Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I gotta FELing, that tonights gonna be a good night...

Astrian was surprised by what she said. Wanted to spend time? Together? What was she indicating. However, Astrian wasn't given time to reply as ran to her bedroom. The door shutting rapidly behind her; Astrian listened to her speak, if only a little bit muffled. He understood what she said, he looked about the table and picked up a glass of water. If anything, he didn't want to be dehydrated after all. However as the bedroom door opened, Astrian struggled to hold onto his glass almost choking on the water in his throat. Her neckline dipped to her navel, a fairly revealing choice of clothing. Though, Astrian may have been more inexperienced in killing things than romance. He was no fool, he could see what was going on. However, that didn't mean he was any better at controlling his reaction. Not at all.

Astrian watched as Neveah descended to the dining table. Taking a seat, Astrian decided to do the same. Sitting opposite her as she took a sweet fruit into her mouth and groaned with enjoyment. Astrian drank deeply, his eyes lingered on her features for a moment longer however. Then, as her inappropriate actions were made, something on a whole other level happened. She took her fingers into her mouth, her eyes on him during the whole thing. Her tongue swirled around her fingers, sucking up the juices from them. As if she was imitating...No. He wouldn't succumb. Then she asked him another question regarding recent events at the bar. However, as Astrian set aside his drink, his mouth gaped open for a moment before he spoke. "I do. Vlad Darrow, scum." He took no note of her latter comment, however. His eyes lingered on her neckline once again. What was wrong with him?

@[member="Neveah Fel"]

Neveah drank in his reactions, like they were an oasis in the middle of a desert. They amused her greatly, so much so that she plastered a smile on her face. It showed the white of her teeth and was more then seductive. "Where do you know him from?" She busied herself finding another fruit, this time a grape. As she chewed, she poured herself a glass of crimson wine. The crystal caught the light and spread squares of sun across the table and her pale face. "Do you think he put the Zabrak up to it?" She knew the answer, of course. She had already figured it out, it was a desperate attempt to keep the conversation going though she wouldn't make it too obvious that was her intention.

Astrian wasn't one for false assumptions or going on his initiative. But this time he would have to, as painfully obvious it was. Neveah's attempts to keep the conversation going were appreciated. "Caught him trying to blow up a cargo ship transporting refugee's from Nar Shadaa." That was as far as he was going into it. Then, as she took another glass of wine. He raised an eyebrow, -more drinks?- he thought. Well, he might as well had joined in. Astrian set aside his glass of water, taking the bottle and pouring a glass of wine for himself. He allowed a small smile to breach his discipline as he took a sip of his drink, he watched as the sun from the balcony clashed with the crystal. Parts of Neveah's face lit up in fabulous light, however Astrians back was to the light, only the right part of his back and face were visibly being affected by the light. The left side of his body visibly devoid of light, he sat silently as the conversation slowed for a moment before Neveah spoke again, this time it was more than obvious how much she was trying to drag out the conversation. "That isn't what you want to talk about, you don't even want to talk do you? So lets cut to the chase, what are you thinking about?" Astrian didn't want to drag this out, he wasn't that sort of person. He was getting to the source, right now.

She curled the corners of her mouth up into a tender smile as she swirled the crimson liquid around the glass. It lapped dangerously close to the curved edge, threatening to spill over, but not a drop left the glass. "So presumptious." Her smile turned from a gentle grin to a wider, seductive smile. "What makes you think I want anything more then to have a polite conversation with you?" She lifted her leg, the usual choice cut of thigh presented to the sun light, the sliced material of her dress falling less then subtly. "What are you thinking about?" She lent forward, resting her chin on her hand as she locked their eye contact, her own pupils never leaving his.

Astrian didn't know what to expect. Maybe she would try and get information out of him first, or do something completely unexpected of a her. Be blunt, but as he assumed the latter did not occur. However, the answer he received was far from blunt. Did she believe this to be a game? However whatever irritation he held against her was swept away as a smile of seductive intentions crossed her lips. Then her next comment was followed with a rhetorical question. However, Astrian merely replied with a raised eyebrow and the tilting of his head. His larger frame allowed him to see more than he bargained for. Catching site of Neveah bringing up her bare thigh. It caught Astrians eyes for a moment, but they returned to Neveah as she pressed him with another question. Astrian carefully considered his reply. His eyes never left hers, neither did hers leave his. Astrians yellow eyes looked right through her. But, his mouth opened a moment before he spoke.
"I am thinking about what happened aboard the ship, and how it is quite clear that due to the rejection. You intend on recreating a similar situation in hopes that it may take another route. Probably by using more seductive techniques such as what you have been doing. Including that dress, which I doubt you would wear on many other occasions." Astrian hoped he had assessed the situation correctly. Otherwise it would be rather embarrassing.

Neveah frowned and stood from her place, wine glass pressed in between her fingertips. She glanced down at her dress, smoothing the silken material down a little. "You don't like it? I wore it for my Father's birthday." She shot him a dull grin, spinning on the spot once. The dress caught the breeze and flared up past her thigh. She took a sip of her wine, taking a step back toward the balcony as she spoke. "It wasn't my intent to seduce you. I think you have my personality confused with a wild attempt to draw you in." She turned around, now having stepped out onto the balcony and fully into the sun. The light illuminated her face and turned her dress a silver color that sparkled. "If it was an attempt to seduce you, it would have worked already." She grinned, a cheeky grin that spread across all her features, accompanied by a saucy wink.

Neveah left her seat almost immediately, Astrians expression didn't change much. He knew this was a game, and he was going to play. "I didn't say I did not like it." He commented first. His eyes followed hers as she made her way past him to the balcony. He took off from his seat, he was going to play this to his advantage either way. He slowly followed up behind her, "Well maybe it wasn't. But, it has. However, what you choose to do with that information is up to you." He looked at her now, opposite her his full body bathing in the sunshine. He felt hot, under all that clothing. He may have been sweating a little. He caught her grin, which was more than expressed through the entirety of her body language. However, it was followed with a wink. Astrain thought for a moment, what was the point in a game? This was all a challenge, a big game and she had won. But, he was happy with that. "But, I'm pretty sure we both know that this is all an elaborate game of seduction, challenge, succumb. However, like I said. I'm cutting to the chase." He took a single step towards her, looking down her full figure. "You've won. That much is obvious, but that's not to say I didn't want you to." A smile crept across his lips as he took another step closer, if he was right. Neveah would return to a similar state as to how she had felt and acted when he had lingered over her on his bed. Only this time, Astrian was directly coming on to her. Probably just as she had planned, but either way he wanted her now.

@[member="Neveah Fel"]

Neveah exhaled deeply at his closeness once again. She hadn't expected him to be so blunt and outright with it, but here he was. She lifted a hand to graze the back of her fingers against his cheek with a gentle smile on her face. It curled the corners of her mouth up and lit up her face in a way that gave her skin a healthy glow. She closed the distance between their heads, only brushing her lips against his. She could smell his scent, it was almost intoxicating to her. Neveah had desperately wanted to kiss him but now...she grazed her lips against his once more. Their flesh only touching for less then half a second as she regarded him with cool, calm eyes.

She turned on her heel, so her back was facing @[member="Astrian Callus"] and dark brown corkscrew curls fanned out in the wind. Neveah caught her breath for a moment. What if he thought she was rejecting him again? She gingerly leaned herself back onto his chest, folding her arms across her own. "Why did you stop before?" She asked out-rightly. Her tone of voice was calm, almost a whisper carried on the gentle breeze that shifted over the balcony. Her body sank into his a little and Neveah relished in his heart beat against the back of her head, a steady rhythm that calmed her nerves, if she had any.

@[member="Neveah Fel"]

Astrian watched slowly as Neveah raised her arm, the back of her fingers gently made contact with his cheek, he tilted his head slightly. Enjoying the nurturing feel of her presence, then as she stepped closer. His heart began to speed up, as she came close. Her lips brushing against his; his mouth shook. His hand grasped hers, his eyes scanned over her. Even if he wanted to, deep down he knew he couldn't resist. He wanted her; more than anything. He leaned forward, their lips touching again, there eyes locking again as she looked into his. Then, unexpectedly she turned from him. He didn't know what to expect now, was she turning away from him? Was this all a game to get back at him for his rejection of her earlier? He was so confused, letting her hand slip from his. She cautiously let her back fall to his chest. Then, folding her arms she posed a question to him. He knew it, she had been thinking about what had happened before. She had lied earlier, however it was all in the name of the game.

However, it would be awkward if he did not answer. "I'm an Imperial Knight. It's not something I..." he bit his lip, choosing his next words gingerly. "I shouldn't. You're the Imperators daughter, I'm not good enough for someone like you." He spoke, his heart beat slowed as his neck crained and his head looked off into the distance, he bit down on his lip hard. He didn't know what else to say.

Neveah crumpled her face up a little. Her brows furrowed and caused gentle creases to set in the middle of them as she thought. For a moment she felt angry, though it soon passed as she dropped her hand and grazed it against his. She laced their fingers together, bringing his hand up to wrap across her body. "I'm just the same as everyone else." She reached down for his other hand, crossing it diagonally over the other, cocooning herself against his chest. His arms felt heavy and hot against her, his huge frame felt comforting against her fragile one. "Without my title I'm just Neveah. A slightly insane woman who's far to curious for her own good." She pauses for a moment, sinking white teeth into her lower lip.

"I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it. I get into lots of trouble." She turns around in his embrace, leaving his hands to fall slightly and come to rest against her hips. "I think I'll take my own advice this time though." She lent her head forward to press her lips against his, her hands travelling up his chest slowly and wrapping around his neck.

@[member="Astrian Callus"]

Astrian was numb, her first response was a likely one. Defensive, yet he could sense so much confusion and sorrow below that. His hand wrapped around her as she took control, she took his other hand in hers. Using both to cocoon herself against him. Her body felt frail and small against his, his full body now turning to her. His eyes laying upon, he remained silent as she spoke. Silence ensued before she spoke again, turning to face him. Her grip became loose, and then retreated fully. But her hands made their way across his loosely clothed chest. The creamed coloured robe he wore under his navy cloak creased as her hands made its way up his chest, his own hands followed suite; finding their way to her hips, he pulled her forward gently as she leaned in. There was no way of stopping it now as their lips brushed against each other, his heart racing and a million thoughts rushing through his body.

He embraced her in a fully passionate kiss. Her arms locked around his neck, he clenched tightly on her dress. Kissing her, his emotions ran deep. His discipline faded into nothing as he took her, his body fully pressing against hers as his hands moved from her hips, one down and the other up. His right hand made its way down her thigh grasping her bare skin tightly in his grasp, his other hand traversed her back, finding its way to about mid way up her back. He stopped, his cheeks full of red. He felt lust and joy, and he felt something else. Something he didn't understand, but it wasn't important; this moment was and as Neveah began to bite his lip, everything faded to black.

@[member="Neveah Fel"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom