Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG I hear this "RP" thing is all the rage...

Howdy!

I made a character! She's called Alysanne and, to be honest, she's kind of a cow. Imagine your bratty younger sister with a superiority complex. Yeah, that bad.

Where do I want to take this character? I have no real idea! I think it might be fun for her to end up dabbling in Jedi business, because I think she'd make an absolutely appalling Jedi with her attitude, but I'm not married to the idea at all. Basically, she's a perpetual rebel with a chip on her shoulder, bumming around space looking for adventure.

I'm hoping to find anything, from one-on-one threads with people to help establish Alysanne, to friends and rivals, all the way to maybe getting involved in a Faction. Which one? Again, no real idea!

If that sounds like fun, please gimme a message! I'm really looking forwards to jumping into things and meeting some cool writers and new friends.

Subject 73 Red

We're more ghosts than people.
Howdy!

I made a character! She's called Alysanne and, to be honest, she's kind of a cow. Imagine your bratty younger sister with a superiority complex. Yeah, that bad.

Where do I want to take this character? I have no real idea! I think it might be fun for her to end up dabbling in Jedi business, because I think she'd make an absolutely appalling Jedi with her attitude, but I'm not married to the idea at all. Basically, she's a perpetual rebel with a chip on her shoulder, bumming around space looking for adventure.

I'm hoping to find anything, from one-on-one threads with people to help establish Alysanne, to friends and rivals, all the way to maybe getting involved in a Faction. Which one? Again, no real idea!

If that sounds like fun, please gimme a message! I'm really looking forwards to jumping into things and meeting some cool writers and new friends.

She sounds fun. If you ever want to set up anything, she sounds like she'll fit well with Red. If not Red, then Subject 648 Slipknot Subject 648 Slipknot could fit in well with her too, or any of my characters for that matter.

Last edited:
Alysanne Alysanne

Imagine? I don't have to imagine, that's just my bratty little sister...

Anywho, I wouldn't stress the attitude thing. Kyyrk's also not the best disposition for a Jedi but he makes it work. Mostly cause he's not actually a Jedi, but hey who's counting, right? Kyyrk's always handy for some sage advice (Read also, why is this fossil speaking to me like I care?), or training the odd Force Sensitive (Sounds like all he'd have to do is suggest that Alysanne can't do something and she'll teach herself).

If you're interested, give me a yell. Kyyrk's not really tied down to a single place these days, so pretty easy for him to pop up....well, anywhere really.

Basically, she's a perpetual rebel with a chip on her shoulder, bumming around space looking for adventure.

If your space adventures take you near Denon, stop on by Darkwire. We like a little rebellion, a lot of crime, and sometimes adventure. Chips on shoulder are standard equipment, so you're already ahead of the game. We're a minor faction, so we focus less on the map and more on our story, which is kind of a cops-vs-robbers tale in a cyberpunk world. If that interests you, we have a Discord at the link I gave, or hit me up with a PM.

Dorthea Dobson

Chief Director of Damascus Station
I speak from experience when I say that playing a brat can be a bit emotionally taxing, but is an intensely exhilarating experience at the same time. My character, Dorthea, is a total Karen, as described in her Bio and is known for it, so if you ever wanna have a “Karen-off” let me know!

Utankan Medajo

U
Utankan is a stoic. good hearted and harshly antisocial ex-Imperial Trooper who can't talk. I imagine that he would either have fun with her, or try to shoo her several times, or both (having fun while trying to shoot her several times).

She sounds fun. If you ever want to set up anything, she sounds like she'll fit well with Red. If not Red, then Subject 648 Slipknot Subject 648 Slipknot could fit in well with her too, or any of my characters for that matter.
I am up for some fun with Red! I'll take your recommendation, seeing as you know your characters best. Particularly as Red doesn't seem that social and I'm an expert at awkward encounters.

Alysanne Alysanne

Imagine? I don't have to imagine, that's just my bratty little sister...

Anywho, I wouldn't stress the attitude thing. Kyyrk's also not the best disposition for a Jedi but he makes it work. Mostly cause he's not actually a Jedi, but hey who's counting, right? Kyyrk's always handy for some sage advice (Read also, why is this fossil speaking to me like I care?), or training the odd Force Sensitive (Sounds like all he'd have to do is suggest that Alysanne can't do something and she'll teach herself).

If you're interested, give me a yell. Kyyrk's not really tied down to a single place these days, so pretty easy for him to pop up....well, anywhere really.

Sounds great! Don't worry, I think bad-tempered and bratty Jedi are the best... or at least the most fun to write. Sage advice is always welcomed, even if it's just to be ignored. I'm very much interested and Kyyrk would be great to randomly stumble onto.
If your space adventures take you near Denon, stop on by Darkwire. We like a little rebellion, a lot of crime, and sometimes adventure. Chips on shoulder are standard equipment, so you're already ahead of the game. We're a minor faction, so we focus less on the map and more on our story, which is kind of a cops-vs-robbers tale in a cyberpunk world. If that interests you, we have a Discord at the link I gave, or hit me up with a PM.
I'll have a look at Darkwire! I'm not so sure I'm heavy into the Cyberpunk thing, but rebels are always fun.

I speak from experience when I say that playing a brat can be a bit emotionally taxing, but is an intensely exhilarating experience at the same time. My character, Dorthea, is a total Karen, as described in her Bio and is known for it, so if you ever wanna have a “Karen-off” let me know!

I hear if you get too overly-opinionated people together, they annihilate. We should put this to the test.
Wanna hang out with a bratty Mando? Hilal's your girl to kick some ass and go shopping. XD

Bratty Mando is best Mando! We should go shopping.
Utankan is a stoic. good hearted and harshly antisocial ex-Imperial Trooper who can't talk. I imagine that he would either have fun with her, or try to shoo her several times, or both (having fun while trying to shoot her several times).

Shooting sounds like fun, especially if it's a series of comedic misunderstandings.

I'll try and message people if I can, but I'm also in the SWRP discord too under my OOC account, Discovery. I know people like messaging there (I'm a little shy in Discords) but feel free to add/message me at Discovery#9931

That goes for anyone who's looking through this thread too. I mean you. Yeah, you, reading this thread. Get in touch!

Subject 73 Red

I am up for some fun with Red! I'll take your recommendation, seeing as you know your characters best. Particularly as Red doesn't seem that social and I'm an expert at awkward encounters.

Ah, excellent! Plus, Red'll get along with her personality great, he works with people like her all the time, and they get along generally well. So, what are you up for?

Ah, excellent! Plus, Red'll get along with her personality great, he works with people like her all the time, and they get along generally well. So, what are you up for?

Mischief, mostly. I haven't quite picked what ship she'd have yet, but she does have one. Red could be stowing away, or trying to 'commandeer' her ship for something. They could both be on the trail of the same thing, or stumble across each other in a dangerous situation.

Subject 73 Red

Mischief, mostly. I haven't quite picked what ship she'd have yet, but she does have one. Red could be stowing away, or trying to 'commandeer' her ship for something. They could both be on the trail of the same thing, or stumble across each other in a dangerous situation.

I like the sound of those, they all sound pretty good! Which one would you wanna do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom