Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I don't know

I think it's time for me to take a step back and all that. I will still be around and finish up what I started, but beyond that I had enough of Chaos for a while. See you all, sorry to those this affects negatively.

[member="Darth Abyss"]

Taking a break can be helpful at times. Its allows you to reaffirm all the reasons you come here to write, instead of focusing on the minutia that might bother you.

Take your time and come back when you're ready to enjoy your experiences here again.

[member="Darth Abyss"]

It's a shame - but I fully support taking breaks. Chaos can be extremely overwhelming and well... Chaotic at times so its good to step back from it all every so often.

I hope to see you back at some point - but for now... Do I get to keep your assets safe? :p

[member="Darth Abyss"] I'm really sad to hear this. I hope some time off does you well. I know sometimes I've had to do the same and re-evaluate who I wanted to be writing with and why.

Hope to see you back when you're ready!

Vereshin

V
If the site is causing you more grief than enjoyment, then by all means, take a break and focus on something else for the sake of your mental well-being.

It will still be here when you're ready to return ^^

[member="Darth Abyss"]

[member="Darth Abyss"]

We had some interesting plots arches about to happen. On that note it makes me sad to hear you need a LOA.

I do know the importance of just needing a LOA for a breather. I know personally how stressful it can become. I wish the best for you brother and will be happy to see your return.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Darth Abyss"]

Aww, sorry to hear :( What everyone else has said above, I don't need to repeat. But you'll be missed.

See you when you get back, my friend. And take care!

Thanks for the kind words, actually feeling a bit better already lol. [member="Vereshin"] [member="Cacak Tarn"] [member="Natalie LaForte"] Watch over my stuff while I'm gone and feel free to use it. Vi and Natalie feel also free to use Abyss personal items until then. Cacak, I will try to get at least the ship submissions done of nothing else, so you can pirate around with them a bit.

Darth Abyss said:
Thanks for the kind words, actually feeling a bit better already lol. [member="Vereshin"] [member="Cacak Tarn"] [member="Natalie LaForte"] Watch over my stuff while I'm gone and feel free to use it. Vi and Natalie feel also free to use Abyss personal items until then. Cacak, I will try to get at least the ship submissions done of nothing else, so you can pirate around with them a bit.
Will do. See you again soon!

[member="Darth Abyss"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom