Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have a Bounty on Butt, anyone want to catch it?

Kung Seilois

Freelancer Extraordinaire
[member="Triam Akovin"] Well, I like you too much to kill you, so I guess I shall have to do my best to ensure all your butt comes along. ;)

Anyways, Seilois generally works alone as he is too paranoid to trust others. If needed, we can turn it into a three-way fight with the two 'bounty hunters' not wanting to split the loot. Could be fun.

Kung Seilois

[member="Triam Akovin"] I know... I am liking your butt and the jokes that come along for the ride too much as well..
CyKTTN6.gif
I would be down for a group duel. Takes a lot of pressure off you as well.
EDIT: [member="Adenn Gra'tua"] I don't kill unless I have the writers permission, so don't worry about that.

Kung Seilois

[member="Triam Akovin"] Coruscant works for me. Just have to make sure we don't get too explosive, I don't want Coruscant Security coming to the rescue.

[member="Rolland CZ M1 002"] ;) I figured if I don't chase any Jedi no one will chase my Padawan. Seilois is strong enough that I throw him at Gods without too much worry, but my Padawan isn't ready.

I won't attack other Jedi until I am ready for my little Jedi to be attacked. Someday, I shall begin the Jedi Hunt, but not today.

Kung Seilois

[member="Triam Akovin"] Alrighty, I'ma let [member="Adenn Gra'tua"] post first as I am thinking on the best way to enter this. Have I been chasing you? Do I stumble onto you in the cantina as I am doing another job and decide, why not? So, I want to wait for Adenn to see what path he is going.

Sorry for the delay. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom