Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I feel like I am going to throw up.

I wanted to make my Master proud to call me his apprentice. And to do that, I wanted to look for possible artifacts on an old space station. One that was known to be very large and expansive.

Using my starfighter to travel alone, I came to the Naval Station Validusia. It did not take me long to reach the docking bay. And it was abandoned. Still floating as a Husk around the Planet below. I took a reading of the area with the force, and found no substantial life as of the moment. A few rats or other smaller animals came across my mind, but nothing huge. I was alone. Despite this, I wore my Chaos Robes. And with my gear all ready, I leveled my Blaster rifle down the hall, with the light on. A few rats scurried away from me as I made my way to the bridge.

Not even half way there, I began to hear sounds, ones that were louder than simple rats knocking over tools or weapons, No, this was done by something larger. And that meant, I was not alone anymore.

[member="Nai' Frerstal"]

Nai' Frerstal

N
Loud, metallic noises echoed from a small library in the abandoned station. Most of the items that were being searched through were tossed aside, but a select few were placed neatly in a small, organized pile. The Barabel Nai' Frerstal raised his head, as he put a small novel in the pile. He was searching for datapads, holocrons, or anything that could give him knowledge on war, new fighting techniques and other things relating to combat. He quickly turned around and faced the door, hearing some light footsteps. He silently approached it, managing to silence his footsteps, as he slid to the wall next to the door, and unsheathed his double-bladed knife. He was prepared for anything.

[member="Nickolas Imura"]

The sounds I had heard stopped. It sounded like shuffling, and almost as though someone was going through a desk full of writing supplies. Someone heard me. And that mean't they were close. I aimed up my blaster rifle, ready to be fired in an instant's notice, and shut off the light, not to give away my position. I moved my back to a wall, opposite to that of a door. And with the force reaching out with my left hand, I slowly opened the door, I then sliced the pie, a term for searching a room in small increments before entering, and found no one in the rather dark room. Moving to the next one, I focused on my hearing. Waiting to hear anything that may happen, and slowly once again, I opened the door with the force, should somebody be behind, they would see the door open, and if they tried to attack, there would be no one there. Pushing themselves into my line of sight.

[member="Nai' Frerstal"]

Nai' Frerstal

N
Nai heard the man searching the room over, as the rusty and dented door slowly creaked open with a quiet squeak. He tensed, as he tightened his grip on his double-bladed knife. Nai's eyes slowly widened, as light filtered into the dark, dirty and musty room. The light shined upon a overturned box, with papers, books and holopads lying on the ground all around it. He nearly moved, but he stopped himself before he could take action, as he knew that according to basic strategy, you would make the opponent come to you, especially when its dark.

[member="Nickolas Imura"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom