Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Go My Own Way [Kära Vi'dreya]

JUDGEMENT
The Personal Star Destroyer of Kära Vi'dreya
@[member="Kära Vi'dreya"]

She had to run. There was no escape. The child was driving her crazy.

The times of pregnancy had been kind of bearable, but now that the little girl had been given birth to, Malificete's life was impossible. It looked like the kid had a natural ability to make her mother feel as bad as possible. It drove her mad. She had to run.

Her husband had come home and now she was able to run away from Lilin. She was able to go wherever she wants to go. Nothing limited her. Nothing. She had to run.

The only place she wanted to be was strangely... near her former Master Kära Vi'dreya. She was a noble Sith Lady, a powerful Force-user. Now that she was no longer a simple Acolyte, she finally understood how good her teachings were. A person shouldn't show weakness. Only the strong can advance and become something more than just low-class Apprentices, that's what she had come to understand. She was thankful. She had to run.

The times she had spent in hyperspace, trying to find the Judgement, had been kind of boring, yet so... interesting. She had been so afraid, that maybe somebody will try to stop her from fleeing, that maybe somebody wants to bring her back to her family. There was no escape. She had to run.

Studying was one of Malificete's favourite activities, so she brought some old scrolls which contained historically important facts with her, but there was no real use of them. She was too suspicious to read anything. She had to run.

After having told Lady Vi'dreya, that she'll come, and arriving at the Judgement, she left her small ship. The size of her Master's destroyer was remarkable. Everything there was. Waiting for the Sith woman, she stood there, partially afraid of seeing the cruel Lady again, yet waiting her arrival with such enthusiasm.

Her red dress was a bit crumpled on her and her red heels weren't as beautiful as they had been when she bought them, but it didn't matter to her. If it did for her Master, however, she had some more clothes with her, and they looked a bit better.

This time, the belt she had wasn't placed beneath the dress, but on it. It held the typical lightsaber which Malificete had, having a purple blade and a beautiful hilt. And of course, there was the huge saber Vi'dreya had told her to get rid of because of its size, but... she just couldn't. It had been a gift. She couldn't throw it away, no matter how bad it was.

And of course there was Fölges. It had been her best friend for so many months while she was in desolation on Tund.

---

[Requesting training of Makashi and Telepathy. The order, way or place in which they are taught doesn't matter. You have my permission to punish Malificete, if needed.]

From the moment Kära set eyes on her former Apprentice she knew something was wrong. The woman appeared sleep deprived and near maddened, it made her glad she had approved of their meeting. "Lilith" she said, her lips pursing into a small frown. In truth she expected more of her students, but then again she realised that Lilith had more of a life than most did. From the looks of her she had given birth, which would explain the bedraggled state she was in.

Far be it from her to treat the woman poorly she turned to one of her servants. "Have one of the larger suites tended to, and ensure that food is ready for this evening. Lady Lancaster must want for nothing." The child simply bowed and hurried off to follow her orders, leaving the pair alone. With a gesture she made it known that Lilith was to follow her, before heading away to one of the lounges. "It has been some time, Apprentice; tell me, what brings you back to my presence?"

She knew that Lilith had never enjoyed her company, not least because Kära had shown little patience towards her naivety. This had, of course, been for the girl's own good - it was no use allowing her to live a sheltered life where she thought she could waltz through it all unscathed. Lilith had needed to learn, and if that meant desensitizing her then so be it.

@[member="Darth Malificete"]

@[member="Kära Vi'dreya"]

She was surprised. The former Master of hers rarely cared about this Sith as much as she did at that moment. It was odd.

"Thank you, but you don't have to treat me better than normally, my Master. It has been a long time filled with happiness, yet with depressing pain. I came back because... I trust you, like a student should trust their teacher. I am ready to train once more to get rid of the weaknesses which still lie inside me," Malificete spoke to Lady Vi'dreya.

She followed the girl while talking. She was truly, a girl, being younger than Malificete, yet she had already been through more than people as old as her, Lilith had heard.

But it was still near impossible to describe the reason why Malificete actually thought good about the Sith Lady. A theory of hers said, that maybe it is because of the fact, that both of their childhoods were rather terrible and thus, they understand each other more. Well, if not each other, then at least Malificete understood what Kära has been through.

"I am not treating you in any particular manner, Lilith" her voice uttered, as the young woman turned her gaze across to her Apprentice. All the same it was pleasant to hear of her rejuvenated desire to learn. With a nod of her head the Sith Lord gestured her to sit, before settling her hands down to her back. "By all means, remain here as long as you require. The suite should have more than ample space for you."

With a frown of thought she considered the woman for a moment, she was still a little naive but that could be worked upon. "Tell me, Apprentice, what is it you wish to learn from me? Do you have a set agenda?" Far be it from Kära to fully dictate Lilith's path, she was only here to increase the woman's potential after all, whether Lilith saw it in such a light or not.

As the Lady gestured Malificete to sit, she followed her orders. "If you don't have anything against it, Master, I'd like to focus a bit on Telepathy and lightsaber dueling, especially on the form known as Makashi." She didn't know, that the Master is actually giving her some freedom to choose what to learn, as she was so adapted to the life of not having to decide such things on her own. "I have heard, that you are good at these two skills." Sometimes, she was a bit too loyal and a bit too shy and she was rather surprised, that the Lady has not pointed it out like Darth Vornskr, a former Sith Emperor did. According to him, being a Sith was about being brave, full of mischiefs and always ready to destroy their Master when the time is right. Or at least something like that.

"... If you are willing to train me one more time," she spoke, her voice being a bit shy, but in her opinion, not too shy. These recent times had been quite terrible for her and now, being near her former-current Master felt really nice. It was a thing she knew would never changeas radically as everything else.

@[member="Lady Kyros"]

Only once Lilith sat did Kära herself follow suit. Gently she settled into a seat and sat upright, her posture still impeccable. Listening to what Lilith had to say, she realised that she had to work on this girl's assertiveness. It would not do to be lacking in confidence in the way she was, questioning her worth. It was very demeaning of herself. "Yes, Apprentice, I am willing to train you again - and in the things you desire." She hoped that her immediate willingness might brighten the girl up a little, she really did seem off colour.

"First you should go and bathe, rest and eat - tomorrow we can begin." Rising up she gestured to a young girl, who hurried forward. "She will show you to your quarters... Oh, and Lilith - if there is something you wish to speak to me about, do not hesitate to do so. You'll likely find me on the bridge." With that she turned to leave.

"Thank you for allowing me to be here!" was the only thing Malificete was able to say. She was thankful for her former-current Master. It was good to see, that now when she was already a Knight, their relationship had grown a bit better. Of course, the fact, that Malificete now had a family and had become a bit more mature played a huge role in it. While the Lady left the room and a girl started moving towards her, she just tried to clear her mind from the day. Yet, the last phrase of Kära's interested her. It would have been nice to go and talk to her, but... it may have been a weakness in the eyes of the Master. She had to be really careful.

With the girl, she started moving to take a bath and maybe eat a bit. This young girl reminded her a bit of herself. She helped her at getting ready for a bath and she set up some things for her which she had to use after the bath. But one thing fulfilled the mind of Malificete. Maybe if she talked to Kära about her problems, she could have helped her a bit? Even though she was afraid of showing weakness, it would have helped her a lot. It was a serious dilemma and hopefully taking a bath would cool down her head a bit.

@[member="Lady Kyros"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom