Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private I Do Like Sand

A small trail of smoke wafted from the cigarette clapped between Kurenai finger she she watched the man stir. Taking a draft of the narcotic item as he talked, slowly nodding his realization. “I know it can be hard, I myself am not beyond such things myself, but, at the very least you are alive”.

Standing up she moved to eye up the varying displays monotering the Tusken heath, giving a small hum. Her own wounds seem ill already fully healed. “I’m no medical expert but I think you’ll be fine, some fractured bones, bruises and burns but nothing debilitating, a few weeks rest and you’ll be up on your feet”.

“Though at the same time plenty of time to get your story in order and to think about how to clean your situation up”.
The women taking another draw of her cigarette before tapping thrashes into the nearby tray. “Though regardless if you get acquired or not you do owe me a rematch, I’m rather eager to see how well you can fight when not blowing yourself up”.

A'Runda A'Runda

Last edited:
See with eyes unclouded by hate
A'Runda nodded along some to her words, letting out a sigh of relief. "That's good to hear. The wonders of modern medicine are still quite new to someone like me. Getting hurt like I just did would be a death sentence as a Tusken." He explained to her. A'Runda noting that she was smoking, such an odd habit he saw quite a few people doing. Never really understanding it.

"I suppose so, I'm sure when we get back to Confederate Space, they'll throw the book at me. I think that's how ya'll say it. I didn't expect a happy ending for me, not since I fled, not even since I was banished from the Tuskens..." He said rather somberly, somewhat to himself. But then again he wasn't sure what to think, he was too tired and his head hurt like hell.

Than he listened to the last part Kurenai said. "I suppose so, but you might need to wait on me if they throw be behind bars for a while. Can't do much fighting caged up. Maybe this time I'll use some of that Air Shaping that I've spent a lot of time learning on my own, maybe should've started with that this evening. Till next time I suppose, if there will be a next time." A'Runda could only hope that there would be.

Kurenai Yumi Kurenai Yumi

"I am assuming you mean due to their lack of medicine out there"? She asked when he mentioned it being a death sentence for Tuskens. She had been on Tatooine a few times, quite a rough place to live for normal people let alone nomads that couldn't even really trade with the locals. "As for your sentence, though it is indeed a crime for deserting you didn't exactly run away from battle or break anymore rules while on the run". "I can't be certain of what will happen to you, but I know for certain you won't be killed or anything... probably". Even fi the CIS was quite benevolent there were still quite a few Sith in the Knights, and not all were nice.

Taking one last draft from her cigarette she place the butt and assed in the bin, blowing another stream of smoke before leaning down, patting the tusken on the shoulder. "I am a Marshal remember, I have quite a lot of power, if I want to fight a poisoner I don't see why they wouldn't allow it, heck I could probably fit it into your punishment". Her hand reaching into her pocket to fish out another narcotic stick. "Don't suppose you want one? or you don't smoke"? Her fingers snapping as she used the force to create a small flame.

A'Runda A'Runda

He nodded along to her asking about his remark on the lack of modern medicine on Tatooine. When being a nomad, especially a lone nomad on the planet one needed to be very self sufficient and capable. Eyeing Kurenai some he replied. "So with you being a marshal, would you be taking me to where you have authority as the one that got me? Or are you gonna have others take care of that?" He asked a bit curious. Despite being a KO himself, they'd changed a lot, and he was a mess when it came to legal systems.

He looked down a little to see the narcotic stick she was possibly offering him. Weakly he shook his head. "No I couldn't. I'd probably burn myself not knowing what to do." He said, confessing that he was a non smoker and was fairly ignorant to the habit.

"Well that is a bit of a complicated question". "We are in my sector at the moment and besides the Vic lord or Extrach I more or less hold supreme power". When it came to internal problems such as these and sometimes military issues, thought that varied since the knights have changed somewhat in the last year. "In different sectors I would have to seek permission for the Marshal in that area of those higher ranking, though I do not think anyone would have reason to now allow us to spar". Once more, though a crime A'runda's charges were not of great severity.

She put the other cigarette away at his refusal slowly puffing on the one in hand. "No worries, besides I keep forgetting this sort of stuff kills mortal men like you, never really had to worry about it due to my regeneration". "We should be taking off soon, and do not worry about your mount, he is in good hands".

A'Runda A'Runda

"Oh, well that makes sense I suppose. Around the time I left and turned, ren-rena... um, Rouge. I tried to learn some on leadership and civics. But that's really not my strong suit. I just knew that not all issues could be solved with a slug between the eyes or an arm sliced off by a saber." He said, recalling some of his studies to understand more legal diplomatic solutions to the problems that plagued his home.

He looked at her with wide eyes before sighing in relief. "Thank the suns, I'd forgotten to ask..." Leaning his head back he closed his eyes as a small tear welted up under. "I-I was so worried I killed him, on accident Not after what the two of us had been through." Looking back to her he spoke once more, glassy eyed "Thank you miss Kurenai, if I hadn't jumped the gun there and blown myself up maybe I would've known." If there was any doubt as too how much he cared about the dewback that was probably gone now.

"Hmm well I can't say that I am the most leader like, though I am experienced in war I tended to work best in small groups or when doing a job with a straight forward goal, but, I've learned, slowly but surely". "Then again I keep forgetting how short lived most races are in this galaxy, so I can't fault you for said actions, wanting to make the most out of your life". Herself letting off a small sigh resting back in the chair.

"If there is one think I know about my years is that certain animals are tougher then they look, he may be a tad mad with you but will probably be happy your alive, tough son of a queen, I think is the phrase most people use". She didn't swear often but in this situation it seemed appropriate. "For now rest, you will have other things to worry about". The sensation of the ship moving filling the room as they finally departed from the desert planet.

A'Runda A'Runda

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom