Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Choose You!

Akilah Samara

A
And so it came to pass, that one day on Tatooine a new sort of creature emerged out of the sand.

Lone_Sandshrew_by_stardroidjean.png

A bit confused as to the strange twin sunned environment it rose out of the sand and began to explore, hoping to find something that looked familiar.

[member="HK-36"] [member="Rena Kryze"]

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Akilah Samara"],

Somewhere off in the distance a lone Aron stood on a dune, his already metal body covered in makeshift armor plates, and old tattered grey cloak cascading off of his shoulders.

A new adventurer rises from these burning ashes of Tatooine, a new story, a new journey.

His cloak fluttered at the inner monolog.

I shall meet this new destiny and be his guide.

He would open his small metal mouth to exclaim then

"Aron! [Excelsior!]"

Before starting to trod down the hill towards Akilah Sandshrew.

Aron1.gif
Moves

Tackle (Normal), Harden (Normal), Mud-Slap (Ground), Headbutt (Normal)

Akilah Samara

A
In the distance Alikah Sandshrew saw a familiar sight, that of an Aron. It's cry was loud and proud, screaming "Excelsior!" in a language that only empowered beasts could understand. Seeing it come closer the Sandshrew came closer to the aron itself.

tumblr_ml1y0uu2vq1s32k5ao1_500.gif

Soon enough the Sandshrew and the browncloaked aron were close enough to shake . . . paws. Akilah Sandshrew examined the creature inquisitively, before putting a paw into the sand and playfully throwing at the Aron's face.

[member="HK-36"]

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Akilah Samara"],

HK Aron would indeed shake the stubby little metal paw with Akilah Sandshrew, sounding out,

"Aron! Aron-Aron, Aron, Aron! [Greetings traveler! I am called SR-36, or as others know me, the Aron Knight!]"

At the sand being thrown his way HK Aron would throw his cloak in front of his face, the fabric covering in metal as he used Harden,

"A-aron! [My accuracy!]"

In return little metal thing would put its paw to the sound and return the gesture, except for some reason the sound would moisten and turn into a playful Mud-Slap,

"Aron-Aron, Aron! [Behold I am able to summon water in desert, for I am the Aron Knight!]"

Aron_Knight.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom