Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Got this Tingel-y Feeling Goin' Down my Spine (Open)

Vanir

Lightning-Struck Angel
Starbasecarida.jpg
Orbital Spacedock Above Bonadan, Early Morning
Jax woke up, tried to stretch, and found that he couldn't. His wings were folded tight against his back, and he himself was rather oddly curled up in a shipping crate. It wasn't that he'd been a stowaway, so much as a piece of living cargo. That was different, right? He'd paid the rates for animal transport, after all. The bulk freighter he was on rumbled loudly, and came to a full stop. Where the hell were they?​
There was a sudden flash of light as a loading droid lifted Jax's crate off the ground, and the red-clad vagabond nearly knocked the wind out of himself with his own sheathed sword. That was annoying. By his own internal time sense figured that he'd been in this box for about three days. Damn, was he ever thirsty. It was definitely a lesson to him to not hide in boxes. His stomach leapt as the droid dropped the box roughly... and upside down.
Jax needed somebody to find him soon, or he was going to be so sore, not even drinking would get rid of it.​
Also, he needed coffee...​
[member='Grimstar']​

"Quiet!" barked a rough voice, "Quiet!" A rather rotund manager of the E-side Docks of the Bonadan Spacedocks strode across the crate workers. He was looking for the most recent addition to his group. A young girl, mute - hence the nickname Quiet - she had been put under his care in repayment of a favour he owed to a Levantine Master.

Quiet, a slender and fair looking girl with pink hair was silently supervising the lift droids moving crates. However, when the long arm of one droid reached for its next target, the crate moved on its own and rattled to the bottom of the deck. Quiet looked at the crate with underwhelming gaze. She reached for the crate and pressing the code buttons opened the hatch. Then something entirely unexpected popped out. An entire person. A Crimson haired and red clothed stranger flopped onto the deck. This caused Quiet to reveal some emotion. She stepped back and blinked with wide open eyes.

"Grimstar!" the manager growled, her real name. Grimstar turned to see a fuming and bald manager above him. "What the feth is this mess?" Grimstar shook her head and pointed at the stowaway. Unable to speak, she grumbled in a haunting voice. Her words spoke through the force. Usually she with held doing so with strangers, you too would freak of someone else's voice suddenly faded into your mind. But the manager was used to her unusual powers. "Don't blame me! He just popped out." Grimstar's telepathic complaint materialized into the ether in a soft but confident tone.

[member="Zap Angel"]

Vanir

Lightning-Struck Angel
Jax looked between the pink-haired girl and the angry-looking bald guy with a start. The girl was cute, but that was certainly not the issue here at the moment. The issue here was that the red-headed Shaliz'na was possibly in a bit more trouble than he could handle, and that bald guy could most likely send him to the brig. Without even realizing that the feminine-sounding voice he'd heard was telepathic, he angrily replied to the man, "Hey, it's not her problem... Or yours. I paid shipping prices for a box of this size, and I crammed myself into the stupid metal cube. Also..."

The Zap Angel picked himself up off the ground, strapped his claymore to its spot on the back of his waist, and spread his black-feathered wings. They fluttered and flapped around for a few seconds before folding against his back again. Jax rolled his shoulders and continued, "Can't say I'm not livestock. I've got bird wings."

[member="Grimstar"]

Rosa Gunn

R
Rosa blew an irritated sigh out of her nose, fingers closing about the caf cup while she waited for repairs to be completed. It was one hurdle after the other with the Rose and getting her back into the skies. Boredom was beggining to consume her so she rose from the crate she was perched on and began to wonder when a commotion caught her attention. She padded over, hovering behind Mr Chaser the station manager as he scalded the young pair.

Force users apprentices and by the looks of things had bitten off slightly more than they could chew. Chaser's head was beggining to go red with anger. Rosa cleared her throat and he swung round to face her ready to fire his foul mouth off at her, only to freeze when he saw her face. "Is there a problem, Mr. Chaser?" she asked softly.

"No, Master Gunn. No problem, nothing to see."

"I beg to differ, from what I can see, you've a young stowaway and you appear to be blaming the young woman we left in your care. I do hope thats not the case because if it was, I'd be inclined to inform my husband."

Panic flared in his eyes and he shook his head. "That wont be necessary." he blurted.

"Good." she ran her eyes over the apprentices and smiled warmly. "Would you like some caf?" she offered the pair, and Mr Chaser amde a strangled noise of disagreemnt which she chose to ignore.

[member="Zap Angel"][member="Grimstar"]

Vanir

Lightning-Struck Angel
Jax looked at the old bald guy, shrugged mock-apologetically, and flapped his wings around again. The muscles would be sore for a couple more days, but he'd be alright... And coffee. Coffee was coffee. He swept his hair out of his face, and smiled at the woman who'd just offered him and the girl a drink. She seemed nice enough, though you never knew in a place like this. The one comment that still rankled him, though, was that he was a stowaway... And so, he replied, "I'd love coffee, of course... But I did pay shipping rates for myself. I'm not a stowaway, technically. Just an idiot."

[member="Rosa Gunn"] [member="Grimstar"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom