Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I am indeed new

Welcome to the fray.

Making a Character is pretty easy, Just goto Character Creation and and post a Character. In the pinned topics theres more info on how to set up but in case you miss it... DIS! <--- That is the Character Template.

[member="supervegeta216"]

Welcome to the board! [member="supervegeta216"] ! Hope you enjoy your time!

To create a character, you'll want to make a subaccount from your profile page. Once you've done that, head over to the Character Creation section of the forum and copy either the standard template, or borrow one from another poster! (Feel free to check my bio in my sig if you'd like a general idea).

After that, pick a faction if you wish to join one, or start posting :)

Let us know if you have questions or need help, we have a great group of people here!

[member="Kezeroth the Malevolent"] - Boo! You beat me to the first welcome!

[member="supervegeta216"]
Welcome to Chaos! As far as making your character goes, you simply need your account name (display name) to match your character's name, then head over to the Character Creation board and post a character sheet. There is no set template, what we supply is simply an option to use - I use my own template, as do others. I suggest reading the rules and the list of banned species/characters, but after you've posted your character sheet you're good to start role-playing.

If you make a force user, it is suggested that you move to the Rank Title/Subaccount Rename forum in the Character Creation board and request the padawan/apprentice/acolyte appropriate title for your character, as that is a requirement for force users - and all non-transfer characters must start at apprentice-tier. If you need any further help, just ask!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom