Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I came to play

Hey, I may have a proper workshop thread down the road tallying my thread needs depending on how long I'm here, but for now just wanted to shout out that I'm looking for roleplays with my Sith character Drane T'keen.

Pretty much down for anything with him, whether a Sith mission, casual cantina scene or spicing it up with working with a Jedi even if the occasion calls for it. Drane is a killer, lives for the battle but can appreciate a glass of wine and the violin so plenty of opportunity I reckon.

I ever admit that this site, while it has a satisfying ton of content and activity, is still kinda overwhelming to me so I'm like 2% brushed up on current affairs lol. Hopefully we can work with that as we roll along.

My activity is a bit shaky while I deal with a family situation but can do a casual pace so that no one is committing too much. Should probably just do a 1x1 thread on that note instead of a group of folks. I debated whether roleplaying but honestly writing is helping to distract me and I definitely miss it!

I don't have specific thread ideas in mind, and generally wing things as the IC gets posting, but can simply use this thread for discussing!

And, heck, my other chars are in my signature if Drane doesn't tickle your fancy xD

It’s still too early for any bites on the fishing line and such but things aren’t developing well offline and, having no status update section on this site (a statement not a complaint lol) I’m just updating to be skipped in the threads I’m in.

My 1x1 with Yondir can be paused. I’d like to still hop into it, writing/roleplaying is kind of like gold in my soul, but I just have a lot going on right now online and offline so we shall see!

Peace. It’s in short supply these days so everybody stay safe.

I am back home after tending to the mother, father is out of hospital and resting and I have more freedom for posting!

Steadily gaining more characters (I like variety) and open to threading!

Yondir Fenn - Jedi Knight - Looking for missions
Drane T’keen - Sith Knight - Looking for social or combat
Jon Dromon - Bounty hunter - Looking for bounty hunting
Korn Kray’ac - Mando merc - Looking for Mandalorian shenanigans
Oshin Jantu - Assassin - Looking for assassination contracts

Down for whatever really, the above is just ideas loosely, and willing to discuss what plot ideas might work best and just wing the rest!

DM me or reply here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom