Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have one BIG appetite...

Krull Umbaris

K
And the only thing that feeds it is power. I seek it so I look for those who can provide it. I am strong with the force as I am with my own body and bite. So who out there thinks they can tame this beast?

(This is basically me saying idk which faction I want this character in, but I know I want him to be a dark side user. I guess dark jedi or Sith will do)

The Hound

T
Jawsome...is that you?!

lms-shark.jpg

Well the horde is a collection of both aliens and humans working together to strike down the people who have forgotten them or destroyed them on a holy quest for vengence. It's spearheaded by the Supreme Overlord of the Yuuzhan Vong and we have access to their technology and weapons. As well that dredge encourages that you eat humans and everyone else who had wronged you. Basically just go nuts and eat whoever, including rainbow child

Join the Mandalorians. We will teach you to be a fierce warrior. We will plate you in the best armor in the galaxy. And we will feed you multiple force users on a regular basis.

Because I'm sure we still have plenty of Sith prisoners of war laying around somewhere...

@[member="Krull Umbaris "]We have the crab armor and plenty of masters to train you. As well as a person to wage war with. Now that the sith are gone the mandos are pretty much screwed if they want to fight anyone. We get major faction on the 15th and we are starting a war then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom