Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I bite my thumb and spit at thy feet, I court you to battle me with your blades and wit!

VOSS
Abandoned Sith Temple

I rode my Stratus speeder bike to the Temple, and this time, I was prepared. for battle wearing my armor. Black and very, sith-es sort of look. I wore twin ligthsabers and even a few extras. Taking a hold of the datapad, I walked up the steps into the temple. looking at a map of the area, I was looking for possible relics in which I could find for the Silver Jedi. Using my alias of the "Silver Wolf" I activated the flashlight that was resting on the outside of my helmet. Really it was integrated into the visor where my cyclops eye would emit a beam of white light.

I looked down the entranced hallways and took the steps into the Temple. Intent on getting something here.

[member="Luminara Rikanati"],

(OOC: should you need the link for my gear, its in my sig.)

Luminara stood in the temple, facing a three-way fork in the path. The Dark Side spoke to her here, and she listened to its every whisper, letting it drown her in power. She chose the left corridor, and continued walking. The darkness did not pose a problem for her. With all the energy practically thrumming through the walls, she didn't need her eyes to see. She knew that a holocron was here. It was very valuable, and her master wanted it so they could use it to further their training. She made a right. She was near the chamber where it was kept. She could feel it, calling out to her.
[member="Xander Carrick"]

I relied on my training as a former Imperial Knight to resist the temptation of the Dark side as I could feel it thrum in my veins. I could feel the addictive nature of the force trying to push itself into me. But I fought back. It was not hard to fight it, but I could absolutely feel it. I followed it going down corador after corador. Leading down one to the other. I wanted to retrieve the Holocron, I could tell that it was something of value that was like such.

I pulled out a lightsaber hilt. and kept it in my hands, I had a feeling that if it was pulling with this much power, There might be someone near by.

[member="Luminara Rikanati"]

Luminara pushed open the large, thick stone doors. It was a room, filled with holocrons! As fascinating as this was, Luminara was only after one. She honed in on its voice as it whispered to her. She looked up. Naturally, it was on the top shelf. She sighed. Oh well. She didn't mind jumping. She launched herself from the floor, landing gracefully on the small ledge next to the holocron. Carefully, she plucked it from its pedestal. It glowed red, as the others did. As she held it the whispers became clearer and more precise. She enjoyed the sound of it.

Walking forward, I could hear stone doors open. it seemed to echo in the entire temple, and from that I could hear scraping as though animals were scurrying away. I could hear it from the center of where the force was beating from. as though the item was alive in the force. I started to run. being quietly as i could I made it to the door as I could see what looked to be a white twi'lik hanging on the shelves. I held my lightsaber in my hand. I looked around the room for what could possibly be something that I could take. There were holocrons everywhere in the room. Stored away by some person.

I then saw secluded in the crack of the corner of the room, what looked to be a rod. Slightly spiked around each cylinder end. I looked at it. Deciding that it may have been a weapon, I would grab it first.

With the aid of the force, it came from my hand as I activated my lightsaber behind the female twi'lik Speaking out to her, "Please do tell." I said looking at the item as though it was mine, "Why are you rummaging through my temple and my home?"

Luminara turned around slowly, the holocron cradled in her hands, and looked down at the man who had just entered the room. "How amusing. A Jedi claiming ownership of a Sith temple." She chuckled darkly. She leapt down from her perch, landing on her feet as softly as a cat. She studied the rod the man was holding. "An interesting little trinket, is it not? Surely you can feel the dark energy practically pulsing through it. It must be difficult for you, a creature of the light in a place like this." She smirked evilly. "It must be so tempting to give in. Even now, I can sense the turmoil in you. The tension in your mind. A part of you longs to let go, while the other fights to keep the darkness out. You want to feel the emotions that you've been denied for so long, and yet, you don't." She brushed one of her lekku off of her shoulder very casually, still smirking. "What a puzzle you are," She purred.

I smiled as the woman decided to use a form of persuasion to let me lead a path to the dark side. I shook my head as she tried, and would fail. I would not fall to the dark side. I had fought it since I was 14 years old. I don't thing a lowly apprentice would do that in one meeting.

I pointed the cylinder at her as I spoke, "yes I in fact do own this temple. You see, I live here, and this is on my land. Comes with the territory as you might say." I could feel the dark side of the force reaching out to me. As though I was a light in a dark room. "I am kind enough to ask you to drop the holocron and ask you to leave, but I have a doubt you won't do that." clipping the cylinder onto my belt, I pulled a sleeve over it to stop her from grabbing it with the force. Keeping it wrapped to me.

All the while keeping my eyes on her, "So I guess I will just have to skip that won't I?" the doors behind me shut with the aid of the force to keep her in here. Here is where we would fight.

[member="Luminara Rikanati"],

Luminara sighed dramatically. "A true puzzle indeed. Jumping straight into battle without so much as a thought for peacefully arguing." She said, taking a small black sack from her belt and dropping the holocron inside. As she fastened the bag to her belt once more, she built up a subtle amount of Force energy in her legs. "Oh well," She shrugged. In the next instant, she was upon him, her saber activated and slashing with unnatural speed at every part of his body.

I smiled as the woman was trying to make me talk to her. It didn't fool me. As I could see her throwing herself at me with a lightsaber flung in every direction, my vision flashed to the current time of her drawing her saber. Before she was in range for a strike, my left hand already shot out sending a wide force push at her.

A little help to my precognition abilities, it would leave me only seconds ahead of her should she attack, even then it wasn't even seconds between a vision and a strike. I clicked my tongue in disappointment. "I though a sith would have been better trained." I shook my head and stood there defiant of everyhing she was and stood for. And I would not let her leave.

Luminara braced herself for the landing as he pushed her. She managed to land on her feet. She grinned playfully, enjoying this. "Fascinating. The ability to see into the future seconds before an attack. Seems a little like cheating, really. Something a Sith would do, no doubt. Oh what, you didn't think I'd catch so soon? I've met others like you. They were just as much fun, too!" She said, chuckling. It was time to show him a little gift of her own. She focused on his mind again. Like her master, she could only scratch the surface because of his Force sensitivity. but the surface was enough. She used her power to create one of the most detailed illusions she'd ever made. Around her, it would appear that she had cloned herself twenty times. There were now many Luminaras, all with the exact same grin, staring the man down. "But as you'll soon learn, dear, we have gifts as well." They said in unison.

I smiled and shook my head as my vision became a little blury as I could feel a prod in my mind. While yes, I could see many versions of the woman as she spoke of my ability, Which I have no clue how she had found out, because I never shared that information with anyone. The only thing she did not think of was how many items were in the room. "Such skill for one like you is a waste for how you use it." All of a sudden the tables and holocrons in the room all caved in to her. All becoming weapons of their own. While the Holocrons were durable, they would not be damaged by a simple throw, and so I felt fine knowing that it was fine to throw them.

as the converged on her, I began to pull within myself the force. My energy pool became so small. So small that she would have not found me in the force. While during the little storm I had thrown her way, The torches were snuffed out, and the bulbs above our heads were broken. I had turned off my flashlight and activated my heat vison. Clearly seeing the woman. "Maybe you would like it in the dark?" My lightsaber then shut off and was placed on my belt.

I pulled out a secondary weapon that was secured on my back, and it was already ready to use at a moments notice. it needed no beam to create wounds, and it did not cut. For it literally beat the rest of the competition in weapons. I was invisible to the woman. With black armor, No light for her to see my by, other than the glow from her saber, and the hiding of my force signature, it would be hard for her to pinpoint me, or attack me with the mind, as well as prevent her from finding me with the force. Coming form everywhere as my voice echoed in the room. "You thought only the Sith used the Darkness? Wrong."

Luminara smirked. She created a Force barrier around herself, rendering the objects baring down on her harmless. She deactivated her lightsaber. It was pitch black now, save the dim red lights coming from the holocrons. She combined her illusionary skill with the barrier, masking her form from heat vision and from view. She sumized that he must be using a device of some kind to see her in the blackness. Well, now they were even. Her barrier dampened the sound pf her footfalls as she walked slowly around the room. she projected her voice as he did. "Very clever, dear. Your master has taught you well. But, how well, I wonder?" She said, her voice bouncing off the walls, further masking her position.

I only smiled as she clearly knew that I was somewhere else now, and she tried to hide her own position by speaking and moving. but my helmet allowed me to see her position. While she may have been smart to protect herself with the force barrier, it may have used More energy than what she could have just jumped up over all the thrown objects. Holding the weapon in my right hand, I smiled as I moved with the same beat as she did. Hiding my own steps with hers. My left hand opened, and slowly A few holocrons over to the left by a few feet shifted as well as the table, as though I had bumped into it. With the way I had pushed the table, it would seem I was on the other side where the glow of the holocrons could not reach.

And with a sudden lunch, I swung my weapon at her, with the aid of the force, I lunched myself at her with a Battle hammer. it was a weapon that could bash people to an oblivion. Break bones, cash skulls, and dent armor. As she apparently wore none, If I hit here, she would be in for alot of pain.

Luminara heard the rustling of the table near hr, but she was no fool. She'd seen traps before. She heard the air behind her whistling faintly, as if a large object was flying at her. At the last minute, she moved to the side, and at the same instant, whipping around and aiming a blast of Force lightning in that direction.

I had missed my attack. I could give it to her, she was fast. Avoiding the hammer with the swing was nice, but as I could see her hand reach out to me, I smiled, My left hand pulled the pile that was among the room, and yanked it between the two of us. making the items become electrocuted, while I was somewhat safe. A few holocrons hit my armor, but nothing major.

As I threw the items, I drew my lightsaber once more replacing it with the hammer. She was fast, and so a slow weapon would not be effective against her. The gold blade ignited next to my vision and illuminated both of us in light of its almost bright bronze glow. "Surprise!" I spoke in almost a whisper as I launched myself at her again striking out at her arms and legs.

Luminara sent a burst of Force energy in his direction, activating her crimson blade. She sprinted up to him, locking her blade with is own. She smiled at him through the gap of their lightsabers. "You know, I'm rather enjoying this little game of ours. It's been so long since I had the chance to play," She said in a mockingly innocent tone.

Looking at her as she sent a force push at me, I sent my own, it was an easy counter. However, I was still hit by it somewhat, And could not deliver a hard blow to her. Suddenly she came in with her lightsaber. Flashing back and forth between attacks, However, I smiled as I was using Soresu. A very defensive lightsaber form. And i was proficient in the form. One of the best in the Silver Jedi Order in the form.

Her lightsaber strikes were easy to block, and with her last strike, leaving her somewhat open, I sent a force push to her chest while I yanked towards her the shelves that were behind her. While I knew lightsaber forms, I was weaker with powers. So it may not work, but it was better tan nothing.

Luminara sensed the shelves shifting behind her. She countered their motion, pushing them upward. This small Force war came to a stand-still, as the shelves hovered in place. She then sent one shelf after another hurling toward the man, as fast as blaster bolts.

I smiled as the woman acted against me, sending the shelves up, and in the light of our two lightsabers, I saw the shelves coming towards me, and with precision, I cleaved the boards in half as they came at me with my saber. Leaving pieces falling to the ground. but I thought it was over when the last board came and smacked me in the head. I was slammed back and landed on my rump as the board broke over the helm.

I was a sitting duck here, and acting against her, I threw one of the tables against her, to allow myself time to get up. Once up I prepared myself for an assault.

Luminara sliced through the table with ease. She began sending powerful gusts of force energy his way, bolts of lightning riding the ends. The gusts had enough strength to send anything in their path flying into the back walls. Some things became smashed beyond recognition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom