Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I be looking

master-splinter.jpeg

Lord Tarantula

An Arachnid, not a Cephalopod
[member="Alaina Moxla"]

You wanna mess around with the effects of the Force on soundwaves? Might be fun...

Also helps if you're drunk. Which every last one of my force-using alts are.

lordmitmar

[member="Doctor Zendu"]
I hear [member="Cross Ikon"], [member="Nomad Crimson"], and [member="Oka Osaa"] are in need of your services.

Oka Osaa

Why is Sam licking a knife? Lol [member="Jannik Morlandt"]

[member="Mit Tuxaire"] I can think of a thousand ways to kill you silently.

I'm kinda afraid to ask but are you wanting to roleplay? [member="Alaina Moxla"] *he asks from seventy feet away*

Jannik Morlandt said:
[member="Alaina Moxla"]

That gif in your signature made me think of this gif:
HS_JaredJensen_20.gif

...which is slightly uncharacteristic for the guy I use the above playby for. <_<
I can change that with this bad girl she is.. or isn't ...which every the case may be.

[member="Doctor Zendu"] you have no idea how mess up with I am with the family I have ;)

Oka Osaa said:
I'm kinda afraid to ask but are you wanting to roleplay? [member="Alaina Moxla"] *he asks from seventy feet away*

Here your knife *throws it with force*

Mahahah

Yess those that haven't guessed I'm looking for a Master... to teach me I'm can be sweet and quiet when I need to be..or have a rage in me unleash...but I may or may not play well with others.

Oka Osaa

I don't usually take on students,(except for [member="Nomad Crimson"] because of reasons) but I thought we could at least be friends :|

[member="Alaina Moxla"]

[member="Keira Ticon"] would the good doc. have to make sure their wasn't knifes and steel knuckles and other little stuff that could stab, pock or cut with...

Hello good Doc..

I am qualified to treat families in a group setting and have a specialty in sibling conflict.

You are required to leave your weapons in the waiting room.

It's your call, ladies. Treatment starts with you.

[member="Alaina Moxla"] [member="Keira Ticon"]

hahah I took you up on that one. :) [member="Doctor Zendu"]

Now back to what this was about

Is there any taker of being my master..Light or dark could go either way...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom