanted to die.

Kalanda Tishire

Kalanda Tishire

K
The pain came back, and hard as her feet touched the metal plating of the Totoro. Another agony induced scream echoed into the empty confines of the ship, as the witch lost it. The ichor pulsated out of the wound, making it feel as if fire was being pumped directly into Kalanda's veins. There was a wrenching feeling in her chest, and felt as if she was going to be ill. It was too much to handle, too much to control. She reached out on instinct for something, and found her medical cabinet. With it in hand, she hurled it against the wall, the impact being enough to break it in two it in two. Medical supplies erupted forth from the shattered desk, littering the floor in the process. These supplies were soon swept up in a violent torrent of emotional whiplash, as glass and carefully wrapped boxes busted open and fell to the floor. She screamed, both in agony and heartbreak, feeling as if she was being crushed by the events that had just transpired. Her body trembled, angry hot tears flowed down her face as the cold fire in her gut burned on. "AMUR!" It was a futile cry, her voice going hoarse from the stress, a shout that would solve nothing, addressed to no one. It was merely what was overflowing from her; grief that she didn't know how to process.

What followed, was her hand being slammed into the bulkhead, ignoring the pain that followed. She was incensed, unable to reason, unable to comprehend what was unfolding. She struck the bulkhead, again, and again. The skin broke under her glove, splinting the fabric, and the knuckles themselves began to give. Each strike began to become weaker than the last, as the witches legs gave out from under her. She toppled to the ground, weeping, her only good arm wrapping around her as she laid amid the mess she had made. She hurt. Everything hurt, and she didn't know what to do. She didn't know where to go. She just wanted to be with the Corellian, to see her smile again, to gaze into her bright lively eyes and feel like everything was going to be okay. But she didn't deserve it. Not now at least, but....maybe in time. Sanity slowly crept back into Kalanda's mind, as the cold fire simmered into icy embers. She had to act. She couldn't stay here. She was still on board a Sith ship, the last place Amur wanted her to be.

She worked her way back to her feet, her knuckles spilled fresh blood as she was starting to realize what she had done. She still wept, but more controlled, using her one good hand to swipe at the droplets that clouded her vision. She needed to leave. She had to come back when she was worthy of Amur. It would take time, but she would certainly prove it. But....how could she leave so suddenly? So abruptly? The last time she had done that was with her mother, but this was different. She planned to come back this time. But how to get a message across? One for Amur, and Amur only. She limped to her ship, the sound of glass breaking under her boots did little to give her pause, her mind slowly winding itself down. Reaching the cockpit, the main computer flickered to life as she sat down.

'Destination?' It chimed at her, an indicator that Kala couldn't see pulsated on the screen, practically begging her to chose where she was to go. Anywhere but here would be her preference, but that wasn't a good answer. Her eyes fell to the blackened green seeping ruin that was her left arm, and how it was just one of many problems she would have to address. Her yellow eyes faltered from the limb, looking to the center compartment of her pilot station. Her mask sat there, having been left there after the first time she had seen Amur's face. Set on top of it though, was something far more valuable; her journal. A tired smile stretched across the witches face, as she dried her cheeks. Perhaps it was time for one last entry. Well, the last one for a potentially long time.

Kalanda would depart with her final entry logged, her presence would fade away from the ship as she left the hanger, the calls to her ship going unanswered from the Star Destroyer, as with her Nightsister Magicks, she seemed to merely disappear from their scopes. Before she faded, Amur would sense sadness, but a growing pulse of determination.

Kalanda set her destination into the nav, and gave one last glance to the horizon, spotting the faintest trace of the Star Destroyer in the distance as she did so.

This wouldn't be the end. Just, the start of something new. She would disappear into hyperspace soon after, but not without a goodbye.

Within in the Sith Knight's Quarters, Amur would find a worn journal with a single note placed atop it:

'For my Murmur
-Kala <3'.

Amur

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom