Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I bite my thumb and spit at thy feet, I court you to battle me with your blades and wit!

As I stood up, I could find that Blue cracking lightning lashed out at me Holding my saber in front of me, I attempted to hold it back. Redirecting it to her, but more items were thrown, bashing my shoulders and stomachs. I only used my right hand for my saber as I used small, and immensely small sized force pushes to directly hit the items into a different direction. Allowing the woman to waste her energy away. I could feel the Dark side closing in on me, trying to crush me and make me turn, but I fought back. And there would be no fall.

[member="Luminara Rikanati"]

Luminara saw her attacks become less and less volatile. As she continued, the air around them began to feel different. It was as if they weren't alone. She could hear hundreds of voices speaking. It was an ancient tongue. One of the Sith. Whatever they were doing, they had stirred up the spirits of the dead. And they didn't sound particularly happy.
[member="Xander Carrick"]

Her strength on the force lighting that she continued to use was weakening, And I used that to my advantages past the voices that were trying to pierce into my head. With my lightsaber I redirected the lighting back onto the Sith. Allowing her own powers be used against her. Coming closer and closer to her in an attempt in using our blades once more.

"You dare fight on my Grave.
Be that of a whelp and one of the blade?
Take all that I have for no dismay
For you will perish by my pets, I must say."

The message of some man ate through my mind, and as soon as it was done, I could hear a roar of a beast, I had known of before. And well lets just say, that it was not good, and despite the idea, I may have to work with this sith to take it down.

As Luminara blocked the lightning heading back in her direction. She received the same message as the man fighting her. When she heard the beast's cry, a sickeningly dark smile spread across her face. "Let your actions be a lesson to you today, Jedi. When you choose to battle in a Sith Temple, expect our wrath, be it flesh or spirit." She said. She let her eyes wander about the cavernous room as the roar again echoed through it. It was a beautiful sound to her.

I smiled as we both were at a stand still. Somehow she was still able to use the Lightning, and it was really pissing me off. Her speaking that the Sith coming to attack me was expected, I only shook my head, "The guy spoke of two. A welp, You, and one of the blade, me." I then ended the conflict. My getting close enough that I sent my blade towards her, Leting the lighting finally come back to her and with a quick throw, The last unbroken table was thrown at her. And before I could do anything else, A Terentatek burst through the doors sending broken pieces of rubble at the both of us

and as though the being of power that had died here was the beast, it spoke,

"Perish before my claws and teeth
I will rip you to shreds
Should you choose to not leave,
​Then prepare your fates.
[member="Luminara Rikanati"]​

Luminara nodded. "Oh, I heard him quite clearly. I will happily accept my death in this matter. To be struck down by the ancients is a rare honor." As she reached the end of this statement, she jumped upward before the table he threw could hit her. The lightning scathed her side, but the pain did nothing to her. She landed on her feet beside him. When the Terentatek came through the door, she stared at it in awe. Such a magnificent beast!

Okay this girl was nuts. First, she said that it would be an honor to die by the Ancient's hand. And then after it had burst through, She looked at the beast with awe instead of fear. I just could not shake it how the Dark side of the force affected her. "Would you rather live in the Ancient's Legacy, or die by his hand. Help me kill this beast and I'll leave you alone." And that was the best offer I was going to give her, because if she tried to stop me, I would kill her and the beast. As much as it was force resistant, it was not lightsaber resistant all the way. Nor could it withstand huge blows from a hammer.

Turning off my saber I drew my hammer as the breaking of the door allowed light to flood into the room. I used the Force and threw debris at it, giving me time to talk to the Twi'lik to maybe make a deal with her. "I'll let you keep the holocron if you want, Just help me kill it., or stop it."

Luminara laughed. "Do you honestly expect me to HELP YOU?? After the stunt you just pulled? HA!" She said, putting her hands on her hips. She could just leave him here to fight his own battle. After all, taking on them both wouldn't necessarily be the best method. Better to let them fight it out. While he was distracting the beast, Luminara began to make her way around it to the door. Unfortunately, it noticed her. The Terentatek swiped at her, positioning itself between her and the door. She rolled her eyes. "Oh, come now. You said you'd only kill us if we didn't leave. I'm leaving right now. You're just being difficult." The beast roared right in her face. She sighed. "Fine. I'll only ask once. Get. Out. Of. My. Way." As she said this, she focused the majority of her Force energy on it. It was Force resistant on some levels. However, if she could penetrate its primitive mind... There. She was in. Using her powers, the beast suddenly became blind. It was very confused now. It began clawing its face as if there was something covering its eyes. Luminara smirked. "I knew it. Under all of that mystique, you are as primitive as any other animal."

I stood up and looked at the white skinned Twi'lik as she just walked up to it. As she said that it was primitive, and blinded it with the force. Which should have taken A LOT of energy because even some JEDI MASTERS could not rival against the beasts force immunity. Sadly she did not realise that the beast doesn't need to see her to kill her. These beings of the Sith used their ears and noses more than their eyes to find their prey. as she spoke, the claws lunged for her. I pushed her out of the way with my own body as the claws swiped at the black scarf that was wrapped around my neck. Tearing through it.

Laying on top of her I put my gloved finger up to stay silent. "it can still hear and smell you dumbass."

I slowly got off of her to not make any noise. With the force, I tred to talk to her with telepathy to limit the sounds of spoken word. "It can still hear and smell you. Blinding it only angered it. and I want the rest of the holocrons in here to survive. so we need to kill it. because if you noticed, is being controlled by a sith lord. It wont move unless it's master tells it too." I slowly pulled up my hammer ready to attack. "We need to attack it from all angles. and I know that we don't want to work together, but as much as you have to admit it, I will let you leave without another attack against you if you help me. Including the holocrons you already took."

I slowly moved over to a differnet side as I spoke to her through our minds. Poised like a Feline predator. Ready to jump.

Luminara smiled mischievously as the man threw himself on top of her. How fitting that he be so close... She stood up, readying herself as well. Using telepathy, she responded. "I know that, you buffoon! I'm using all my strength next to speaking with you to keep it blinded! It is merely a distraction so that you can get in close! Now go before I lose my grip on its mind!"

I smiled as she yelled at me in my mind. ​Damn she is a feisty one. was all I could think. I took a step back and let the force run through my body. And suddenly my body was a blur as I used my hammer at extreme speeds to slam hard into the creatures head.

Literally it was like a bomb went off as I channeled the force push to be in the hammer as it struck the side of it's head. Quickly While I was still in the air, I slammed down on it's head again before it sent a swipe in my direction.

While it's hide could not be affected by the force. I could still push it out away from hitting me. With the force push from my left hand, the poisoned claws were batted off track from where I was to allow me to fall to the ground, using momentum, I brought my hammer down on it's toes. Slamming with the force once more. I could hear addable cracks and breaks in it's bones. it started to teeter over to the side. "Your turn Darling!" I yelled out as I moved away from a second swipe at me.

Luminara rolled her eyes. Darling? Purely pathetic. Maintaining her grip on the beast's mind, she ignited her lightsaber and ran to it. She ran up its leg as it tilted slightly, dodging its swipes. She cut furiously at its skin, making a bit of a dent before jumping backward to avoid further blows by its claws.

"Is that all you can do?" I shook my head as I went in for a second time. As it was teetered towards me. Uppercutting the side of it's head, the beast almost completely toppled to the other side. as I threw my hammer. using the force of telekinesis I threw it to the top of the door frame. It broke through the stone causing it to fall down on the beast.

I called the hammer back to me, but not to fast as to smack myself. all it did was slide away from the beast on the floor. I picked it back up, hoping that I had knocked it out or killed it.

Luminara sighed, relieved to finally loosen her mind-grip. It had taken quite a bit to maintain. She glared at the man. "'Is that all you can do?' Need I remind you that I was a bit preoccupied with keeping it distracted?" She spat.

I shook my head as she said my own words against me. "Sure you blinded it, but it hardly needs it's eyes. How do you think it got here in the first place in the dark?" I waved my hand away, "Leave if you want now. No reason to fight you since I gave you my word." I then stopped her for a second more. "And next time I see you, I won't be so easy on you Acolyte."

Looks like I would have to talk to master Ike about this beast so I could create some leather armor to cover up on this and protect myself against the force, and lets not talk about the upcomming mission that I will be having with them. "If you don't leave in the next few seconds, we will start back on square one."

Luminara sighed impatiently. "Very well. I guess this is goodbye." She said. She then came up to him and, before he could react, kissed his cheek. "Not bad, for a Jedi at least." She purred, winking at him. Then, she turned and exited the room, her lekku wagging behind her.

Apparently she liked kissing the cheek of a Helmet as she walked away. Smiling. I watched her. Unbeknownst of her, her lightsaber may have something a little extra on it. but that would be for a later Date.

and that would be a Date in deed.

~FIN~

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom