Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I got it right this time

Rexus Drath

The wonderful world of Felicia! Filled with jungles, killer animals, trees, more trees... yeah there wasn't a lot going for this crap hole of a sith world. Why anyone would want it was beyond the writer of this character, but there was something of value on this clandestine world. A Jedi knight that needed collecting, she was away from all her Jedi friends and contacts with no one to help her. She was all alone and a ripe plucking for the inquisition, so who else to send then one of their top knights. Rexus Drath, former imperial knight eight hundred years ago now turned imperial inquisitor. His job was to collect this woman and bring her back to Atrisia for reeducation. But that would prove to be more difficult than he thought

As his ship entered the planet Rex was returning to this planet after hundreds of years. Last time he was here he had to fight a crazy sith lady having a tea party with rich business men for hostages slash guests. Him and his platoon had to save them, but they were all dead now. Their bodies turned to dirt and scattered into the wind. He was the only one left now and he would get this job done. Leaping down be searched for the woman's force signature and began to track it. Soon he would find her and bring her back with him.

Sochi was stationary on a cliff that made that area of the sky visible. She saw the ship flying overhead, and she could sense a shift in the balance of the force. She looked up, while in the corner of her eyes two shamans approached her on both sides. The three of them following the ships flying pattern with their heads. Seeing that it went to land far off into the distance, Sochi lowered her head. She knew the peace would last much longer; she knew in the back of her head that confrontation was inevitable. With her head lowered, and her eyes closed she began to speak.

"We must prepare for a confrontation with the sith. We cannot allow this dark influence to corrupt your people again. This is what we've trained for." She said softly, yet sternly. She found herself in the same position as the legendary Togruta Master Shaak Ti. Some might even say Sochi was following in her footsteps.

Sochi remained stationary, as the tribe began to mobilize itself. Small groups of warriors and scouts would attack the sith. They're abilities twice a strong with them being under the guidance of Sochi. Atleast she assumed it was a sith who was pursuing her.

@[member="Rexus Drath"]

Rexus Drath

Lightsaber and special gloves in his pockets Rexus began his trek through the muddy disgusting jungle of Felicia, it was just as crappy if not crappier than how he left it the last time. Why couldn't of the empire blown this planet up instead? It would of been doing a public galactic service. This was just gross, the muddy jungle floor squished beneath his sneakers and the sound of bugs buzzed and echoed everywhere. "Kill me" Rexus said to himself as he shrugged off the filth of this planet. He had lost good friends here and he was not looking to stay very long. But he was getting closer to the woman's location and Rexus wasn't sith, he was a bit more clever than those red saber swinging idiots.

As he approached the village making his way out from the tree line Rexus looked like he was dressed to live in the big city. His standard outfit. Black tank top, cargo shorts with some sneakers and a hat. But he wasn't here to do some chilling or hanging out, this was work. A few village warriors approached him and starred threatening him with spears and violence. "You all have to use the bathroom suddenly." waving his hand he mind tricked the barbarians to go run of in a fevered hurry. Rexus was not a monster, he would not kill innocent people just trying to get by. He was simply here for the Jedi. Rex wasn't the greatest when it came to offensive force powers, but he was a strong saber fighter and a powerful mentalist.

Flowing through the force he cast an aura of nothing to see her around himself so the weaker minds of the villagers wouldn't mind him and think he was nothing. People didn't need to die here. Approaching his target he smiled and waved at her making it pretty clear he wasn't sith. "Excuse me my lady, but I need to ask you to come with me. I know you are doing important things here but my bosses have ordered me to bring you in. So please pack your bags, we can talk about it over dinner maybe?" he said turning up the charm. Rexus was not bad looking but he would try his best to make sure this didn't end up with blood. @[member="Sochi Ru"]

She couldn't believe he took care of her people that quickly. His mental capabilities were strong. She had her saber in her hand, as he approached the village. It was a feat that he was even able to find it. One that was after her surely had manners, highly unusual. She squinted her eyes, as she didn't understand. Lady? Dinner? Talk?...what? There was no way that Sochi was going to willing go with a stranger. "You are an agent of the Empire yes?" She said asking a question. "I will not accompany you back to wherever you have came from," she said sternly, she would have to admit that the approach this man used was surely one she had never experienced before. He was brave, bold. But an enemy nevertheless.

"Your mind tricks will not work on me." She said pointing with her free hand. Her voice was soft, yet stern. She kept her black eyes on him, surely he was more clever than he let on to be.

@[member="Rexus Drath"]

Rexus Drath

"Hey I'm just a guy following orders. Please I'd prefer this didn't get violent." Rex kept the agent of the empire thing to himself, he technically didn't exist and it was best things were kept this way. Grabbing his corosis glove Rexus slipped it onto his left hand and sighed, he would get ready for what would come next. His mind tricks wouldn't work on her, she was too strong for that. So this would have to be done the hard way. "Well before this goes down, I just want to say I'd totally ask you out if my employers didn't want you in." the glove was slipped on and Rex grabbed his silver imperial knights saber and casually checked it for faults or problems doing a small gear check before what was to come next.

"I mean I know this great Atrisian place, got a koi pond built beneath a glass floor bellow you. Stuff pretty popping you know?" Rex was having a casual conversation as he finished checking his gear. Now beginning to stretch Rex grabbed his left leg with hand and stretched it backwards "I mean it's pretty expensive and all, but being the gentlman that I am I'd pay for us." Chuckling now Rex switched and stretched his other leg. "But hey maybe next time." Finishing his stretches Rex gave her a friendly smile before running forward towards her. He didn't activate his saber but instead he jumped off the cliff behind her blowing her a kiss as he fell. For what reason though, that was about to be explained

The people of the village were innocent, more than likely this fight was going to be big and damaging. So it was best that the woman and Rex didn't duke it out there. As he fell Rex reached out with the force to attempt to pull his target down the cliff with him. They would be ok on the landing but Rex didn't want to fight her up there @[member="Sochi Ru"]

She honestly couldn't believe what she was hearing, and witnessing. She raised an eyebrow, and tilted her stance, while placing her occupied hand on her hip. It would seem it grew rather quiet, the jungle along with herself were awaiting for this man to prepare himself for combat. It would seem he was willing to engage in parlay, but.....not the type she was looking for, when he began to speak of asking her out, and dinner and things of that nature, she raised her free hand. It simultaneously shook along with her head to show her disinterest. With her subtle sense of humor, she missed most of his jokes; if they truly were...jokes. Then he suddenly jolted towards her, quickly rearranging her position p, thinking that he was going to strike, he jumped. He jumped right over her and off the cliff; seemingly blowing a kiss. Weird? Yeah, that was weird.

She inhaled, and followed. Running she jumped off the cliff and as she fell she rolled herself into a ball, eventually coming out of it and landing in a haunched position. She gained quite some speed and momentum when he used the force to pull her with him. As she stood up she ignited her lightsaber. The cerulean blade sprouting to life before them. Sochi had truly had enough of the games. She knew what he was really here for, no matter how hard he tried to cover his purpose. She wanted to get it over with.

@[member="Rexus Drath"]

Rexus Drath

The jungle floor, filled with the sounds of various animals looking for their next meal. A thick forest that had very little room for most actions. But enough for a good old fashion saber fight, around them they were surrounded by trees to their far right lay a small clearing and to the south of them a lake no doubtable filled with various monsters and ghoulish creatures wanting lunch. But for now Rexus would do his job, he had to take her in. His quota was lacking and he would be set for the rest of the quarter for bringing in a knight. "You are really taking this too seriously." a voice rang into the woman's mind. He couldn't control her but he could at least talk to her in her mind until she shut him out. "I mean let's be honest here the last Jedi knight who came here. Didn't end so well, so if you think about it I'm doing to a favor right now." a snap hiss of a lightsaber was heard to her left but nothing could be seen due to the rough jungle landscape.

"Oh well, maybe next time." The voice rang out to her again before Rexus jumped down from a tree bringing his saber down on his opponent aiming for her shoulder. He had no doubt that she would block it he followed up with a few more slashes once he hit the ground. The idea was to keep her blocking blow after blow and keep her on the defensive. If she attacked he would use his glove and take out her saber for a few minutes. She was fighting an equal and it would not be an easy fight for the girl. He didn't want to kill her she was needed alive. Aiming his gloved hand he tapped into the force and sent a small push towards her to make her deal with that as well. @[member="Sochi Ru"]

She would have to block off her mind, he was still trying to confuse her, and catch her off guard. Expanding her senses she looke up and he was suddenly coming down from the tree, preparing for a a strike. She quickly brought up her lightsaber in a horizontal position to block his attack. After a brief moment of a clash, she was put on the defensive for a while, blocking his series of attacks after that. Keeping her face calm, she continued to block his attacks, flowing from one to the other. Then he sent a small push towards her which mad ether right leg buckle, and she slid some feet away from him. Hmm. She squinted her eyes, and assumed an reverse Shien opening stance. She wasn't quite sure of his power just yet, she would ease her way into the fight testing her skills against an imperial knight, she had only knowledge of the organization, never facing one in combat. She didn't want to underestimate him and go in blind.

@[member="Rexus Drath"]

Rexus Drath

Rexus chuckled and a few more stretches, "Ah cramp!" pulling his hammy back Rexus hoped on one leg for a bit. This was really all part of his gimmick though. He would need act the fool to play with his opponents head and attack their mind and body at the same time. The more they focused on his antics the more they dropped their guard around their mind. Rexus could enter it and destroy them from the inside. But this woman was tough, she was focused and kept him blocked from his mental attacks and influences. "Okay so I don't kiss on the first date. But I got to say I'd make an exception for someone as cute as you." hopefully this one would throw her off and he could start the mental attacks once more.

Circling around her Rexus held up his saber at her, she was skilled and deadly and more than likely far stronger at offensive force techniques than he. But he would take her down with his usual MO. Taking a few seconds to gather himself he spoke once more. Perhaps something a bit more personal would work. "Why do you fight for the republic?! They are a lie! You Jedi are no better than the sith! And you are worst of all! Taking these people and bending them to kill innocent workers and technicians of a dying empire! There are no sith lords or warriors here! Just people trying to get by! You are the murderer here Jedi not I!" Rex charged again and slammed a few blows down on her in vertical slices. Reaching with the force Rexus tried to attack her wall she put up but it would hold strong for a while with his inability to focus while in combat @[member="Sochi Ru"]

It became obvious that he was using his superior mind tricks to disorientated her. He went from flattery to out right calling her no better than a sith; he accused her of sending these natives to do her biddings. She knew it to not be true of course. She chose not to respond, as engaging in that type of parlay could lead to loss of focus, and without her focus she was vulnerable to his mind attacks, and just vulnerable overall. She kept her mouth close, and then he launched himself at her once more. Slamming his blade down in vertical slashes on to hers. Using Shien she blocked his attacks, and after the last one she found herself an opening and flipped the saber in her hand, slashing across his chest in an horizontal arc. At the same time she took a couple of steps back to avoid being really close to him.

@[member="Rexus Drath"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom