Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG I Am Once Again

Living In Color
Codex Judge
5zmml2.jpg

New year, new threads. I tend to shot gun approach getting these bad boys. Some stick better than others, but they always lead to some fun moments! If yer lookin for a chance to interact with this tagger, hit me up. I might be convinced to use some of my alts, but really I'm feelin a surge in my Iris muse.

Also Happy New Year \o/

If you want her to meet a sith whos more of the reasonable and willing to talk type then turranis is down plus she might. Learn a thing or two about history and the meaning of the force no worries he won't try to convert her

Living In Color
Codex Judge

Spooky necromancer goes brrr. Iris has been traumatized once by a zombie. This could be a lot of fun me thinks, depending.
If you want her to meet a sith whos more of the reasonable and willing to talk type then turranis is down plus she might. Learn a thing or two about history and the meaning of the force no worries he won't try to convert her

She could be up to talk with Sith! She's been far more on guard with them, though. Especially with the great hyperspace war goin' down and such. Grant it, holding her attention is hard enough on it's own so I dunno if a history lesson will go how you might think xD

AAlways fun to rp with new people

Yee we can rp! You have anythin' in mind?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom