Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG I am looking for someone to share in an adventure.(Indies wanted)

Tal Kaja

T
Hobbit references aside I‘m indeed up for some roleplay with my new Mando, Tal. Specifically search is independent characters such as smugglers, mercenaries, bounty hunters, wanderers stopping by on the planet of Castilon. Of course Mandalorians not tied to the Sith or Dark Side factions are fine as well. We can dicuss story possibilities here through or on DMs depending your choice.

Tal Kaja

T
Excellent! My Mando and his clan when not they’re carrying their own missions typically live at one of the hangar bays onboard the refueling station called The Colossus. Of course we could a story take place elsewhere like a different settlement or an island. Or our characters could encounter each other on a different world or a space location if that is your preference.

Tal Kaja

T
In the case perhaps the story could start at the station. What you think Kaia would come to the Colossus? To refuel her ship or have it repaired or meet or catch someone?

Tal Kaja

T
Okay then. I’ll start the thread when I can some-point today hopefully.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom