Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I find your lack of faith disturbing… (open to all)

Darth Timoris

To err is human, to forgive divine. And I'm no god
tumblr_lxporvlt0k1r6v7v8o1_r1_500.gif

The Sith Academy of Glee Anselm is a large training facility built over several floors. It was created within an open cave, as well as carved out of and into the walls.

There is a large area in front of the main entrance that is empty that serves as the academy's courtyard. On one side, there are two duelling rings. Both of these are made up of basic squares marked on the ground. There are no walls or other equipment available.

Standing here was Darth Timoris. She was exercising her patience. She’d sent word that a training session would commence and had a well-known method for ensuring Acolytes did not turn up late. Invariably they would be paired. The latecomers? They’d be the recipient of whatever lesson was on the agenda first. It tended to ensure punctuality.

For the lesson today was Telekinesis. Well, slightly more specific to be honest. The branch that dealt with Force Choke was more accurate.

So she stood there, her black cloak ruffling slightly in the breeze, her blonde hair tied back and her baby-blue eyes showing she was not currently connected to the Force. There was time for that.

[member="Darth Timoris"]

To hear that a special training session was being done at the Academy, by a Voice no less, had intrigued her to no end. It would be a sight better than anything else the normal teachers did here. She was bored taking classes with such dunderheads ... and that was just her opinion on the teachers.

Still, she wanted to be punctual to such a lesson. One was never to anger a Sith Lady after all, and she would use the proper gender specific honorific because calling a female Sith 'Lord' was just not proper in her mind.

"My Lady," she said, entering the room with a small respectful bow. First to arrive, always good for an impression.

[member="Darth Timoris"] [member="First Daughter"]

Ameli hadn't thought she would be returning to this. When she first arrived to Coruscant she had been enrolled into the Sith Academy there. There had never been much choice in the matter, it was just how things were. It hadn't quite worked out. She'd been quick to anger, and generally uncooperative with authority figures.

One might say she dropped out. Found something better to do might've been more accurate. Her paths crossed with someone like-minded, and they had travelled together since. Ameli's travelling partner was far more experienced than herself. This became a bonus, as the young blonde from space found herself receiving lessons in ways that actually made her learn.

And now she was back. Had she matured? Probably not. It was a different academy, though she imagined it'd be the same deal. Though Ameli wasn't too keen on the underwater aspect of it all, she was intrigued by the knowledge that her travelling partner had played a central role in its construction.

If not anything else, Ameli had a better grasp of what she wanted. At least short-term. Motivation was a powerful tool. Right now, she was too weak. Too weak to do what she wanted. She remembered Contruum. Though they had won that day, she had been in no way useful. Not that she was bothered by not being useful to the Sith, though she wanted to at least have the opportunity, for her own sake.

Ameli was pleased to discover who would be responsible for guiding them this particular lesson. She knew her. Or did she really? Perhaps it was better to say she had shared a moment with her. A drink, a translated scroll, and the promise of dancing. This setting was entirely different, and which side of Timoris she would face today, she did not know. She was about to find out. Coming within view, she smiled at Timoris and said "Hi!" her tone suggested she was happy to see her. Formality was lost on this one.

The blonde cared little for punctuality, but it would appear she was the second to arrive. Convenient timing. Luck, nothing else, but she didn't mind pretending it was more. As usual, she stood out in that she did not dress as the typical Sith. She was not the typical Sith. Was she even Sith at all? She wore a pair of black shorts, a lightsaber hanging from a dark brown belt. The shirt she wore was a simple one, and white. On top of it all, she wore a long robe, similar to those Sith and Jedi wore though being a bit closer to the design of a long coat. And the final detail, it was pink. She was a colourful one, and had yet to be indoctrinated by the dull black the One Sith so frequently wore.

Darth Grimoire

D
[member="Darth Timoris"] [member="Ameli Trahir"] [member="First Daughter"]

Grimoire stepped up the stone staircase that led to the Sith Academy Courtyards. Melodic taps of her boots against stone announced her approach. Her sleeveless cloak flapped in micro-disturbances as the weight shifted from her hips below her high-collared black tunic. For today she had left her skeletal helmet aside. Revealing her facial features which were a pale skin embedded with a pair of black ink rimmed red eyes. While her neck was wrapped in the cybernetics of black steel that would hook her helmet to her neck.

As she approached the hissing tones of her mother -Darth Hauntruss- rang in her ears. She had accepted her legacy as the new lord of AzaZoth, had tamed the abominations that her mother created to serve her. But, she was still weak. To fully rebuild the Sith Cultworld of AzaZoth, she would need power - pure and simple.

Her red eyes, her mother's eyes, darted about the courtyard. Watching the stone masonry tower as she came to the crescendo of the steps. As she came to a group already assembled, she locked eyes with the Sith Lady who she had previously researched as the lesson's provider. Her red lips stretched into a polite smile and she rested her hand on her chest, bowing her head fully sending her dark long locks into a cascade.

"I am Grimoire." she announced, "I live to learn and I learn to serve."

Felran Natri

F
[member="Darth Timoris"] [member="First Daughter"][member="Ameli Trahir"] [member="Grimoire"]

Felran never missed a lesson to learn new powers of the force. Well he would have thought that but he seemed forced. Since it was his master that was giving the lesson he felt it would have been disgraceful if he did not attend. He strode in, sadly he was one of the later ones to arrive. No matter I will deal with this He thought to himself. He learned first hand to never kneel to Darth Timoris, she had taught him that. So when he saw his master he simply nodded his head. "Hello.....Master." He was rather intrigued with what they were going to learn. All powers were special but some where more infamous than others.

Crentice got word of this training and knew that he had to attend this. While there were things lacking in his fighting skills, he wanted to train in the force as well. He was already near Glee Anselm, and decided to go on this training session. Crentice had gained knowledge, that if someone combined Force Choke, and Telekinesis, they wouldn't have to move a muscle to choke someone out. But since Crentice didn't even know basic Force Choke, he would take this opportunity to do as such.

His ship docked on the aquatic training ground and exited his ship. He seen he was the fifth one there, not including the Sith Lord, who he had never seen before. He approached the group and joined in with the rest of the crowd. "My name is Crentice. I am here for the same purpose as everyone else. To learn the Force Choke." He said, directed at the Sith Lord before him. He joined back with the crowd to wait further instruction.

[member="Darth Timoris"] [member="First Daughter"] [member="Ameli Trahir"] [member="Grimoire "] [member="Felran Natri"]

Darth Timoris

To err is human, to forgive divine. And I'm no god
More would arrive, that much was sure. But for now, she would work with those that had turned up on time.

She paced from side to side, slowly in front of the group, her eyes never looking once at them.

“This is not a game. It is not some Jedi molly-coddling session. I was once a Jedi, I know their ways. This is Sith training. You will be shown what to do and I will push you. You will push each other. You will most likely experience pain and suffering. Such is the way of the Sith.”

“You will learn strength. That is the trade-off. If you cannot keep up the pace, then you are not worthy. It is, to me, as simple as that. Those that show promise will have time and effort invested in them. Those that do not? I will deal with any of those.”

“Force Choke. A variation of Telekinesis. Many of you won’t be able to perform it straight away. You’ll be able to hold someone, bruise them perhaps. But once you master the technique? You’ll be able to crush a windpipe from one planet to another — as long as you can see them via a holoscreen.”

“Control will be a challenge. This will come in time and with practice. And Jedi are taught from a young age to slip a Force Choke, so don’t expect this Ability to kill every Padawan you come across.”

“Now, any questions before we start?”

[member="Crentice"] - [member="Felran Natri"] - [member="Grimoire "]- [member="Ameli Trahir"] - [member="First Daughter"]

[member="Darth Timoris"] [member="Crentice"] [member="Felran Natri"] [member="Grimoire"] [member="Ameli Trahir"]

She remained in the back, just quietly listening to the Sith Lady begin her explanation of how the class would go. She was quite okay with the fact that if someone couldn't prove themselves worthy, they would be left behind. Cull the weak, empower the strong. There was a reason Sith had an advantage over the Jedi they might encounter.

She had no questions, only curious about when and how they would be learning this technique, this aspect anyways, of telekinesis.

Darth Grimoire

D
[member="Darth Timoris"]
Grimoire received Darth Timoris' prompt. Looking around with her red eyes she watched the others assembled. It would be an interesting exercise indeed. Failure would not be permitted. But, such a lesson was already carved into her soul. Her mother taught her the dire consequences of failure. Failure was weakness and weakness was destruction. Grimoire shook her head and softly answered the Sith Lord.

"No my lord. I am ready." Grimoire proclaimed.

This Timoris would prove hard to read or understand. But, then again so were all Sith Lords. Whatever the consequence, Grimoire prepared herself. She needed the knowledge, the power it brought. Her mother molded her into the perfect obedient weapon. And so she would sacrifice it all - pride, bodily harm or prestige - none of it mattered. For in the end power was the derivative to all hubris of titles.

Gorteko had been wandering the academy for some time now, having become bored of sitting around waiting for something to do. After some time he made his way to the courtyard, assuming at least something would be going on there since the rest of the academy was pretty quiet. And he was right, there appeared to be a class going on, at the very least it would provide to be interesting enough to give the sith something to do.

Gorteko walked into the courtyard toward the group, deciding to take part in the lesson, after all, it could only make him stronger. Although he didn't catch the entire speech, the last bit intrigued him. "The power to kill someone on another planet? Telekinesis has been the only aspect I've ever trained in, but I've never been able to extend my reach to anything close to such a distance. This could be one of the most important trait I ever learn, assuming it's true.' Gorteko stopped walking as he reached where the other acolytes were standing before addressing the instructor. "My lord, forgive my tardiness. I humbly request to receive your training." As he spoke, he had his head bowed, a clear sign of respect for the instructor. The man then lifted his head and awaited instruction.

Water.

He always had a scary thought of drowning in the back of his mind this deep in the elements of the sea.

It was the first time he had to take a shuttle underwater to get to where he needed to be. In the worst of all circumstances the shuttle he was on had malfunctioned. Those aboard with him transferred to a new one moments ago as they finally approached their desired location. Sinistra had told Kevros to constantly seek new teachings, studies, and most of all power. He would eventually manifest into a great Sith one day, but he still had much work to do.

Being on time was a scarce habit for him, constantly working on alchemy and having little knowledge of the fastest routes in the galaxy he still managed to arrive almost on time. Zelos II had never given him such a wide aspect of things to do as much as learning the ways of the force and becoming a Sith had.

The Shuttle screeched as it came to a halt. The passengers along with Kevros stepped down onto the cold, rocky terrain below. The blue and green lighting from the water around them caused glimmering effects along side the monumental rocks nearby. A burst of air swept passed him as he turned to the source. A large opening of a cave, just like the one Sinistra told him about.

The academy was deep within the clutches of the cavern. Kevros made way as he careened around the corner and gasped. A burst of fresh air reaching his lungs, the capacity at which it slammed into him almost startled him, Stepping back his eyes widened, the temple of Glee Anselm staring back at him. He watched as the spotlights danced around the outside of the enormous structure, white and sharp tipped just how the pictures had shown him. He was late, and that in itself was unacceptable. Rushing to the courtyard he pushed himself through small crowds of those wandering the outside of the academy.

Finally reaching the courtyard he slowed, steadily walking as he arrived in front of the instructor. Another one of the Sith had just arrived before him. Kevros thought that he would get an ear full either before the training or surely after for his incredible lateness. The instructor was known as Darth Timoris. A strong name, Kevros thought, his full Kovani attire accounted for. He stepped in line with the others and shook his head.

He didn't want to speak out of place until he knew it would be alright, apologizing wasn't his strong suit. Hoping the instructor would wave off his insubordination with a minimal shrug, Kevros stood silently and ready. His mind was clear of his actions, churning for more knowledge in the force. The voices of the dark side embraced him. Titling his head slowly to the left his golden mask slipped into the dull lighting, a tiny cracking noise coming from his gyrating neck.

Fixing himself he shook off his cloak from the precipitation that had splattered about during his shuttle ride. Grinning under his Kovani mask more eager to learn the arts of the force.

[member="Kevros Kovani"] | [member="Gorteko Graye"] | [member="Grimoire "]| [member="First Daughter"] | [member="Crentice"] | [member="Felran Natri"] | [member="Ameli Trahir"] [I have been asked to take over the class, because of Timoris' departure from the board.]

Carach had been studying the class from the sidelines with some interest. Molding the newest generation of future Sith Lords was always a fascinating process, but at some point during the training the newest Voice of the Dark Lord cocked her head to the right - almost as if she was listening to something, before long she nodded into the air and announced to the class that she had to leave, that a mission was given to her by the Dark Lord himself and that this could not wait, not even until the ending of this session. She gazed towards her fellow Voice, gave another nod and departed soon after, leaving the confused acolytes behind.

"And that... is what it means to serve the Dark Lord, acolytes." the soft rumbling of his voice carried through the room, before the Sith stepped away from the outlines and walked towards them. His eyes swept across them, studying each and everyone of them.

He wasn't entirely impressed, but Carach had seen much and many. Rarely was there anything that could impress him these days.

"We are part of something greater, something larger than ourselves. Even the highest of us is but a cog in an everlasting machine of war, destruction and reborn order. Be sure to remember this lesson, never let pride get in the way of service to the glory of the Dark Lord."

A few more steps and the Voice of the Dark Lord halted before the acolytes. Arms locked behind his rigid back, posture strict and surveying.

"Today's class speaks of Force Crush, one of the more obvious applications of telekinesis. It speaks of crushing the internal and external parts of your victim... useful, if somewhat crude. Who here can tell me why we don't simply utilize this the moment we see our enemy? Easy solution, no? Flick your wrist, break their neck... rinse and repeat."

A smile played on his lips.

"Anyone?"

Crentice looked at the new instructor, seeing as the former instructor had left them to do an assignment directly from the dark lord himself. Crentice then listened to the new instructor who is taking over this class. He thought the question that the new instructor had told them. Crentice stepped forward from the group proposing what he thought to be the correct answer.

"We don't just use this on anyone because, for example, many Jedi are trained to evade the Force Crush technique from their time as padawans." Crentice believed that there might be more to it than that, but that should be the general idea as to why they can't use it on simply anyone.

[member="Darth Carach"] [member="Gorteko Graye"] [member="Grimoire "] [member="Kevros Kovani"] [member="First Daughter"] [member="Felran Natri"] [member="Ameli Trahir"]

The instructor had left rather hurriedly and the new instructor took place rather quickly. Wasting no time, [member="Darth Carach"] immediately began his lesson. 'Why do we not simply kill people? A whole host of reasons come to mind, though I'm sure he has a very specific answer that he wants to hear. Perhaps I'll wait out the question and hear his answer to get a better understanding of our new instructor.' Gorteko decided to sit out on this question and let others provide ideas. He would simply wait out this part of the lesson as he did not have enough understanding of the situation to provide proper insight at this time.

[member="Darth Carach"]

As Timoris spoke, Ameli realized this wouldn’t be a cosy catching-up session, or a laid back lesson that had the side-benefit of increasing her overall knowledge. It would be straining, painful and gritty. The Sith way, right? At least it was within an area of her expertise. If not, she might’ve been reminded why she had abandoned the academies in the first place.

Then something unexpected happened, and Timoris took their leave. In her absence, stood Darth Carach. Another familiar face. And Ameli had absolutely no idea whether this would be good or bad for her.

Be sure to remember this lesson, never let pride get in the way of service to the glory of the Dark Lord."

The first lesson of the day, and she had already failed it. There wasn’t enough hours in the day to allow Ameli enough time to consider the Dark Lord, after spending it thinking about herself and her own ambitions. She was off to a wonderful start.

A questioned was asked, and one Acolyte offered an answer. Feeling no sudden urge to add anything new, Ameli let that be that, and watched for the Voice of the Dark Lord’s reaction.

Come to think of it… How many others could say that they had met with two of the Dark Lord’s Voices in one day? She felt special. And just like that, Ameli was distracted from the matter at hand

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom